Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont use bright funded(in my opinion a scam )  (Read 78 times)
ameliabrw (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:22:15 PM

I have tried bright funded and it was the worst experience I have ever had.

It is a standard propfirm that promises they have their own platform, but they are lying they used dx.trade to create it.

I mainly chose bright funded because of their platform, because I thought they could change and fix bugs in the platform quickly, but these bugs were not fixed, because they depend on another company.

Also, a few days ago I was uploading a review to trust pilot and magicamnete raised its number of reviews from 13 to 30 a considerable number and it is very rare that a company that has just started can have those reviews in a matter of minutes.
Jelle_CEO_BF

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 04:47:36 AM

Dear,

Thank you for your message. First and foremost, I deeply regret to hear that your experience with BrightFunded did not meet your expectations.

I have come across your comments on multiple platforms (Reddit, TrustPilot, here, etc.). Please review our communications thoroughly. We have always been truthful and will never deceive about any matter. From our very first communication up until now (be it Community Calls, Twitter Spaces, or Ecosystem Updates), we've consistently mentioned our collaboration with an established company for our Trading Platform. This has been our stance since our initial Twitter Space to our most recent Ecosystem Update from last weekend. I kindly request that you revisit these and form an opinion afterward.

Our message has always been clear: we have our own Web Trading Platform and App, all under our brand, BrightFunded.

I've noticed on various platforms that you've accused us of otherwise. Until now, I've chosen not to respond, but I must urge you to cease spreading these false allegations.

Our Trustpilot reviews have seen a surge recently since we launched just over a month ago (on September 12th). We encourage traders who have been with us for a month and members of our community to leave a review. This has led to a flurry of positive reviews on TrustPilot in a short span.

To address your concerns:

1- We've looked into your issue, and the reason the Trading Platform did not run smoothly on your end appears to be due to an unstable internet connection.
2- Similarly, the occasional slowness of the Trading Platform can be attributed to your internet connectivity.
3- Currently, every instrument has a spread between 0 and 0.5, which is among the best spreads in the industry.
4- Once again, we have never denied that our Trading Platform was developed by a renowned company that creates platforms for the world's largest trading-related businesses.

Should you have further questions or concerns, you can always reach out to me directly at jelle@brightfunded.com. I would be happy to schedule a call to discuss your feedback. While your experience seems to be an outlier, we always welcome and appreciate feedback.

Warm regards,

Jelle Dijkstra
CEO - BrightFunded
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 487

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 08:21:16 AM

Also, a few days ago I was uploading a review to trust pilot and magicamnete raised its number of reviews from 13 to 30 a considerable number and it is very rare that a company that has just started can have those reviews in a matter of minutes.

If reviews appeared suddenly, all of them positive with negative feedback, and then any new reviews stopped, so it is more likely that it is paid and it cannot be taken seriously.

You got a reply from CEO - Brightfunded, to see what the discussion will be but their use of DX.Trade to Create exchange does not necessarily mean they are scammer.

Should you have further questions or concerns, you can always reach out to me directly at jelle@brightfunded.com. I would be happy to schedule a call to discuss your feedback. While your experience seems to be an outlier, we always welcome and appreciate feedback.

Why does the user need to pay 95 euros as refundable fee if it will return to him again?
you mentioned that any trading will get a BRIGHTFUNDED tokens, so how to avoid creating fake trading volumes to get more tokens?
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 09:57:27 PM

It is a standard propfirm that promises they have their own platform, but they are lying they used dx.trade to create it.

I mainly chose bright funded because of their platform, because I thought they could change and fix bugs in the platform quickly, but these bugs were not fixed, because they depend on another company.

I think this topic needs to be more elaborated like have pictures of proof you know what I mean so everyone will get to see evidence. You are just saying out a name here we don't get to see anything regarding what you are saying... So please do well to elaborate this post.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 659

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 11:22:11 PM

It’s not out of the ordinary that users jump into conclusion but, when you weren’t scammed or directly misguided, it’s hardly something you should directly asked that people abscond from there services. Perhaps you might advise against it but, clearly stating that “DON’T”, it’s a bold move.
I could agree with you that, no matter what the CEO or support has to say, your at liberty to express your frustration with the platform, besides, that’s your experience on usage at the time you tried.

Good thing is, they’ve got a rep to come clear a few things on the claims in the OP but then, hope that was it and the bugs are fixed yo ensure customer satisfaction.
Meanwhile, paid reviews aren’t always the best form to encourage truth but, in the event that they pop up suddenly and in great numbers, it raises suspicion. Perhaps, users still have to make a whole lot of considerations even with the reviews.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 01:00:07 AM

Know that most review platforms are actually paid ones. Even those who do reviews are mostly paid just to make a platform look legitimate or good; they want to make a business smell good or sound good.

It's really just a matter of money, because the battle in this era is true. Maybe there's a lesson in the part you experienced there. At least, in that situation, you know what to do. Just always be careful every time you go into business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███