Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 194 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 10:00:11 PM

Greering! To the people of Bitcointalk, I'm new here but i already have a few basic knowledge about Bitcoin and will love to extend and grow my knowledge with your help.
I hope I find enough time to spend in here as one got many schedules and no enough leisure time, but here is of my utmost interest and I believe keep coming here will improve my knowledge in Bitcoin.

You are welcome to Bitcointalk. Just take your time to go through the rules and everything that governs Bitcointalk as a whole... Once again it's a privilege to have you and I can see it's your first post too...

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 04:09:10 AM

Quote from: Callido
Greering! To the people of Bitcointalk, I'm new here but i already have a few basic knowledge about Bitcoin and will love to extend and grow my knowledge with your help.
I hope I find enough time to spend in here as one got many schedules and no enough leisure time, but here is of my utmost interest and I believe keep coming here will improve my knowledge in Bitcoin.

Congratulations to be part of this largest family in the whole world, and it will be easy for you to develop effectively skills in this Bitcointalk forum, if you can study more books that related to cryptocurrency. Don't focus only in this beginners & help forum but do everything possible to visit other discussion sectors to learn more about Bitcoin from potential Bitcoiners who are ready to impact beginners like you to grow in the future in this community. I think, many users you see in this forum started asking their questions from this beginners & help forum to know the rules and regulations that governed the forum so that they will not end up in half way but they have grown from newbies to legendary members in this community.

Callido (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:39:31 AM

I appreciate everyone who replied me here and are willing to help me stay comfortable during my Bitcoin journey.  I hope I am able to abide by the rules and enjoy my stay here
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 07:45:45 AM

Currently, if you do a search on Google about Bitcoin, you will find various general explanations about what Bitcoin is - the reason Bitcoin was created - the inventor of Bitcoin - the technology behind Bitcoin - exchanges for selling and buying Bitcoin and many more, besides that, read also the bitcoin whitepaper, it is very important so that you know clearly what bitcoin itself is. and the last thing I want to convey to you is, if you want to be a long-term investor in Bitcoin then you have to store it in your personal wallet, never store it in an exchange wallet because that is very dangerous.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███