Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you dey when your mate dey invest for Bitcoin and crypto?  (Read 159 times)
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:39:12 AM

In this case I won't blame anybody cause not everyone has all the opportunity in life. Cause at the early ages of the (90)s not everyone has a clue about internet in those days. All they know is all about farming.

But many people has now heard about crypto and bitcoin investment still no dey gree invest... Maybe they are afraid of taking the risk of investing or
greediness no allow them, is just like a woman in my area she so much believe bitcoin investment and honestly speaking it keeps her going in life.make greedy no dey make some people lose their opportunity for life.

There are a lot of people out there who refuse to invest. It's not that they don't understand crypto currency, in fact, they may know more about it than you do. Rather, the risk involved in investing is too high for them to take they can't afford to lose their money, and some of them even believe that they will lose money while investing. I still think that some people won't invest because they can't risk their money on something that won't give them profits on time, they would rather make money right now than wait for years. When I see someone who has the money to invest but isn't doing so, I don't feel bad for them, because they are just missing an opportunity

The reason why many people cannot believe in this online stuff again. They may try it once and get scammed, that's why they might have made up their mind that they cannot put their money on something like investments again. It's very difficult to convince people to believe in bitcoin because they cannot afford the pain of losing money again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 05:42:05 PM

I kukuma dey under my parents house dey look back when bitcoin started as I no get the idea wetin e entails. I know virtually nothing about Bitcoin rather is the name as widely spread as it is now in today's world. But you see that ETH, I be mumu as I had the grace to pack as many as I wanted back then but still procrastination wouldn't let me act. I hope it's not too late sha
Even if you come to know about Bitcoin late e no mean say you miss the opportunity of investing in bitcoin,  it is not still late you came across , I believe the time we all came across to know bitcoin that is the right time knowing bitcoin.  Some people were convinced to invest in crypto without knowing much about it which was not profitable for them because crypto is volatile and it is all about patience to hodl crypto to get profit which they ended up selling their coin.
True talk. Any person who has crypto investments did so at some point when they understood how best to be at an advantage.
Owning crypto is also not a do or die affair and even those who have the knowledge may decide not to invest in it and I wouldn't blame them for such decisions because they have gotten used to fait, gotten used to having paper money in the pocket, gotten used to the interest rates and recession, gotten used to spending much more than saving.
For now, many persons are just being observant of the events surrounding Bitcoin and its initiatives before they would opt to buy some or trade with some or simply just diversify to another altcoins or investments that looks promising.
There's no pressure to own crypto. The understanding and knowledge is the first point to consider before investing in it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: