Question: Who you got on this fight
Pacquiao by decision
Pacquiao by KO
Buakaw by decision
Buakaw by KO
Draw

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao - Buakaw Banchamek Apr. 20 in Bangkok Updating  (Read 28 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 11:55:19 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2023, 12:09:27 PM by robelneo

Yes it's now confirmed that the two legendary fighters will fight in Thailand this coming April 20 this is an exhibition fight as both legends are already retired
https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pacquiao-vs-buakaw-banchamek-exhibition-fight-set-april-20--180341

This is a very risky and dangerous fight for Pacquiao Buakaw is such a dangerous fighter during his time I have read nes about how great he was but checking his fight highlights I come to realize he is a very dangerous Muay Thai boxer, hopefully, both fighters will look at each other as this is an exhibition match

Check a look at Buakaw fight highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj3YL4aMnW4

Manny Pacquiao will face Muay Thai and Kickboxing legend Buakaw Banchamek on Apr. 20 in Bangkok ‼️
The fight will consist of 6x3 minute rounds with a two-minute rest in between each round and will be fought at 154lbs 🥊

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:22:46 PM

This is a very risky and dangerous fight for Pacquiao Buakaw is such a dangerous fighter during his time I have read nes about how great he was but checking his fight highlights I come to realize he is a very dangerous Muay Thai boxer, hopefully, both fighters will look at each other as this is an exhibition match

I have seen his highlights even before this fight was announce, and I can tell that he is really good with his sport. However, I believe this exhibition fight is in boxing, so I don't think it's dangerous for Pacman because it's the field of Pacman where he excel much, it should be the other way around, and Buakaw should be careful here since he'll be fighting a living legend, the only 8th division world champion.

Editing this post because I noticed that there's a thread with the same content created before this,

So I suggest that you lock this thread.

Here's the thread I'm referring by Baofeng . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479640.0... It was created today at10:34:44 AM...you created this thread at 11:55:19 AM.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████