Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IT pro needed for venture backed bitcoin startup  (Read 179 times)
David19 (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:53:32 PM

Hello, sorry if there is another thread for this kind of post, but I couldn't find one.  I'm looking for the best and brightest IT pro in the bitcoin community to be the lead developer in a venture backed bitcoin startup company.  The ideal candidate would have at least several years of web application development experience, having built applications from the ground up.  A solid understanding of oop and software architecture is a must.  Experience in a start-up environment is a plus, or just being super hard working, self-motivated, and creative.

Compensation can be in the form of equity or a salary, or somewhere in-between.

1) What are your qualifications for this position?
2) What interests you about bitcoin?

From there, we can talk about things like compensation and references and I can answer your questions as well.  Thanks in advance to any interested parties.  If anyone knows another good place to recruit, I am all ears.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 06:57:00 PM

How much $ have you raised?  If you want the "best and brightest" they are probably going to want a six figure salary.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 05:31:25 AM

I'll be honest, Compensation in the form of equity is usually a non-starter for most devs. We literally get offered it all the time & 99% of the time the project isn't worth it.

You'd be better off posting salary capabilities. Feel free to PM me though (I currently work as a CTO of a company part-time)

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 08:13:20 AM

I don't know which project you are talking about, but it seems that you need one developer, and therefore the project is small, and betting on equity may not be a preferred option. Put the salary in an escrow (at least the first month) and write the requirements accurately, years of experience and previous projects, in addition to an explanation of the details. and move the topic to Services subboard.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1710

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 02:23:33 PM

Hello, sorry if there is another thread for this kind of post, but I couldn't find one.  I'm looking for the best and brightest IT pro in the bitcoin community to be the lead developer in a venture backed bitcoin startup company.  The ideal candidate would have at least several years of web application development experience, having built applications from the ground up.  A solid understanding of oop and software architecture is a must.  Experience in a start-up environment is a plus, or just being super hard working, self-motivated, and creative.

Compensation can be in the form of equity or a salary, or somewhere in-between.

1) What are your qualifications for this position?
2) What interests you about bitcoin?

From there, we can talk about things like compensation and references and I can answer your questions as well.  Thanks in advance to any interested parties.  If anyone knows another good place to recruit, I am all ears.

You might find better results if you were to tell us who exactly you are looking for, with details, and your offer. Because nobody is going to go for the equity deal of a start up. As another poster already mentioned above, most start-ups fail and leave the equity holders with nothing. That is not something that any reasonable person would want to invest their time into.

I think many of us would want to know about this project. Surely you have a business plan or whitepaper or something that you can show us? Maybe introduce the team (Assuming you have a team)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 02:21:27 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2023, 11:23:55 PM by WillyAp

I think many of us would want to know about this project. Surely you have a business plan or whitepaper or something that you can show us? Maybe introduce the team (Assuming you have a team)

I think you're assuming way too much.
For me it sounds like an idea, not more. Ideas fail even more than start ups.
And due to the reasons you mentioned. Smiley

Marketing in EN und DE
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 12:43:54 PM

First off good luck on your startup! And congrats!
Your looking for multiple hats for one role?
Sounds like you need a CTO, Scrum and fullstack dev just to get started.
A lot of devs won't touch equity based stuff unless they believe in it or like you/your idea.
Some might do it for a portfolio piece.
So if your backed and offer a salary I'm interested in talking but I'd like to know more about your startup
I'm currently a CTO for a corporation that deals in brokering it services and equipment as well as consulting.
I've done a few Bitcoin projects out of love. I had hoped for the best but expected the worst and landed somewhere between in most.
Blockchain in general changed my life and got me back into the security scene. I've been poking around for years and still haven't found any security flaws in my scope to exploit.
 The last year or so I've been doing ai work , even got a job offer at replika! It wasn't something I saw myself doing long term. Chatbots are boring.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 11:38:24 PM

If anyone knows another good place to recruit, I am all ears.

The IT pro in this forum have all the necessary degree of competence needed to achieve this feat but in the event that an IT pro not coming across this post or the time is too limited to give the availabilty of the IT pro, I will recommend regulated freelance platforms that have proven track record and are generally talked about, one of which is Upwork.
For some reasons, they come highly recommended and are also the flooded with pros across all works of life. Getting an IT pro wouldn't be difficult in there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀