Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't trade in market rate when trading  (Read 132 times)
Omahabit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 03:30:24 PM

Yesterday I lost 200+$ in bybit. The short story is that I hold 268$ usdt for buying new token for short profit. yesterday Jito(JTO) token listed in bybit. when I checked price, it's showing 3$ price. I purchased using market rate and then closed bybit app. after some times when I checked price then it's surges to 12$. I was very happy that my portfolio increased 4x but when I checked my total fund, it was down little. I shocked and checked trading history. It was glitch and token was purchased at the rate of 12.6$. after that price dump hard to 1.6$. My portfolio goes down from 268$ to 39$.

https://i.ibb.co/0rf0fjf/screenshot-653.jpg

My recommendation for traders:
Whenever you make trade, always use limit order .

I think bearish happens immediately after you buy the token because the game player behind the scenes are monitoring the market and seeing that the demand for the coin is high. That is why it is good to do some technical analysis before buying any alt coin, for the crypto market is controlled by the level of fear and greed. The whales understand this, and that is why they still remain at the top of the game. My advice to everyone who wants to trade new alt coins is to do technical analysis and keep an eye on the trade because anything can happen within a few seconds. Sorry for the loss; i am grateful to learn from your experience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: