Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10 Year ( and some days) Bitcointalk Anniversary  (Read 1119 times)
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:52:28 PM

First, I would like to congratulate you on your achievements over the last 10 years of being active on the forum. It's not a short time, you have created a personal history since registering on the Bitcointalk forum. You really enjoy your time in the forum, maybe because you really like the atmosphere in the forum, making you always set aside time to say hello or answer other members' questions through the interesting posts you make.

Congratulations @hopenotlate, always take care of your health to beat the record you set on the forum. 10 years have passed perfectly, I hope you can continue to be active in the forum in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:42:21 PM

This is really a long journey on the platform of great Bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts, Op. With a year plus I have spent here in the forum, I have learned a lot of things let alone spending up to 10 years in this community, men! that would be a blast of experience, What do I mean, your contribution and experience and impact here in the forum cannot be disregarded. Congratulations wish you more years to celebrate here with us and I hope you aren't gonna leave us anytime soon.
Cheers!.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 05:45:20 PM

Cheers to a 1 year decade unlocked. Your presence and determination to enter the forum has paid off a lot, I supposed now you are living a much better life full of knowledge and enhanced life's skills and strategies that you have been honing since from the start. Hopefully, your journey won't stop here as there are still a lot of opportunities waiting for you ahead, you just have to dig it out for you.

While it's certain that we have our own fair share of life's trials and struggles, but the fact that you chose to continue the path you have with bitcointalk, that is already a big achievement not just for you but even for us the co-members. So keep grinding and keep sharing your insights to everyone as you've been a significant member in this forum even from the start. Good luck and congratulations!
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 05:54:34 AM

This is the kind of news users are expected to be sharing as an achievement on the Forum, it only takes someone who is cool headed to get this far in this Forum, we have some members who have stayed in this Forum but their reputation is like an uncompleted building, red tags everywhere always doing wrong, rules and regulations defaulter and they're happy that way. I believe these set of people don't have anything good to say about themselves.
OP, you might not be a public figure but being clean in the Forum for 10years is something to celebrate and I'd say congrats to you for being one of the best in the Forum.
This Anniversary deserves a party to go with it... Cheers to you😅.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 10:00:41 PM

10 years in this forum and still active, you are truly amazing, I congratulate you on your consistency.

I can't believe I've been on this forum for more than 5 years (half of the years you've managed to live) I will never want to leave this forum (I see quite a lot of accounts that are no longer active), this forum has changed my life 180%, I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't know about this forum.
Many people think that those who stay on this forum only target money, I think that's wrong, see you in the next 10 years (since you created this topic) I'm sure there will be many other surprises that appear on Bitcoin and also this beloved forum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 06:54:45 PM

Congratulations Mr hopenotlate, 10 years in this forum is a lot to be considered as a  legend here in this forum, I can even imagine how my one year anniversary would bring joy, and  here you are celebrating 10 year of a good contributor in this forum. However, you having to celebrate 10 years in this forum just mean that you are a serious member, having seen your rank alone tells that you are a good contributor, anyway thanks for believing in this forum.
Jamestown70

Activity: 67
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 07:05:53 PM

Congratulations in reaching this great mile stone  10 years was never 10 days ago, I am honestly happy for you I pray you keep winning in this platform and greatly impact some of us who just come in to the platform from the previous comment I can a test that you have been contributing greatly to cause of the bitcointalk platform
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 11:42:24 AM

Even though I am not a person who loves being the center of attention or showing off, I think this is an achievement that should be honored, that I'm proud off ( I never gave up my faith in crypto) and above all a tribute of gratitude to this place to which I owe practically all my, albeit limited, knowledge of crypto environment.

You do not need to say this, you obviously do not like being the center of attention. I mean, you are a cool guy and determined and not a lover of troubles. I can say that from my newbie days to my legendary rank, I haven't seen your username anywhere. This could only mean that you don't like being centre of attention. Although, BTT is a very large community, I must not necessarily know everyone but there are reoccurring names I know.

Congratulations to you and I love your passion in cryptocurrency. Hope you got some holdings and do enjoy your time here always.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 04:08:06 PM

It's incredible when someone is in the Bitcointalk crypto space for 10 years and even this will continue.
You live your life side by side with the forum and I also do the same from 8 years ago when I first got to know this forum,
There are still 2 years left to reach 10 years like you.

You have passed the 2nd Halving and the 3rd Halving and soon in 2024 you will pass the 4th Halving and this is certainly amazing,
you can see how the price difference in each halving that occurs, you feel the Euphoria of the Halving directly.

And Once again congratulations on the achievement and This story certainly continues.

https://bpip.org/Profile?id=177723
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 02:01:06 AM

It's incredible when someone is in the Bitcointalk crypto space for 10 years and even this will continue.
You live your life side by side with the forum and I also do the same from 8 years ago when I first got to know this forum,
There are still 2 years left to reach 10 years like you.

You have passed the 2nd Halving and the 3rd Halving and soon in 2024 you will pass the 4th Halving and this is certainly amazing,
you can see how the price difference in each halving that occurs, you feel the Euphoria of the Halving directly.

And Once again congratulations on the achievement and This story certainly continues.

Getting to 10 year stay in this Forum is just a process that need to be taken gradually without being in a rush and I feel 2 years remaining for you to get to that 10yrs to celebrate too is going to be achieved by the grace of God. You won't even notice how fast it will come and go with many more halving on the way for you to experience, the journey has just begun @taufik123. Who knows on getting to your 10th year here Bitcoin price would at $70-80k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 04:27:15 PM

Getting to 10 year stay in this Forum is just a process that need to be taken gradually without being in a rush and I feel 2 years remaining for you to get to that 10yrs to celebrate too is going to be achieved by the grace of God. You won't even notice how fast it will come and go with many more halving on the way for you to experience, the journey has just begun @taufik123. Who knows on getting to your 10th year here Bitcoin price would at $70-80k.
I'm expecting $100k++ next 2 years and that's around 2025.
But the price is quite realistic.

Speaking of age and how long people have been on these forums, it's actually not the main benchmark.
The most important thing is how they can contribute to the forum and become members who have a broad insight into crypto.

There are many old residents and that the first in this forum, they can not develop and just leave this forum.
Some are even still active but still ranked newbie
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 02:00:18 PM

10 years in this forum and still active, you are truly amazing, I congratulate you on your consistency.

I can't believe I've been on this forum for more than 5 years (half of the years you've managed to live) I will never want to leave this forum (I see quite a lot of accounts that are no longer active), this forum has changed my life 180%, I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't know about this forum.
Many people think that those who stay on this forum only target money, I think that's wrong, see you in the next 10 years (since you created this topic) I'm sure there will be many other surprises that appear on Bitcoin and also this beloved forum.
You wouldn’t be here for 10 years long if it’s only about money, I believe the passion to learn from the forum serves the highest motivation to keep you going in the forum. Congratulations OP, your contributions in the forum mean a lot to us and you were never selfish not to share your knowledge and gained experiences. A lot probably have been eyeing on you and learned from you. I hope to see you in the next 10 years if possible, as I also find motivation from you and other legendary members who have the courage and persistency to keep going.

10 years is not easy but you did it. And I thank you for encouraging everyone to find safe haven with bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: