Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana high demand increasing i think it's good for staking  (Read 123 times)
Fullbear2222

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:17:11 PM

Thanks to meme coins the SOLANA is like MemeCoins reserve currency and memecoins are like new commodities like oil salt and copper...not exacly but its the way how it is.
So If people want that SOL it can increase demand for SOLANA so Ita good for staking.
Remember guys when ETH chain was very active Because of NFT party at "opensea "and other nft markets.
So solana have no great demand and when market turn in bull run generally then market will be full of exsessive funds wich goes into SOL.

The hell are you talking about? It will not have almost 2 billions daily trade volume if it has no demand. It may not also become 5th top crypto based on the total market capitalization. You're being so clueless here. I think you shall take a look at the reality again.

LET the numbers do the talking just comparsion:

What is the market cap of Solana? The current market cap of Solana is $60.45B
The The Meme market cap today is $51.95B,
Gold marketcap Estimated Market Cap: $15.778 T
Marketcap of USA real estate $47 trillion
we see not far off,the solana+ memecoins mc not small and i definately want to be in this business compared solana meme coin mc with other sectors it's not so small so this market is full of capital.

What a stupid comparison. Your comparion showed how clueless you are. Are you saying if solana shall worth like gold or real estate market capitalization?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are obviously joking about that. It will never be real. Stop being a delusional guy.

I don't trade gold neither oil or real estate those Market cap all ready too much i can't get rich of that.
Gold was pumped just after gold etf and it's done now marketcap all ready too much.
Real estate same thing the marketcap all ready too high.
I don't deal things wich marketcap all ready too much i don't want to be bagholder.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 11:38:24 AM

This is an irrelevant post and also an irrelevant comparison between Sol and gold. Real estate and Gold has not much link with Sol they are more likely to be linked with the international currency 💲. Sol is completely base on a different technology, it solves and caters different social issues of the society.

As far as the investment in SOl is considered yes it's a very bright coin to invest in at least in my opinion. The current market conditions doesn't support to invest in something right now but later on it will be among the top options to invest.
Agree about gold and its connection to the international currencies. It also has a connection to the banks and the governments if I'm not mistaken. It was like they own a portion of it. This is why many are saying that gold is a bit centralized even though it's only natural or only found deep in the earth. SOL on the other hand is a crypto. It's a new technology but their main function is still a currency apart from being an asset.

This is the reason why it's being compared to traditional currencies and assets out there. The current market condition is a bit bearish which is actually perfect for investment and you already said first that SOL is a good coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: