Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo get 1 billion dollars lawsuit for his NFT failure  (Read 587 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:22:39 AM

The lawsuit is just very funny to me and does this worth to be sued?
Because he is a billionaire and a celebrity that is why they think they can sue him for nothing. We need to understand that the crypto market is very risky and any investment we are makin, we need to invest what we know if we lose it wouldn't affect us. The market is always going up and down and they can likewise wait for the market to go bullish before they can ever know whether they are in loses or profits. This does not worth to be sued at all. They are not in loses yes for now until they sell their holdings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:45:21 AM

Although NFT is really a part of the crypto industry, the hype that is often done here can't be removed to persuade investors to believe in it. Since I entered the business industry of the crypto space, I have never tried to buy NFT on the market, like on Binance.

That is quite a big problem for Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope he can also overcome this problem that he is facing now by being an investor in NFT in this field of crypto. Then it's just common sense that it's just NFT; that's what's surprising; it's not touchable, and that's what's more expensive about that art.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 11:04:08 AM

Because he is a billionaire and a celebrity that is why they think they can sue him for nothing. We need to understand that the crypto market is very risky and any investment we are makin, we need to invest what we know if we lose it wouldn't affect us. The market is always going up and down and they can likewise wait for the market to go bullish before they can ever know whether they are in loses or profits. This does not worth to be sued at all. They are not in loses yes for now until they sell their holdings.

They are just going after anyone who has a connection with binance or has worked with binance before. This type of action is not good for the industry as it will turn the influencers away from the market, fearing they will be in trouble in the future for any involvement with this market. I think those who invest in this market and any product or service must be well aware of the risk associated with it so when things go down they straights go to the law and agency and don't want to blame themselves for being greedy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 04:25:12 PM

They are just going after anyone who has a connection with binance or has worked with binance before. This type of action is not good for the industry as it will turn the influencers away from the market, fearing they will be in trouble in the future for any involvement with this market. I think those who invest in this market and any product or service must be well aware of the risk associated with it so when things go down they straights go to the law and agency and don't want to blame themselves for being greedy.

it's quite unfair for Ronaldo though since he is just advertising, it's out of his concern what binance is doing since what is only aware of is the business is huge and is paying him.  while other advertisers are not fighting a case. but he is an easy target for money grab after all he is rich.

Tom Brady for example had promoted FTX which is proven to have scammed investors. but authorities just let it slide. $1B is going to bankrupt Ronaldo.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 04:59:17 PM

it's quite unfair for Ronaldo though since he is just advertising, it's out of his concern what binance is doing since what is only aware of is the business is huge and is paying him.  while other advertisers are not fighting a case. but he is an easy target for money grab after all he is rich.

Tom Brady for example had promoted FTX which is proven to have scammed investors. but authorities just let it slide. $1B is going to bankrupt Ronaldo.
Nothing is unfair in the world of finance and how to dominate it. Pay more to the lawmakers and they will never question any company.  What we are witnessing is just another step by the SEC and the US government to stop cryptocurrency exchanges from operating in the US. Many more such lawsuits will come before January and many more will be on those who promoted an exchange, that has already accepted that they are guilty. This a classic case of how to shut down anything or anyone who opposes the financial dominance of financial institutions. You should look at the way our forum has become and then you should understand on what level these federal guys are now operating.

Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 05:34:52 PM

The altcoins market have witnessed alot of hype, wave and different trends and one of the popular among those trends in the last year is the Non-fugitive tokens (NFTs), which promises to give content creators the right of the owner of their work on the blockchain which right is transferable, this hyp created al9t of noise within and outside the cryptocurrency communitie.

But also, just like every ofher hypes, that have happened in the market,  there have been alot of failures, exit scams and alot of ofher unhealthy situations that have lead to investors lost of money, and at this point any NFTs that want to gain promotion and visibility must first ascribe to a popular figure and this time, the Ai Baser former Manchester united player and world football legends, Cristiano Ronaldo, have been cught up in the web of crisis as the NFT he promoted to investors have failed to attain success and those aggrieved investors have approach the xourt and decided to get the player sued for promoting what they call investment failure.

I can't remember exactly if there is any of Ronaldo fans that publicly display his NFT bought from Ronaldo, I didn't see it on the social media for once, that said. The question that is unanswered are is NFTs an investment or kind of endorsement just to have special benefits like hangout or some personal Jersey for the fans who participated in this NFTs sales, I don't think there is any law broken but who kknows there are some broken as a US citizen.

Another unanaswered question is that, the sue is it limited to only Ronaldo or together with Al-Nassr because I don't get why US will slam $1B fine on a single person when he didn't carry out any special robbery in any bank of US, they only trying to feed from where they didn't contribute if not, how much exactly did Ronaldo earn from Binance to warrant this huge amount of money, US can go fuck their self this time around.

This lead me to ask the question of that the extent of Crustiano Ronaldo involvement un the NFT project, us he a part of the Directors or he just promited the project.

But then also whichever ways, i hope cristiano Renaldo is having a good laywer to stand in for him.

What are you take in all of this situation.

Ronaldo is not a fool I believe, even when I prefer Messi over him he is smart and I think he must have contacted his lawyer before taking such kind of deal, there are many football players that are as famous like him but none of them has done crypto endorsement, he did his thing during the 2022 world cup as if nothing matter to him, I'm sure even Al-Nassr will have given him go ahead before making such decision because they know that if he take wrong step, it will affect the club.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 05:59:14 PM

In my opinion cr7 is just an advertising model figure to strengthen those products that are paid to promote and we need to know what is really happening and this matter should be handled by the authorities with public transparency. If you become a victim, will you do the same as investors who experience losses by demanding compensation?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 06:19:54 PM

it's quite unfair for Ronaldo though since he is just advertising, it's out of his concern what binance is doing since what is only aware of is the business is huge and is paying him.  while other advertisers are not fighting a case. but he is an easy target for money grab after all he is rich.

Nothing is unfair in the world of finance and how to dominate it. Pay more to the lawmakers and they will never question any company.  What we are witnessing is just another step by the SEC and the US government to stop cryptocurrency exchanges from operating in the US. Many more such lawsuits will come before January and many more will be on those who promoted an exchange, that has already accepted that they are guilty. This a classic case of how to shut down anything or anyone who opposes the financial dominance of financial institutions. You should look at the way our forum has become and then you should understand on what level these federal guys are now operating.

i feel it too. much like Al Capone is watching over who's naughty or nice.  
if you also oppose what they are saying, you'd be branded by them. you'd have to kiss ass so you can go along together. there is freedom here compared to social media but you're still closely watched.

regardless of how rich you are, you can be targeted. CZ paid a huge price and Ronaldo seemed like collateral damage. and its a warning to all who want to follow them. Elon Musk i think is about to get wrecked too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:24:48 PM

I don't know what these guys stand to gain in this frivolous lawsuits, I believe there must have been terms and conditions signed before buying the NFT and this is a very volatile market, just imagine if the price had gone up would they be suing him, no they would all rejoice, since price is relative they price is currently around $1, who tells you it can't move up to $100 within a month. I bought Trump 2 NFT, and it dumps after the sale but when back to $100 again.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:26:27 PM

My personal view is that if CR7 does not promise NFTs he will benefit when someone buys I think that to whatever extent the lawsuit will not affect CR7.

Basically NFTs are works of art in cryptography, we can say that it is an asset, just like a picture of Monalisa or other works of art in the real world, and I think it's different when someone buys coins and buys NFTs, so who is at fault depends on the narrative brought by Ronaldo himself and what kind of narrative is brought when the developer markets CR7's NFT.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 06:30:26 PM

In my opinion cr7 is just an advertising model figure to strengthen those products that are paid to promote and we need to know what is really happening and this matter should be handled by the authorities with public transparency. If you become a victim, will you do the same as investors who experience losses by demanding compensation?
That is it but the things could go further than that because of the nature of NFTs some of that athlete made a lot of progress and development to the extent of launching their NFTs so if this be the case then it means that CR7 will have a tough time in the legal battle.

But then also it all ball down to his direct involvement in the project and how deep the terms of the contract is if he is just an advertiser or not.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:00:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo has been fined one billion dollars not only for his nft fail but he must have other reasons for this legal penalty. The reason for this case is that Cristiano Ronaldo is the special ambassador of the Binance Centralized Exchange. Had CZ not changed ownership of Binance Exchange, Binance Exchange would have suffered even greater losses. However, the scope of this case of Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be estimated so far, but his case will be heard soon.
The stepping down of CZ does not make him totally isolated from the exchange. In addition to owning majority of the shares in the company, he will remain a source of consultation for the company. This is for the benefit of the company as well as to handle the alignment and investigation of the USA government that is coming up in the next year. As we have seen before, it is more of a money game, they want a share of his profits.
bots1

Activity: 896
Merit: 274

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:54:14 PM

When celebrity i endorse investment opportunities, including crypto asset securities, investors should carefully research whether the investment is right for them, and they should know why the celebrity is providing that endorsement.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:14:31 PM

Those weeping baby investors should just go and sit down at a quiet corner and cover their faces in shame. So, it was CR7 who made the NFTs not to fly to the moon to give them their expected cashout.  They should've known that whatever promises that are made during promotions are all marketing strategies and shouldn't be taken deeply to mean guarantee. Nothing is certain in cryptos. As a greenhorn a few years ago I bought – Centra and Electroneum (ETN), both were promoted by famous dudes and a lot of mouth watery promises were made but weren't kept. Centra later became a scam but nobody killed Floyd Mayweather for being its face. They should just let Ronaldo be. Case dismissed!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 08:29:38 PM

The news is everywhere in the internet. And till now I have not really gotten the whole stuff. Is it that Crustiano Ronaldo is the founder of the NFT? I am not reall ofy familiar with this Non-Fugitive Tokens (NFT), I don't even know how to use it and I don't know much about it all because I was not interested in it. And things like this doesn't mean if the person is a hero or a legend, if Crustiano Ronaldo is found guilty of the allegations then he pay them the money and he will be punished by the law. And the only thing that can save noe is the lawyer that he will use. And this is a serious case of him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 09:49:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2023, 09:09:02 PM by Silberman

The altcoins market have witnessed alot of hype, wave and different trends and one of the popular among those trends in the last year is the Non-fugitive tokens (NFTs), which promises to give content creators the right of the owner of their work on the blockchain which right is transferable, this hyp created al9t of noise within and outside the cryptocurrency communitie.

But also, just like every ofher hypes, that have happened in the market,  there have been alot of failures, exit scams and alot of ofher unhealthy situations that have lead to investors lost of money, and at this point any NFTs that want to gain promotion and visibility must first ascribe to a popular figure and this time, the Ai Baser former Manchester united player and world football legends, Cristiano Ronaldo, have been cught up in the web of crisis as the NFT he promoted to investors have failed to attain success and those aggrieved investors have approach the xourt and decided to get the player sued for promoting what they call investment failure.

This lead me to ask the question of that the extent of Crustiano Ronaldo involvement un the NFT project, us he a part of the Directors or he just promited the project.

But then also whichever ways, i hope cristiano Renaldo is having a good laywer to stand in for him.

For what I can tell those investors are not really accusing Ronaldo of fraud or scamming them, it is simply that the NFT tokens have not generated the demand that they expected and lost money because of them, if my interpretation is correct then they have no grounds at all to sue him, as any investment regardless of its nature always entails a risk, and investing in an NFT is probably one of the riskiest investments anyone that is part of this market can take, so at least to me they just seem to be bitter they lost so much money and this lawsuit will eventually be dismissed.
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 10:30:58 PM

The news is everywhere in the internet. And till now I have not really gotten the whole stuff. Is it that Crustiano Ronaldo is the founder of the NFT? I am not reall ofy familiar with this Non-Fugitive Tokens (NFT), I don't even know how to use it and I don't know much about it all because I was not interested in it. And things like this doesn't mean if the person is a hero or a legend, if Crustiano Ronaldo is found guilty of the allegations then he pay them the money and he will be punished by the law. And the only thing that can save noe is the lawyer that he will use. And this is a serious case for him.
The thing is that,  investors lost billions of dollars to Christiano Ronaldo-endorsed NTFs and it may likely be that he is the sole owner,  and if that is the case then he may get robbed of an investment scam,  but if he is not a member of a team,  that will be a different ball game entirely.

Well, I will keep everyone updated as the development unfolds and what the outcome of the whole crisis and whether or not CR7 is truly guilty or not and what his level of involvement is.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1379

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:45:09 PM

This led me to ask the question of that the extent of Cristiano Ronaldo's involvement in the NFT project, us he a part of the Directors or he just promote the project.

But then also whichever way, I hope Cristiano Renaldo has a good lawyer to stand in for him.

What are you taking in all of this situation.
Certainly, Cristiano Ronaldo, the football star, was promoting the Binance platform, where Binance signed a contract with him due to his massive global fan base. As a football player, What does the marketing he did for the platform and his wages have to do with what CZ admitted to and his actions? He did not force anyone to buy his NFTs; there was an agreed-upon disclaimer. It is not CR7’s fault that he should bear a billion dollars from the lawsuit indicating the failure of his NFTs and that Binance exploited his name and fame to promote its platform and assets, aiming to attract football fans to the cryptocurrency field. However, the truth is that NFT prices fluctuate like crypto, and every investor bears full responsibility for handling losses. Cristiano Ronaldo or Binance cannot bear the failure of NFTs after their prices dropped to a dollar.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:52:00 PM

But also, just like every ofher hypes, that have happened in the market,  there have been alot of failures, exit scams and alot of ofher unhealthy situations that have lead to investors lost of money, and at this point any NFTs that want to gain promotion and visibility must first ascribe to a popular figure and this time, the Ai Baser former Manchester united player and world football legends, Cristiano Ronaldo, have been cught up in the web of crisis as the NFT he promoted to investors have failed to attain success and those aggrieved investors have approach the xourt and decided to get the player sued for promoting what they call investment failure.
Now I don't know much about laws but is promoting a project that later became a failure something you can be sued for? I mean it'd be a different thing if the man had an NFT under his name, promised X amount of profits(like exactly X amount, not a maximum of X amount since that can be argued on) after y amount of days and stuff like that but I reckon it wasn't. Heck, from OP's words, He was only hired (or a small part) of the team since he "promoted" said NFT's.

Upon reading some more, it was more of a collaboration between him and Binance with Binance doing most of the grunt work and Ronaldo doing the promotion side of things. From that I think we can assume that the NFT wasn't only his idea. If things continue Binance might get swept together to the lawsuit or it might become ultimately dropped if they do get involved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 11:30:07 PM

The news is everywhere in the internet. And till now I have not really gotten the whole stuff. Is it that Crustiano Ronaldo is the founder of the NFT? I am not reall ofy familiar with this Non-Fugitive Tokens (NFT), I don't even know how to use it and I don't know much about it all because I was not interested in it. And things like this doesn't mean if the person is a hero or a legend, if Crustiano Ronaldo is found guilty of the allegations then he pay them the money and he will be punished by the law. And the only thing that can save noe is the lawyer that he will use. And this is a serious case for him.
The thing is that,  investors lost billions of dollars to Christiano Ronaldo-endorsed NTFs and it may likely be that he is the sole owner,  and if that is the case then he may get robbed of an investment scam,  but if he is not a member of a team,  that will be a different ball game entirely.

Well, I will keep everyone updated as the development unfolds and what the outcome of the whole crisis and whether or not CR7 is truly guilty or not and what his level of involvement is.
more likely he will not found guilty, why? its an NFT as a result of christiano ronaldo partnership with binance, there are also term of service or something like that that binance prepared for the NFT sale back then I think,this NFT was created just for fan that want christiano ronaldo NFT not for these so called investors that sue just because they lost money, they should know well that NFT is not an investment and if it increase in price then it just means because some people are eager to get that NFT maybe they are collectors of NFT more specifically a prominent world player like CR7.
I don't think its gonna be that big of a problem since even the NFT itself costs peanut, but we will see, after all there will be presented the proof but more likely not gonna be a big problem for CR7 himself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄