Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 139btc I'm looking for the owner, it's important!  (Read 265 times)
voitelgluk (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 04:25:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5476101
bc1qn3d7vyks0k3fx38xkxazpep8830ttmydwekrnl
IAJdBrmsgwWQU6IFXu1jC77GJuDguNv82ERXT2R8UywQZ7565idpdZpxjWflFVCnrjEfAJC5YcSnQUa jrgdmaZc=
You left out the last character. With this added, the signature is correct.

claim 83BTC refund fee from antpool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GALDylsaQAA0O0K.png
That's going to be interesting if several people claim to be the real owner. In that case following the coins up the chain and signing a message from one of the earlier addresses will be more convincing.

My take on what happened:
Address bc1qn3d7vyks0k3fx38xkxazpep8830ttmydwekrnl received funds, which were immediately transferred again. That happens to every compromised private key, and many bots must be competing to be the first to steal funds. Usually, they use a high fee. In this case, my guess is that since more and more nodes accept full RBF, this lead to a very high transaction fee. Eventually, miners will get all stolen funds and the "private key hunters" will only be left with crummies. I hope the real owner can convince Antpool he's the real owner, so they don't send it to any of the private key hunters who also have the same private key.

I did some research, as a result of which I received the seed phrase of the wallet from which 139 BTC were stolen. I have evidence that this seed phrase was not generated by chance.
That's because you are brute-forcing "easy" private keys.

if the owner did not create it himself, and this seed phrase was generated for him by some wallet, then I can provide evidence of non-random generation, as a result of which the owner will be able to go to court and recover lost funds from the creators of the wallet.
How about you read the "this software is provided as is"-licence that any wallet comes with?

In return I ask for a reward of 10%. I ask the owner of the lost funds to contact me. telegram @Crypto_Validator
Quoted for reference.
you understood everything correctly. I am not a hacker or the owner, I am the 3rd person who has access to this seed phrase. It is necessary that the owner at least announce which crypto wallet he used to create the seed phrase. Just imagine, you create a seed and it gives you 11 times abandon and 1 time about. a beginner will send funds there and lose in a second. I believe that the crypto wallet, no matter what conditions are prescribed in the license agreement, should be held accountable. Moreover, if the laws of the country contradict the license agreement, then such a license agreement loses force, which means that the remaining 85 bitcoins can be reclaimed from the creator of the crypto wallet. and of these I would not refuse the reward, because... I can prove that the seed phrase was not created by chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 05:40:09 PM

good afternoon everyone. I did some research, as a result of which I received the seed phrase of the wallet from which 139 BTC were stolen. I have evidence that this seed phrase was not generated by chance. if the owner did not create it himself, and this seed phrase was generated for him by some wallet, then I can provide evidence of non-random generation, as a result of which the owner will be able to go to court and recover lost funds from the creators of the wallet. In return I ask for a reward of 10%. I ask the owner of the lost funds to contact me. telegram @Crypto_Validator
The screenshot verifies that the transaction was made on the 23rd of 11th 2023 and you did make those transactions or what? If you have found the seed phrase by doing some research then those transactions should not be yours, right? Actually, I am a bit confused here but what I understood is you found a seed phrase by doing some research and found this wallet which had 139 BTC in it and now you are finding the owner of this seed phrase on BTT.

Did you get the seed phrase of this wallet from BTT that you are searching for owner here? And what exactly was the platform where you searched for this seed phrase, it looks fictional like fictional stories but I am not judging you as story makers which is common here.

10% is a lot of money you are asking but it is nothing in front of the handsome amount of 139 BTC but if you want to find the real owner then go live on social media or a news channel, and make yourself more famous that your videos would reach to the owner of the wallet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:26:45 PM

the victim(s) were 2 wallets/addresses
one with bc1q8qz322m5gu4faemeumzkxeqhd4r4439y42ps3r   99.24875663 BTC ( 3,847,366.97 USD )
one with bc1qd6nn3734nkxlktseawn27xp2cw4ruy2ecz9hk9   40.17625999 BTC ( 1,557,428.23 USD )

a hacker moved the funds to:
and then hacker did child-pays-for-parent in the same block. to spend 83btc fee of the 139btc to get 56btc in the hackers next wallet

the hacker then sold/gave the now empty wallet seed of 'bc1qn3d7vy..' to someone else(op) or the OP is the hacker

the address
is not an address of the victim.. its the hackers wallet

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 08:42:48 PM

It is necessary that the owner at least announce which crypto wallet he used to create the seed phrase.
That's not necessary. It's impossible to prove any seed phrase was created by any wallet.

Just imagine, you create a seed and it gives you 11 times abandon and 1 time about.
That's not a wallet, that's a human creating a seed.

I believe that the crypto wallet, no matter what conditions are prescribed in the license agreement, should be held accountable
Good luck with that. What's next, banning people from creating their own private keys?

How about you share how you created the same seed?

voitelgluk (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:46:46 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2023, 09:00:36 PM by voitelgluk

It is necessary that the owner at least announce which crypto wallet he used to create the seed phrase.
That's not necessary. It's impossible to prove any seed phrase was created by any wallet.

Just imagine, you create a seed and it gives you 11 times abandon and 1 time about.
That's not a wallet, that's a human creating a seed.

I believe that the crypto wallet, no matter what conditions are prescribed in the license agreement, should be held accountable
Good luck with that. What's next, banning people from creating their own private keys?

How about you share how you created the same seed?
I’ll tell you soon, and you will understand either how stupid the creator is with 139 btc, or that no one else will ever use the wallet that he used... wait a little, believe me, it’s just a hand-over-hand.
answering your question
*Just imagine, you create a seed and it gives you 11 times abandon and 1 time about.*
=That's not a wallet, that's a human creating a seed.=
How can I explain to you, even if it’s not true, a crypto wallet can create a phrase from the keccak512 hash, for example *satoshi nakamoto* is this normal? in appearance, it will seem like a random set of numbers converted into 24 words, but in reality, hackers with running scripts will be grazing there for several years to steal everything that comes in... Crypto wallets should be held responsible for this, because they receive income from it...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: