Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen if Bitcoin shutdown?  (Read 950 times)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:04:23 AM

I am just wondering, what will happen if Bitcoin shutdown? Will the market crash? How about the effect of this to altcoins? Can government shutdown Bitcoin? I have a lot of question about this matter, because who knows, right? Also, how about hackers shutdown Bitcoin? What are your thought here? Let's discuss this.
The only way I can see Bitcoin shutting down is if people stop using it and mining it.
I don't think it could be hacked as a whole with current technology but never say never.

Because bitcoin is a decentralized network, it would be difficult for governments to shut it down. But bitcoin is like other products created by humans, its existence is based on human needs so it will stop working when humans no longer need it.

Our world is constantly evolving and bitcoin is also a result of that development. Therefore, it is difficult to say bitcoin will never collapse as technology development does not stop. Currently I think bitcoin is still safe but that doesn't mean it will be immortal forever, anything can happen.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:30:36 AM

I am just wondering, what will happen if Bitcoin shutdown? Will the market crash? How about the effect of this to altcoins? Can government shutdown Bitcoin? I have a lot of question about this matter, because who knows, right? Also, how about hackers shutdown Bitcoin? What are your thought here? Let's discuss this.

Bitcoin is not a refrigerator that can be shutdown turned off using a switch. All these fears arise due to lack of understanding and ignorance of the principles of operation and internal structure. Bitcoin can't be shutdown by any government or hackers due to the decentralized nature of this technology. For bitcoin is nowhere and everywhere at the same time, so to speak. That is, there is NO single control center. Look for questions to answer your own questions. This has all been discussed many times, so as not to say “because who knows, right?”.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:46:53 AM

Bitcoin is not a refrigerator that can be shutdown turned off using a switch. All these fears arise due to lack of understanding and ignorance of the principles of operation and internal structure. Bitcoin can't be shutdown by any government or hackers due to the decentralized nature of this technology. For bitcoin is nowhere and everywhere at the same time, so to speak. That is, there is NO single control center. Look for questions to answer your own questions. This has all been discussed many times, so as not to say “because who knows, right?”.
I support your words. Bitcoin is not a refrigerator or an electronic machine that will shut down. It's coded in a way that makes itself completely decentralized, and I don't think Satoshi has any way to stop it too. And those who understand these things never make any bad comments about Bitcoin. And they are the ones who invest in bitcoin usage amount who don't think anything negative about bitcoin.  And can predict a bright future for Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kaliandra

Activity: 347
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:49:32 AM

bitcoin has been around for more than a decade but I think bitcoin still has a long way to go and now it is entering the digital era which of course where people always have a hobby with digital things and interest in bitcoin among the public is increasing and there are more and more exchanges where bitcoin is bought and sold, in essence it will be difficult to dropping bitcoin even though the government is because the government also supports many people to invest in btc even though bitcoin is not allowed in various countries to be used as a means of payment, but you need to know that bitcoin is decentralized so it is very difficult to close btc.

If you look at the market you will certainly know the movement of altcoins and bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up altcoins will of course go up too but if bitcoin is destroyed then altcoins will also be destroyed more.

If Bitcoin is closed for me personally, of course it won't be a problem because before investing in BTC I first studied the risks of investing in BTC. but I'm sure BTC will continue to succeed.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 04:55:21 AM

I'm still here after so many events against and against the work of Bitcoin, and there is simply nothing to worry about because of the skepticism at a time when the initial scale has passed, and now we are facing wide-ranging acceptance. The fact that many people are concerned about some things is inherently just a scare tactic Smiley to manipulate the psychology of the crowd. Remember that anything cannot bring satisfaction to everyone, so there will still be those who will stubbornly argue against bitcoin. But let them be, those of us who care about bitcoin will work together, and those who don't like it, let them be, because the truth is exposed before their eyes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:09:29 AM

There is no way Bitcoin could be shut down. If hackers could have shut down Bitcoin, it would have occurred a long time ago. Many people want to bring Bitcoin down, especially the government, which is determined to shut it down. However, Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin, made it immune and secure to hacker. It is probable that Satoshi has stayed unknown until now in order to avoid being abused by the government.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:13:59 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2023, 05:26:32 AM by rodskee

Who will shutdown bitcoin? as you asked if the Government can do this? no and never because if they can
 ? surely they have done that long time ago because of their concern about decentralization .
and how they cannot control this so what more about shutting down?
and hackers? why would hacker wanted to shut it down when they can make money instead of closing it?
you are very scared but you are not digging about what and how is the nature of bitcoin .

blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:26:20 AM

I do not exactly know how you will be able to do that but I do not think that it is an easy thing to do because you are going to be targeting a lot of infrastructures that are although organized, is totally decentralized that they are not even connected to some way I think that is how the infrastructure of bitcoin is made. Also, if there was a way for bitcoin to be shutdown, it should have been done a long time ago by a lot of hackers already but so far, bitcoin is standing strong and no kinds of attacks has ever been done that compromised the whole network. But say if you are right that there is a person that was able to do just that, I think that the price would probably do a deep dive and people are probably going to be selling as quickly as possible given that the once impregnable bitcoin becomes compromised, a lot of people will be scared hell they might not be even be able to panic sell at all since a shutdown means that even the network stops functioning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:27:21 AM

The only way I can see Bitcoin shutting down is if people stop using it and mining it.
I don't think it could be hacked as a whole with current technology but never say never.

Because bitcoin is a decentralized network, it would be difficult for governments to shut it down. But bitcoin is like other products created by humans, its existence is based on human needs so it will stop working when humans no longer need it.

Our world is constantly evolving and bitcoin is also a result of that development. Therefore, it is difficult to say bitcoin will never collapse as technology development does not stop. Currently I think bitcoin is still safe but that doesn't mean it will be immortal forever, anything can happen.
It's true that no one knows what the future holds, but I think it's difficult to bring down Bitcoin, because as long as there are people transacting it will continue, even though the government hasn't legalized it, but they also can't stop it, precisely because the number of Bitcoiners in a country increases, so the government can profit from it by imposing tax rates, and can actually increase state income, because it is seen that the longer it takes, the greater the tax that can be obtained

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:31:22 AM

bitcoin is not regulated by any government or institution, so it's a decentralized platform no government controlled it,
so it will never shutdown, government can stopped it's using in their own country,
there no power who's shutdown it all over the country, without bitcoin i don't believe altcoins will alive.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:51:52 AM

Bitcoin's decentralized nature is its greatest strength, rendering it impervious to single points of failure that can cripple centralized systems. While centralized exchanges and mixers can be shut down by seizing their servers or websites, Bitcoin's distributed network, with thousands of nodes and miners scattered across the globe, cannot be easily controlled or disrupted.

Even if governments or powerful entities attempt to exert control over miners in one jurisdiction, miners can simply relocate to more supportive and censorship-resistant environments. The sheer scale and global reach of Bitcoin's network make it an impractical and costly endeavor to attempt a complete shutdown.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 08:24:47 AM

The Bitcoin network is designed in a way that makes it very difficult to shut down. The nodes and miners that make up the network are distributed worldwide, making it practically impossible to shut them all down. It would take a catastrophic end-of-the-world scenario for Bitcoin to be shut down completely.

Will the market crash? If Bitcoin's value continues to decline, altcoins will likely fall, causing a domino effect.

I think the government can't shut down Bitcoin, and also the hackers. If this is possible, then it should be happening now.
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 831

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 08:33:32 AM

Don't you think several governments tried to stop Bitcoin somehow? I believe a lot of hackers, too. But would you believe governments or some hackers would be able to shutdown almost 50K computers running nodes? The number of online nodes is around 17K at this moment. There are a lot of backups, too.

I do not want to believe that any hacker or a group of hackers would be able to find this system to shutdown that many nodes. If you talk about governments, the nodes are from different regions. It's impossible for a single government to find all those nodes all over the world. So, forget it and move on.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 08:59:53 AM

As long as even one user is using bitcoin it is not shut down. It is censorship-resistant meaning that governments cannot stop it because they don't like. It is decentralised which means that no central body is in control of it which makes it even more difficult to stop let alone, shut down.

Market crash is something secondary to a negative news. It is not what is shutting down would actually infer though maybe for centralised coins like Ripple this might be a useful term.

Hackers are knowledgeable enough to not attempt to stop bitcoin, they would rather try to steal coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:28:58 AM

Don't you think several governments tried to stop Bitcoin somehow? I believe a lot of hackers, too. But would you believe governments or some hackers would be able to shutdown almost 50K computers running nodes? The number of online nodes is around 17K at this moment. There are a lot of backups, too.

I do not want to believe that any hacker or a group of hackers would be able to find this system to shutdown that many nodes. If you talk about governments, the nodes are from different regions. It's impossible for a single government to find all those nodes all over the world. So, forget it and move on.

Bitcoin nodes are scattered in every country in the world and there is only one possibility for a government to shut down bitcoin and that is for all governments to band together to shut down bitcoin. But we live in a multipolar world, not unipolar. Each country will have its own choices, not everyone has to follow the orders of a single country like the US. So that possibility also cannot happen. There's really no way to stop bitcoin, because if the government could do that, I think they would have done it a long time ago instead of trying to ban people from using bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been around for 15 years and is worth tens of thousands of dollars, it's funny that in these days there are people still thinking about this scenario.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:35:54 AM

I think everything will collapse. After all, if there is no Bitcoin, there will be no faith in cryptocurrency at all. Immediately everyone will stop investing and developing this industry. Therefore, it will be a disaster.
And the loss of trust in cryptocurrency is the main indicator of the development of any direction
Learn Bitcoin

Merit: 831

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 01:49:34 PM

There's really no way to stop bitcoin, because if the government could do that, I think they would have done it a long time ago instead of trying to ban people from using bitcoin.

True. There is no reason for the government to ban it if they can shut it down. Bitcoin has been the direct opposition of banks since its first appearance. The government tried to control it. They failed and invented centralized exchanges where people would submit their identity to do transactions. Maximum exchanges collect KYC just because of law enforcement.

Bitcoin has been around for 15 years and is worth tens of thousands of dollars, it's funny that in these days there are people still thinking about this scenario.

It's because they don't know about it. They don't know how Bitcoin works!

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 02:48:20 PM

OP, you have thought beyond reason, above average thinking about Bitcoin, you need to know that in this world nothing is eternal, that's the point, never mind Bitcoin, all of us or the creator of Bitcoin can die, so think professionally.

Bitcoin has been running for more or less 14 years, for now people all over the world accept it well, whether in trading or investment methods, my advice is to think wisely about what you can do for yourself and also regarding the development of Bitcoin.

Many entrepreneurs in this world treat Bitcoin wisely for themselves, they are successful in what they do, without thinking negative things, if you think too much about Bitcoin from the negative side, I'm sure you never find anything, it's actually you who loses, while those who think positively achieve income successfully, now you can choose and think Bitcoin is good for you or bad for you, no one forces you to do something with Bitcoin, Bitcoin continues to run and grow by itself, without third parties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzwaafu11

Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 03:07:12 PM

Don’t think too far, man, because I don’t think what you are thinking will happen. However, if bitcoin will shut down today, there will be no market because the market was made to sell and buy bitcoin. Also, if bitcoin will shut down, it would have happened since when it was newly created because at that time there was not as much technology as it’s now, so now there is technology that will prevent such things from happening. Some governments have tried harder to stop bitcoin, but still they did not succeed. Also, a lot of hackers tried, but they didn’t succeed. In short, bitcoin cannot be shutdown.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 810

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:11:53 PM

I've also thought like that in the past, but after seeing that Bitcoin has existed and the system has continued to run for more than ten years now, it doesn't feel like any government is capable of shutting down the existing system in Bitcoin. Likewise, hackers are only able to hack the wallets of people who don't guard their wallet data properly or people who carelessly open useless links via any site. So for now I have also started to think that Bitcoin cannot be turned off by the government or by hackers so that there is a possibility for Bitcoin to live forever without death unless there is no more internet in this world.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██