Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 11:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The enemy of success  (Read 858 times)
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 68

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 09:21:29 AM

Procrastination is a real enemy of success and can cost a lot to a person's future if not dealt with, what I've noticed is that peopel taht Procastinate don't have a senece of priority and that is why they have to approach live that way, they feel to relaxed about everything and woudl only function when under pressure, that is a wrong approach to life,its better to get thigns done quickly and finish task early and then rest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juicyhome

Activity: 98
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 08:56:21 AM

Procrastination is a real enemy of success and can cost a lot to a person's future if not dealt with, what I've noticed is that peopel taht Procastinate don't have a senece of priority and that is why they have to approach live that way, they feel to relaxed about everything and woudl only function when under pressure, that is a wrong approach to life,its better to get thigns done quickly and finish task early and then rest.
Your are right guy, procrastination is a destiny killer, I won't let one grow financially, is a very bad thing,  you may think you have time to do it, before you know you have missed it, this can lead one to depression, if one don't change such habit. Secondly , past Glory, if one depend on his past glory, you will fail. Past success should not remit you from making new ways to get a thing done, don't reply on the past experience or glory. Adventure, innovate and be creative if you want to be successful in life.
Zanab247

Activity: 1302
Merit: 186

Catalog Websites

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 12:17:25 PM

I agree with u op, procrastination can cause so many things in d life of humanity and it has make many people to missed their success in life, because dey no what to do to achieve their success but dey failed to apply d strategy.

Procrastination is an enemy to success, whenever u see people who are not taking opportunity when other people are taking action to make use of their time and opportunity to become responsible people in d society. Procrastination can make some people not to be promote when other people are promoting to their next level in d society because dey failed to apply d strategy other people are using to get promoted to their political offices in d society.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Juicyhome

Activity: 98
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 09:55:44 PM

We all believe procrastination is the enemy of Success,no be lie,I believe hundred percent too because with the things wey don happen to me,I supposed thank God,but anyways,I still believe that every thing happens for a reason.Now that I have known that procrastination was really delaying my blessings,I have taken it upon myself to try as much as I could to push myself to the top.
I must stop procrastinating and do the needful because one thing is to just say it,and another thing is to put it into practice,so practicing what I've being saying is now my mission.
procrastination is a problem, always giving excuses to do things is a problem to progress and all spheres of life. But for success I think the major problem why people are not successful is there past success,  they hold on to their past success,  they feels is enough and relax. They won't make research to know more or to push forward rather they keep talking about their last victory, that won't make you successful rather it will break you down. You must keep progressing don't let your last success deceive you. Always wanting to push ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: