Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 10:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Copa America 2024 Prediction Thread  (Read 7171 times)
Sorryfor

Activity: 348
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 05:23:22 PM

The losing record of the Argentine team is very low, so Argentina has a chance to win the quarter final match against Ecuador. Argentina is the strongest team in Copa America, so the team has enough role to win the championship this season. Argentina team will qualify for the semi-finals by defeating the Ecuador team in today's match, and if Argentina enters the semi-finals, then they will definitely play the final match, I think.

Obim34

Activity: 350
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2024, 05:46:24 PM

Argentina took first place in the group confidently, winning all three games, scoring 5 goals and conceding none. Ecuador came from the second place: lost to Venezuela, defeated Jamaica and drew with Mexico, scoring 4 goals and conceding 3. Argentina plays stable and confident, unlike Ecuador. Ecuador need a miracle to get through to the next stage. My bet: Argentina win.
Personally, I think Argentina and Uruguay are the best teams in this tournament. They appear consistent in every match and I am sure they will qualify for the semifinals. It's hard to imagine Ecuador being able to beat Argentina. The most realistic is a draw and Ecuador will win on penalties.
Brazil really played badly in the 2024 Copa America. For a team of Brazil's level I think this is their worst squad in the tournament. They even struggled in the group stage. They will face Uruguay in the semifinals and without hesitation I choose Uruguay to win the match.
Argentina are quite the perfect squad to win the Copa America, from their long time experience in the world cup to this point, I fully doubt if Ecuador can perform extremely better to defeat Argentina. It will be a lot  to see such happen, I still doubt because they lack the potential to do so. Ecuador can't put up with some countries in the world cup tournament all which Argentina defeated to secure them the world cup.

Brazil no longer whom we watched, these players are underperforming meanwhile much is expected from them, seeing how far they managed to make it up there, I hope they are able to defend their position for the next round.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Alpha Marine

Activity: 644
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 05:59:50 PM

Argentina are quite the perfect squad to win the Copa America, from their long time experience in the world cup to this point, I fully doubt if Ecuador can perform extremely better to defeat Argentina. It will be a lot  to see such happen, I still doubt because they lack the potential to do so. Ecuador can't put up with some countries in the world cup tournament all which Argentina defeated to secure them the world cup.

I fully believe Argentina will win the Copa America. Uruguay is the only team that can stop them and I believe they'll meet in the final. Uruguay plays Brazil and that would be a win for Uruguay for me. Brazil is no condition to win that match. They've been awful, but maybe they can step up, who knows
Colombia is another team that I see is able to go all the way. They play Panama next in the quarter finals and my bet is on Colombia to win that one. If Colombia wins they'll face either Brazil or Uruguay, mostly Uruguay. They have a difficult path, but they've been brilliant lately and they can take on anybody on their day.

Overall, if I'm to rate the teams in this competition it'll be;
Argentina
Uruguay
Colombia
Brazil.
In this very order. Brazil would need a miracle to make it to the next round of the competition.

Brazil no longer whom we watched, these players are underperforming meanwhile much is expected from them, seeing how far they managed to make it up there, I hope they are able to defend their position for the next round.
[/quote]

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
adultcrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 06:04:56 PM

The losing record of the Argentine team is very low, so Argentina has a chance to win the quarter final match against Ecuador. Argentina is the strongest team in Copa America, so the team has enough role to win the championship this season. Argentina team will qualify for the semi-finals by defeating the Ecuador team in today's match, and if Argentina enters the semi-finals, then they will definitely play the final match, I think.
This is just your personal expectations which you have not really supported with any serious fact. I am not disproving you but the truth is that football have changed so much lately if not, you would not have expected Venezuela to qualify for the Knockout stage and even came out first in a group that have Mexico and Ecuador. Same changes are also being notice in the ongoing Euro 2024 hosted by Germany. Consequently, Argentina may win but they have to give their best to achieve that and anything that make them relax, they might be surprised by an unexpected team.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1019

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 06:14:03 PM

I can't remember the last time we saw Argentina lose a match. The last probably Argentina team lost against Saudi Arabia in the World Cup. Since then, Argentina has continued its winning streak. Argentina is consistently performing well in every match.

Ecuador is not a strong opponent. It cannot be said that Ecuador has performed very well in the past matches. Ecuador lost against Venezuela. Despite winning against Jamaica, the team failed to win against Mexico. On the other hand, Argentina has performed well in every match of the group stage. So winning against Ecuador will not be a big problem for Argentina.

kro55

Activity: 1722
Merit: 302

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:06:33 PM

I fully believe Argentina will win the Copa America. Uruguay is the only team that can stop them and I believe they'll meet in the final. Uruguay plays Brazil and that would be a win for Uruguay for me. Brazil is no condition to win that match. They've been awful, but maybe they can step up, who knows

I totally agree with you. Argentina is the only team that has been able to continue a long winning streak. The performance of Argentina's players is very good in this year's Copa America. The young players in the squad have become experienced. And we have already proven that the team is not dependent on Messi. Alvarez and Martinez are capable of excellent performances. Argentina has a strong squad. And the bonding between the players is very strong.

Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay are considered to be the strongest teams in Copa America. While Uruguay and Argentina are in very good form, we haven't seen Brazil's players perform well in recent times. Brazil have won just one of their three group stage matches. Moreover, the bonding between the team players is not strong in Brazil. So maybe we will see Argentina and Uruguay in the final of Copa America.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
criptoevangelista

Activity: 364
Merit: 631

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:13:54 PM

Argentina took first place in the group confidently, winning all three games, scoring 5 goals and conceding none. Ecuador came from the second place: lost to Venezuela, defeated Jamaica and drew with Mexico, scoring 4 goals and conceding 3. Argentina plays stable and confident, unlike Ecuador. Ecuador need a miracle to get through to the next stage. My bet: Argentina win.
Personally, I think Argentina and Uruguay are the best teams in this tournament. They appear consistent in every match and I am sure they will qualify for the semifinals. It's hard to imagine Ecuador being able to beat Argentina. The most realistic is a draw and Ecuador will win on penalties.
Brazil really played badly in the 2024 Copa America. For a team of Brazil's level I think this is their worst squad in the tournament. They even struggled in the group stage. They will face Uruguay in the semifinals and without hesitation I choose Uruguay to win the match.

Ecuador beating Argentina is completely unlikely, the Brazilian team has to wake up from this deep sleep, otherwise it will soon be eliminated from the competition. I've already commented here several times on our gambling board, this Brazilian team is the worst of all time.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ginsan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:17:02 PM

I can't remember the last time we saw Argentina lose a match. The last probably Argentina team lost against Saudi Arabia in the World Cup. Since then, Argentina has continued its winning streak. Argentina is consistently performing well in every match.

Ecuador is not a strong opponent. It cannot be said that Ecuador has performed very well in the past matches. Ecuador lost against Venezuela. Despite winning against Jamaica, the team failed to win against Mexico. On the other hand, Argentina has performed well in every match of the group stage. So winning against Ecuador will not be a big problem for Argentina.
During this tournament Argentina has never lost and this is one of the teams that is favored to win the Copa America in terms of odds also differs greatly, so it is convincing that Argentina can beat Ecuador with an easy win while Argentina has great squad depth.

Ecuador also qualified because of a different goal difference from Mexico, it can be said that Venezuela is better than Ecuador but it will be their nightmare to meet Argentina in the quarterfinals, so I think it will win easily and this will not be too difficult for Messi and his friends.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mame89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 460

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:20:47 PM

This is just your personal expectations which you have not really supported with any serious fact. I am not disproving you but the truth is that football have changed so much lately if not, you would not have expected Venezuela to qualify for the Knockout stage and even came out first in a group that have Mexico and Ecuador. Same changes are also being notice in the ongoing Euro 2024 hosted by Germany. Consequently, Argentina may win but they have to give their best to achieve that and anything that make them relax, they might be surprised by an unexpected team.
However, it cannot be denied that Argentina is superior in every way compared to Ecuador, starting from the squad and head to head. Indeed, in football anything can happen, but I am sure that Argentina will have great determination in this match to advance to the next round and they have the ambition to defend their Coma America title.

Not to mention the Argentinian star Lionel Messi who has returned to training with the team to face Ecuador, of course the presence of the Argentine star has added to the players' motivation. Argentinian players have above average skills, so in my opinion they can win this match, of course they have to be serious and not underestimate their opponents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
uneng

Activity: 2142
Merit: 814

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:23:48 PM

Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay are considered to be the strongest teams in Copa America. While Uruguay and Argentina are in very good form, we haven't seen Brazil's players perform well in recent times. Brazil have won just one of their three group stage matches. Moreover, the bonding between the team players is not strong in Brazil. So maybe we will see Argentina and Uruguay in the final of Copa America.
Brazil's players look too nervous during the matches. They are having difficults to focus on the match, as they seem to be always concerned with what the crowds are saying about them. These players are emotionally shaken up, because in Brazil people care about appearances in first place, while techniques, skills and efficiency stay in second plan. The social medias just boosted this concept of brazilian lifestyle to very disfunctional levels.

When people care too much about appearances and looks, they lack concentration and focus to do their job with excellency and majesty. The fact there isn't a genuine bond between the team squad, also reinforces this theory, as players become too egocentric and individualist.

A final between Argentina and Uruguay wouldn't be that bad... La Celeste versus La Albiceleste. Last time both teams played against each other was in 2022's qualifiers - Qatar World Cup, where Uruguay won with a score of 2-0.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 605

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:39:32 PM

However, it cannot be denied that Argentina is superior in every way compared to Ecuador, starting from the squad and head to head. Indeed, in football anything can happen, but I am sure that Argentina will have great determination in this match to advance to the next round and they have the ambition to defend their Coma America title.

Not to mention the Argentinian star Lionel Messi who has returned to training with the team to face Ecuador, of course the presence of the Argentine star has added to the players' motivation. Argentinian players have above average skills, so in my opinion they can win this match, of course they have to be serious and not underestimate their opponents.

In football we don't always see the favorite team win. We have seen the underdog team win many times. Therefore, although the Ecuadorian team is relatively less strong against Argentina, it cannot be said that Ecuador has no chance of winning. But considering all aspects, the probability of Argentina's victory is 90%.

Argentina has strong squad, squad players are also in good form. Also, the performance against Argentina against Ecuador was very good. Argentina last lost against Ecuador in 2015. Argentina lost the match 2-0. After that, Argentina faced Ecuador 7 times. Out of 7 matches, Argentina won 6 matches and drew 1 match. So if Argentina is not unlucky in the next match then they will win.

hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 5573

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:45:30 PM

No, the match against Saudi Arabia wasn't the last match in which they were defeated.
Argentina last lost a match in 2026 FIFA world cup qualification. They lost their home match against Uruguay 2-0 in Novemeber 2023.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Furious 7

Activity: 2968
Merit: 694

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:57:02 PM

If we look at the statistics in the group stage of course Uruguay for now is still better than Brazil but when the big match happens I think it will be difficult to predict. ...
I agree with the prediction when the two teams meet in the Copa America quarter-finals.
When Uruguay beat America in round 3 of Group C, Luis Suarez entered the field to be replaced by Darwin Nunez, that was a moment that I really enjoyed.

Of course, Brazil is not an easy opponent for Uruguay to beat even though Brazil in this Copa America are not very strong based on the game they have shown so far.
The Uruguay vs Brazil match is a big match that will be interesting and I expect more from Uruguay.
It is possible that this match will continue until 15:15 of extra time.
The problem for Brazil in the Copa America this time is that the chemistry is not very good between young players, which is a situation that is difficult for them to maximize because the teamwork and chemistry as well as the problem of the coach's scheme and plan do not really match the current Brazilian style of play .  If in the end they can fix that in the last few days and can show a different game unlike what Brazil has always shown in the previous 3 matches that seem monotonous then I think it will be very good for Brazil in the end .

If in the end their chemistry changes and the coach can maximize the players properly then I think Brazil can even win the match on Sunday, the problem is that Brazil in this title is not that overpowered even though it is filled with star players but their game is really not good .

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yudi09

Activity: 1246
Merit: 768

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:00:44 PM

No, the match against Saudi Arabia wasn't the last match in which they were defeated.
Argentina last lost a match in 2026 FIFA world cup qualification. They lost their home match against Uruguay 2-0 in Novemeber 2023.
Yes. After suffering a 2-0 defeat against Uruguay in the Conmebol World Cup qualifying match, Argentina never knew what it was like to lose in a friendly match and a Copa America match. Maybe in the match against Ecuador in the quarter-finals, Argentina also has the opportunity to maintain their unbeaten streak for 9 times in a row.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 10098

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:04:46 PM

Predictions (Bolded to advance to semi finals) -

Argentina vs Ecuador
Venezuela vs Canada
Colombia vs Panama
Uruguay vs Brazil

I’m very confident Argentina and Colombia get through to the semi finals. I’m less sure about the Venezuela game but think they will edge it and Uruguay vs Brazil is a real titanic battle, it could go either way, both teams have great players but for some reason I think Brazil will advance, maybe even on penalties.

█████████████████████████
███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████████████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
aylabadia05

Activity: 1624
Merit: 781

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2024, 08:08:08 PM

Yes. After suffering a 2-0 defeat against Uruguay in the Conmebol World Cup qualifying match, Argentina never knew what it was like to lose in a friendly match and a Copa America match. Maybe in the match against Ecuador in the quarter-finals, Argentina also has the opportunity to maintain their unbeaten streak for 9 times in a row.
The match which will take place at the NRG Stadium will most likely be won by Argentina. Based on their current performance, Argentina is really strong above their opponents and they are likely to win. Argentina is the favorite in the match against Ecuador, this is justified considering their performance in the last 8 matches.

Just counting the hours before the match starts. I agree that Argentina won, but I can't underestimate Ecuador who have reached the quarter-finals. Ecuador has the desire to break Argentina's winning record and qualify for the semifinals, but the chances are certainly very low. 5 hours from now to the match, it's worth looking forward to.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1722
Merit: 302

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:13:44 PM

Brazil's players look too nervous during the matches. They are having difficults to focus on the match, as they seem to be always concerned with what the crowds are saying about them. These players are emotionally shaken up, because in Brazil people care about appearances in first place, while techniques, skills and efficiency stay in second plan. The social medias just boosted this concept of brazilian lifestyle to very disfunctional levels.

When people care too much about appearances and looks, they lack concentration and focus to do their job with excellency and majesty. The fact there isn't a genuine bond between the team squad, also reinforces this theory, as players become too egocentric and individualist.

A final between Argentina and Uruguay wouldn't be that bad... La Celeste versus La Albiceleste. Last time both teams played against each other was in 2022's qualifiers - Qatar World Cup, where Uruguay won with a score of 2-0.

There is no shortage of star players in Brazil's squad. There is no doubt that every player in the squad is talented. Vini performed brilliantly with Real Madrid last season. Raphinha and ROdrygo's performances were also very good. But even then the performance of these three players is poor with Brazil team. The coach must first find out the reason for this.

I consider lack of chemistry between players and poor match strategy as the main reason for Brazil's erratic performance. Also I don't think Brazil players are confident now. The confidence of the players should increase. Despite a 4-1 win over Paraguay, Brazil's players did not perform well against Colombia. Uruguay is stronger. If Brazil wants to win against their opponents Uruguay then the players must be confident.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PLAY NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Popkon6

Activity: 700
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:14:40 PM

Ecuador beating Argentina is completely unlikely, the Brazilian team has to wake up from this deep sleep, otherwise it will soon be eliminated from the competition. I've already commented here several times on our gambling board, this Brazilian team is the worst of all time.

The Brazil team is very poor, the opposing teams are very weak in the position of the Argentina team due to which the Argentina team will have to work hard coming to the final. But where the Brazilian team is basically, they have to work hard and they have. Compared to Argentina, Brazil team is performing very poorly. 

The Brazil team has performed so poorly this season that they have to lose with other normal teams as well. After a short while Argentina team will play against Ecuador team, it is natural that Argentina team will win this match.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2198
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2024, 08:19:01 PM

Predictions (Bolded to advance to semi finals) -

Argentina vs Ecuador
Venezuela vs Canada
Colombia vs Panama
Uruguay vs Brazil

I’m very confident Argentina and Colombia get through to the semi finals. I’m less sure about the Venezuela game but think they will edge it and Uruguay vs Brazil is a real titanic battle, it could go either way, both teams have great players but for some reason I think Brazil will advance, maybe even on penalties.

I agree with all your choices by being unsure about the last one only. I'm also thinking Uruguay - Brazil is a pretty close one. Brazil are favoured by small margin but they are playing against one of the biggest title favourites.

I really like to watch Uruguay in Copa America honestly.  Smiley  I can confidently say they have the most effective game so far. Brazil might have more issues in the attacking area while Vinicius Jr is suspended of yellow cards. By the way I have never seen Darwin Nunez this good lately.  Grin  He is having big issues with scoring at Liverpool but he isn't the same at his national team. I hope he gets better in the PL next season also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Josefjix

Activity: 1288
Merit: 305

yes

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 08:45:53 PM

When it comes losses, Argentina have stood their ground and always ready to lift the pressure and faced top flight results with ease. Theyve in possession of formidable game strategy and winning becomes very smooth for them. Argentina headcoach, Lionel Sébastien Scaloni is one of the top necessary person in Argentina followed by the players that have come this far. Winning the Qatar 2022 world cup was a world record for the country and that have placed them to be leading the leader board when we're talking about rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: