Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.  (Read 505 times)
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 08:37:31 AM

Planning New Year's resolutions is good as it guides people to move in the right direction. New Year's resolutions are great for helping people try new things. Setting reasonable goals and self evaluation of your progress helps in learning new things. One of the benefits of working to assess ourselves every week and make necessary corrections is that it builds confidence in the rest of us which can come in handy. We must try a new feature every day that will help us succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:14:55 AM

How many times that I fail about this new year resolution , this is like "Promises made to be Broken" to me so i stopped doing it but what I prefer now? is to act instead of making it as resolution .

Example in 2019 that I plan or target to stop smoking, then right after 12 midnight of December 31 ? i flush all my cigarettes in toilet bowl and since then never that I handle even a single cigarette .

Maybe this what tells us that perseverance is more important than Planning or promising .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: