Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your take on buying an expensive phone like iPhone 15  (Read 373 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 11:33:35 PM

So my take on having an expensive gadget like a phone!!
Why would anyone buy an iPhone 15 or any good phone, costing above 500k, solely to fit in or want to make everyone feel they are rich? The only time I could agree to buy such an expensive phone is when I want to use it for business or to create content that will give me money because of its high camera quality. Otherwise, I can't buy such costly phones. Some people buy these phones due to peer pressure because their other friends have them and they want to too. I would suggest that, if you do get one, utilize it to create content for social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram until you gather a significant audience and become eligible to earn from it.

I understand that some people enjoy luxurious items, which is perfectly fine if they can afford them with their hard-earned money. My concern is why some people go to great lengths to get these expensive phones solely for the sake of fitting in.

My brother humans for this life wey we come so ehh some dey weak me right, left and center. That same question you dey ask O.P me too dey seat down like this dey ask the question i dey even go extra miles to dey ask my self say why this person go buy iPhone this or iPhone that all because say them wan belong, today na so I see one lady for inside car, as the car dey carry her pass ba so she set the iPhone back out side make we see say ehh na iPhone she dey use as in ehh who do girl's this thing for this country because if you check well na this current generation (indomitable) ones of the boys and Girls na them dey kill their self for this iPhone saga pass. Abegie O.p plenty things dey to talk but make we just leave am here. The matter dey tire person to talk finish.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 11:47:44 PM

The only people who I see their fault in buying iPhone 15 is those who are not rich from their family and not having a good needs for their self and they went and buy iPhone, you will see many guy's today that their parents are feeding them is holding iPhone of 300k because of fashion, instead of buying the phone why can't them go and use the money to start a business that will change their lives? We nowadays kids we like to put ourselves in where we haven't reach and that also make us stop those who want to help us to help us.

Gbam, my brother na the Koko wey you just yan so, nothing pain me pass when I see, person wey no fit eat food correct 2 times a day, wey after em just get am clear, e go just carry all the money go buy iPhone 14, at that moment em don forget about all the times wey e dey suffer and all the times wey e go talk say " if money enter my hand I go use am do business " all those things go just flash for em head for that moment just because em friend dey use iPhone 14. Den las las after everything e go come broke back na that time e go come dey find wey to sell the phone to buy smaller one make e for use the remaining money take feed, some person no dey calculate at all for this life. And this luxurious lifestyle na wattin dey bring about EFCC embarrassment for our youth of nowadays even if na legit ways dem take dey get their money. I no talk say make person no live life the way e want oo, but at least when the money come make you no forget to make investment wey go fit sustain you for hard times even if no be bitcoin investment.
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 06:37:23 AM

According to your topic it seems like a question " Your take on buying an expensive phone like iPhone 15? . So base on my own belief getting an IPhone 15 is not bad and you called it being expensive, it's not even expensive but just say na the money wey we no get Sha 😅.
No any person in this life who doesn't want to live top notch and use the latest gadgets if a person have what it takes to get it for him/her self then why should anything stop the person from getting it. I have always dreamt of living a luxurious life and call it being classic with expensive stuffs, my clothing, food, watches and even my gadgets, I see this life as living in it only one's and nothing more, no other life again where we can have all this material stuffs in it.

Now some people has made it a criteria for themselves, doing such despicable things all as a means of getting the latest iPhone 15 or some even gets the money in a good way but are not yet financially stable to buy such instead of them taking the money they gathered to start a business or invest in Bitcoin they rather get the phone and do show offs, this is where it all becomes wrong and not advisable.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: