Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to be cautious: Everyone is not market expert  (Read 1450 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 02:36:53 PM

What you said is right. As we get closer to the bull run, we need to be more careful. As long as possible, just hold and save first. Now, if you think you can keep up with short-term trading, go for it. But if you hesitate and you know that you are not that deep in trading, then do not force yourself to go along because your assets will be wasted.

So the best way really is to continue dca and hold; that is the only key so that we as holders can still be successful at the right time and season during the bull run and the upcoming halving as well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 02:42:55 PM

Sadly this is what drives the novice/beginners crazy. I once had someone telling me that a popular YouTuber said this and said that, and I had to tell him that these people are just human like he is and have their own viewpoint which isn’t necessarily the truth. Cryptocurrency as a whole doesn’t have anyone that it talks to and maybe give them a heads up. It’s always speculation and surprise. No one ever sees it 100% completely coming. As usual, do your own research and when you’re done, invest only the amount you can afford losing.

Agree with your statement because there are lots of people who shows that they can easily predict market and market goes according to their prediction but I think that as we can use our IQ level according to past details so similar will do those people. There is no one who exactly speculate the worth of the future but sometimes there speculation become accurate so most of the people trust them but there is nothing real about their predictions.

Don't get any suggestions from others and also don't believe blindly if someone tell you about future because as they can predict you will also be able if you watch the history because bitcoin always repeat its cycle so similar things occurs with other coins. But if you are unable to decide then just hold bitcoin and then leave all the things on future because neither you can see future nor anyone else.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 03:01:07 PM

Well, we can't deny that these so-called experts are either to get your money, your views, or just even your support. I don't see that it's all of them, I can still say there are still out there that do it with passion without anything in return but they're rare to find these days. Those who really do some in-depth research are those who got little views or following and I guess people need to know that.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 03:32:24 PM

Navigating through the flood of speculative noise in the volatile world of cryptocurrency demands a keen eye. It is critical to proceed with care when confronted with the cacophony of cryptocurrency forecasts. While alluring headlines promise stratospheric riches, it's important to note that many of these self-proclaimed gurus have a chameleon-like history of preaching panic in bad markets and then abruptly morphing into optimistic prophets during bull markets.
It is critical to rely on thorough investigation rather than falling to the temptation of '100x' claims. Following influencers on social media blindly might lead to risky investing decisions. Instead, arm yourself with information, validate reputable sources, and devise an educated plan. A balanced approach is your best defense against possible traps in a market where disinformation abounds.
VFalcon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 03:39:36 PM

There really is a lot of byte on unknown coins right now. And that's why it's worth studying a coin before buying it, doing research hasn't hurt anyone yet and that's how you can find a real gem. For example, I found TFS token this way and still get a good profit from it.
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 06:01:01 PM

From past few weeks whenever I open any browser or social media all I could see is some random blogs and news about Altcoins which will have massive pump and which coins I have to invest.

Folks, it's times to be more cautious than every and never go with any random prediction provided over telegram or through blogs as it's a routine that once the crypto market is trending upwards and bullrun is expected we see a lot of experts in the market via various channels like Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord and WhatsApp group sharing random coins with catchy headlines like "Top 5 altcoins with 100x pump", "Whales are investing in these altcoins", "Altcoins which will go to moon", etc.

Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.
Truth!
They will always be there at both bear and bull times but we have to be more cautious at these moments of time. Do remember, there are those who are trying to pump a coin that had been in their safekeeping for years and they want to ROI using the bull run now. I won't bite on that trap because I already did before and I learned my lesson.
There are also projects that will try to revive their coin but the truth is they are already dead, they are just trying to make money out of nothing or they still have a large volume of that coin. Although they are listed on some unknown exchange, they are still dust and they will take advantage of this opportunity to sell it if they can somehow increase the demand even with just a cent of a dollar.

Let us all be careful and I agree with OP that investors should understand that this ain't really new but all must be warned just so we won't forget. Let us try to minimize the victims of such phenomena.

Yup, though this happens every time it's our duty to educate the crowd in advance as we there has been sudden surge in these activities as we are on upward trend and as you said it would only get worst in upcoming days. Just a suggestion that everyone should do their bit and spread word of awareness if any of our friends or family members or colleague discusses about such channels or influencers or predictions.

There are people who are doing this just for view for their reels or YouTube channels, also there are those who wants to trap us in buying their premium membership program and then there are people who are worse than previous two categories and they are the ones you have mentioned who accumulate shitcoins and holds a huge amount of it, trying to manipulate users to buy it so that it would trigger pump and then they will dump their holdings and buyers will have millions of worthless tokens in their wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 06:14:40 PM

I prefer to follow my heart, meaning that the investment decision is the result of a portfolio that has been collected which has been filtered or sorted and tested for suitability by comparing it with predicted news spread on social media and from other media, but the decision is still in your own hands because There is a special pride if we get big profits from the results of our own choices and that can be an additional confidence for future capital because the above needs to be done to reduce the risk of choosing the wrong altcoin for investment

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 06:52:33 PM

I can say whatever I want about any shit coin. I can literally say that this x coin is going to pump 1000x. I can show you proof (Even if it's not legit). How are you going to know that it is not legit if you don't have any knowledge about it? Those who are actually knowledgeable and know about this, are not going to waste their time looking through some blog post or videos on the internet. Instead, they will focus on doing their own analysis and find a way to make profit and take the advantage of current market situation.

So it's all about gaining knowledge and experience. If you know how to do it on your own, you will never follow someone else. People lacking knowledge is why those so-called influencers are taking advantage of them. First thing first, go and learn about it. If you can't do it on your own, then this place is not for you.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 07:40:29 PM

I prefer to follow my heart, meaning that the investment decision is the result of a portfolio that has been collected which has been filtered or sorted and tested for suitability by comparing it with predicted news spread on social media and from other media, but the decision is still in your own hands because There is a special pride if we get big profits from the results of our own choices and that can be an additional confidence for future capital because the above needs to be done to reduce the risk of choosing the wrong altcoin for investment

Following one's heart is a great way to take massive losses from the market. Our investment decisions should be based on facts, events and strategy. How we will take entry, for how long we will hold our position and how much loss we can bear for this investment should all be considered before the investment. Even a bad strategy is better than having no strategy at all. If you are investing by listing you are gambling not investing.

The best way to increase your investment knowledge is by build up your own strategy and learn from your mistakes. You can change your strategy so that you won't make the same mistake again and this way your investment strategy will get better over time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 08:45:21 PM

Well, we can't deny that these so-called experts are either to get your money, your views, or just even your support. I don't see that it's all of them, I can still say there are still out there that do it with passion without anything in return but they're rare to find these days. Those who really do some in-depth research are those who got little views or following and I guess people need to know that.
And very unfortunate that many innocent people have fallen into self-proclaimed experts and trust them. A lot of people lost their money from following these experts pretending that they know what will happen next but in the end, they will say sorry. That is why, it was encouraged especially for newbies that we have to do research on our own rather than trusting strangers because we have to know that the market is unpredictable. In fact, there are a lot of learning resources available online which is not hard for us to learn personally even without help from others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 10:43:35 PM

Following one's heart is a great way to take massive losses from the market. Our investment decisions should be based on facts, events and strategy. How we will take entry, for how long we will hold our position and how much loss we can bear for this investment should all be considered before the investment. Even a bad strategy is better than having no strategy at all. If you are investing by listing you are gambling not investing.

The best way to increase your investment knowledge is by build up your own strategy and learn from your mistakes. You can change your strategy so that you won't make the same mistake again and this way your investment strategy will get better over time.
So following your heart is a strategy that is based on the results of your own research resulting from events that have occurred or personal experience. Of course, this decision has been considered, so if something bad happens, we have to be better in the future, meaning improving our ability to make strategies by doing deeper and more detailed research so that the same mistakes don't happen to avoid investing in shitcoins

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 03:55:54 AM

And very unfortunate that many innocent people have fallen into self-proclaimed experts and trust them. A lot of people lost their money from following these experts pretending that they know what will happen next but in the end, they will say sorry. That is why, it was encouraged especially for newbies that we have to do research on our own rather than trusting strangers because we have to know that the market is unpredictable. In fact, there are a lot of learning resources available online which is not hard for us to learn personally even without help from others.
This will keep happening if newbies keep coming as well, newbies are there primary target. We cannot control it but a little thing like this as a discussion in this forum will somehow help them in small way so that they will be aware. Being vigilant in the first place will help them but if you're not being aware these scammers will totally exploit you.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:36:21 AM

From past few weeks whenever I open any browser or social media all I could see is some random blogs and news about Altcoins which will have massive pump and which coins I have to invest.

Folks, it's times to be more cautious than every and never go with any random prediction provided over telegram or through blogs as it's a routine that once the crypto market is trending upwards and bullrun is expected we see a lot of experts in the market via various channels like Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord and WhatsApp group sharing random coins with catchy headlines like "Top 5 altcoins with 100x pump", "Whales are investing in these altcoins", "Altcoins which will go to moon", etc.

Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.
Anyone that has any previous experience with this market knew this was coming and I doubt anyone with that experience will fall victim of such useless predictions and recommendations, the issue are all the people that are not part of this forum and that have no experience at all, which unfortunately are the majority, and those people are at a serious risk of losing their money, since they will invest in all of those coins thinking about all the money they will make, without realizing they are instead making the dreams of those scammers becoming true as they will earn a fortune by deceiving all of those gullible people.
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:28:28 AM

Anyone that has any previous experience with this market knew this was coming and I doubt anyone with that experience will fall victim of such useless predictions and recommendations, the issue are all the people that are not part of this forum and that have no experience at all, which unfortunately are the majority, and those people are at a serious risk of losing their money, since they will invest in all of those coins thinking about all the money they will make, without realizing they are instead making the dreams of those scammers becoming true as they will earn a fortune by deceiving all of those gullible people.
Predictions are merely 50% probabilities of succeeding when it comes to the market, it's filled with high volatility. In any project we invest on, we find ourselves ready to take on to the next phase, always ready to do what's right and adapting to good running projects. The market is general and it's for everyone as far as one have the mentality of associating with the appropriate footings of the crypto market and digital age, there's absolutely no difficulty to handle other than examining crypto charts and ensuring to make good entries on them because if one makes wrong entries, losses are recorded and it will also affects one's portfolio.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:59:30 AM

FUD, most times and if deliberately done, provides a positive opportunity for wealth recreation as panic hands will sell off to hand over their hodlings to diamond hands to hodl and enjoy the ride. So, whenever I find anything that looks like FUD on viable projects I conclude immediately that's intentional to buy back the dip. It's necessary that we embrace FUD as much as we want to always hear bull run here and there.

There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.
I guess you meant they would use the only one out of their 10 coins that does well as a selling point, not unselling point.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 12:17:10 PM

Predictions are merely 50% probabilities of succeeding when it comes to the market, it's filled with high volatility. In any project we invest on, we find ourselves ready to take on to the next phase, always ready to do what's right and adapting to good running projects. The market is general and it's for everyone as far as one have the mentality of associating with the appropriate footings of the crypto market and digital age, there's absolutely no difficulty to handle other than examining crypto charts and ensuring to make good entries on them because if one makes wrong entries, losses are recorded and it will also affects one's portfolio.

I haven't seen a prediction of the cryptocurrency market having a 50% success rate. No one has been able to even be close to that percentage but I know one thing, which is whenever the market has a green rally such prediction pops up. Whenever the market has a red rally you will hardly see such kind of prediction. This is the age of AI if you ask an AI it will decline to predict the crypto market. I will give you a probability figure after looking back at previous data, which will come up with a disclaimer. This is the time for scam projects to come up and this is the time when influencers will shill a project for their benefit. It is better to do research before investing in any new crypto project or existing crypto.

Hewlet

Activity: 280
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:34:54 PM

the funny thing about some of these guys promoting these coin is that they are not into crypto. They only have a reasonable number of audience and are mostly paid to run this advert and it means what they are saying is damn theoretical and doesn't hold much ground in real life.

That's one of the reason I like this forum because most of the information you are getting here is coming from individual that are already in the industry and so if one shares a false narrative, they will be promptly corrected and you make your investment decision the right way.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 03:31:33 PM

What you said is right. As we get closer to the bull run, we need to be more careful. As long as possible, just hold and save first. Now, if you think you can keep up with short-term trading, go for it. But if you hesitate and you know that you are not that deep in trading, then do not force yourself to go along because your assets will be wasted.

So the best way really is to continue dca and hold; that is the only key so that we as holders can still be successful at the right time and season during the bull run and the upcoming halving as well.
Many are saying that we are already in the bull run because the price can now easily break newer areas. Even me, I also believe on that. You rather say that we are now close to its peak. We can be careful in a way that we won't sell our coins early and only gain lesser profits because the temptation is getting heavy in times like these. For the many maybe they consider investing to be the best, but for the few, it was trading is the one that they think better. It's only about preferences.

And smart traders is always able to trade and earn in any market conditions and not just if whenever there is a bull run. The one that can benefit from the bull run more is the investors.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 03:44:17 PM

~snip
Market movements can't be predicted due to the chaotic influence of even minor factors, which makes any market forecasts just a set of random assumptions. All these so-called experts themselves don't know anything and can't know, therefore, their statements should not be taken as a guide to action (investment), but have only an advisory nature (which should be treated with extreme caution and attentiveness).

I think that all successful expert forecasts are only the result of chance and coincidence of the forecast, and in no way an indicator of expertise.

Regarding your own research. Even experienced investors are not immune to mispricing of altcoins. How do you present your own research to newcomers? They will definitely make mistakes somewhere due to lack of knowledge and experience. So, this advice is also dubious.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:12:39 PM

I haven't seen a prediction of the cryptocurrency market having a 50% success rate. No one has been able to even be close to that percentage but I know one thing, which is whenever the market has a green rally such prediction pops up. Whenever the market has a red rally you will hardly see such kind of prediction. This is the age of AI if you ask an AI it will decline to predict the crypto market. I will give you a probability figure after looking back at previous data, which will come up with a disclaimer. This is the time for scam projects to come up and this is the time when influencers will shill a project for their benefit. It is better to do research before investing in any new crypto project or existing crypto.

Usually during the time of bull the market is always filled with new projects and most of them are only hyped for the moment, not majority will survive and they will disappear in the market as soon as the bull rally is over. DYOR very well not to be scammed by fake developers that come up in different forms and to be in the market just for the purpose to scam people and not for the real utility purpose.

I won't encourage investment on new projects at this time because that will mean taking a risk that is not necessary because you want to jump into profit but it can turn out to be a trap.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄