Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warming warning of the BTC, ETH & the LTC Cryptos upcoming halving  (Read 172 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 01:47:23 AM

Ethereum is the only altcoin right now that is nearly correlating with Bitcoin. That is the effect if you are a top market cap altcoin, which is after Bitcoin when in terms of total market cap.
About Litecoin, I don't see any hint or sign that it is following Bitcoin.

For me, I am waiting for Bitcoin to stay sideways (no dumping, no pumping) so we will see if altcoins will also make their own move.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:25:24 AM

We will see. Litecoin's value didn't react much before and after the halving happened. Unlike Bitcoin where most of the moments during and before the halving happened its value keep on fluctuating and there's no way to predict where it will go.
Ethereum on the contrary keeps on moving wherever Bitcoin goes. The market seems to be on that behavior from the start and we can expect Ethereum to reach greater heights with most investment firms also trying to put Ethereum in spot ETF.
Still, I have doubts with Litecoin but I will be waiting when Bitcoin halving comes, maybe there it will get some attention.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:36:39 AM

And to put it in another perspective, there's no such thing as being late in the market, even for the majority here in the community who came in 2017, no idea what is going to happen or what is happening, (the bull run), could have regret their decision not to hold and just sell everything.

And in the next run, they are wise enough to save and most likely the pandemic could have help us to just save what we have at that time or invest the money into bitcoin as a hedge to what is going on the world. And so we make money at 2021. So just rinse and repeat that strategy and we will be good without any regrets or thinking that we are late joining the bitcoin market.
I wish everyone knew this, I mean it is obvious from the start that we are talking about a situation that would benefit everyone, you can get in at any given moment you want and you are going to eventually profit.

Yes, it is true that if you get in at the right time then you are going to benefit a lot more, that part is true and I am not arguing against that, but at the same time we are talking about a situation that would benefit everyone one way or another, and could be a bigger deal. I understand that it's a tough business and you are going to have some trouble, but that doesn't mean that you are going to end up with being too late, you will just not make as much profit as you would some other type of way in the end.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:46:29 AM

Blaming themselves and regretting not buying during the lowest of bitcoin before it's peak has been the theme for many half-assed investors out there, they're not going to follow through no matter how much they want to regret their actions, look at them keenly and observer their behavior, when the price goes down they're not going to buy anymore because they believe it's going to go down even more and that it's finally happening. No saving those people. Just follow BTC movement and you will able to know the current crypto landscape, no need to complicate things if there's an easy way of doing things.
That's what new investors and those who don't believe in Bitcoin do, they don't buy when the price is low because they are afraid it will go lower, and when it goes up and comes down again, they don't buy again with the same mindset despite seeing the market going up and coming down again. However, it's all about the time in the market and the cycle, someone who knows that Bitcoin moves in a cycle would know it is just a correction, and when it's going down with full force it means that the bear market is here.

Some people say that when a person is just an investor, which means that they buy low and sell high, they don't need much knowledge about the market, but I don't agree with that because a person who is going to get involved must know a lot of things including the times when the market is in the bear run or the bull run because your decisions should revolve around these two as an investor.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: