Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staying away from scam.  (Read 296 times)
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 07:09:44 PM

According to  research, the rate of Bitcoin scams is highest during a bullish season. We are approaching a bullish season so you know what that means. It's not just about the Christmas season. Since most coins are bullish, different forms of scams will be formulated by scammers. They look for different ways to get victims.
One of these ways are shitcoins. They'll preach to you that the coin would be worth x20 in a few weeks or months so you'll buy. It's all bs.

The most common one during a bull run is when a person or a company approaches you claiming to be a crypto investor and wants you to invest with them. They'll give you 20-30% of your investment every 3 months. Does that even sound doable to the lamest of people? Sadly, it works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 07:37:10 PM

It's imperative you take your time, know what you're getting into before venturing into it, remember all that glitters isn't gold. If it's too good too be true,my friend I can tell you for free, it's most likely to be too good to be true.
Stay safe my friend.
While your advice is golden, I can tell you for free that there are those who will still fall for what you've pointed out. To these ones, you're just blinking in the dark. To them, nothing attracts more than pyramid schemes or Ponzi schemes because of the unrealistic ROI they lure people with. Those who subscriber to Ponzi want easy and quick ROI and that's h they fall victims. Now is the time to catch the greedy ones. Scammers know this and will always restrategize their modus operandi for such a time like now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mubashir005

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 07:27:42 AM

It's the end of the year again,where the pressure of wanting to "flex" or look fulfilled for the year,while in reality the year might have not gone so well.
So many people look for get rich schemes with ridiculous percentage gain,this scammers know there's an increase desperation by people this period.
So they ride on your greed to make it quick and rip you off your hard earned funds.
It's imperative you take your time, know what you're getting into before venturing into it, remember all that glitters isn't gold. If it's too good too be true,my friend I can tell you for free, it's most likely to be too good to be true.
Stay safe my friend.

I like this topic and it cannot be overstated as we are all prone to scams during this Ember periods. I will give you an example from a friend to support your assertions. I remember having a conversation with my friend like 3 days ago when he called me to confirm the price of a laptop to be specific an HP Spectre x360 price that he wanted to purchase it through a promo advert he saw online, on Facebook. The price he shared with me that was pegged at the PCs were like 90% discount off the actual price I know. Imagine selling a laptop of 1900 dollars for 130 dollars in the name of discounts and those laptops do not have any warranty and the sellers do not have any physical office.

The other funny thing was that you have to pay completely before delivery meaning the seller can decide to send you the product you did not order for or even ghost you afterwards and you have little or nothing to do since you can not locate them. The tactics like I decided and immediately advised my friend not to buy is that, they will make the items so cheap for you to be fascinated and then ignore you once you made a payment. So, indeed, this is the time to be extra careful of scammers and scam alerts.
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 08:48:36 AM

Greed is the best tool scammers use to steal from their victim, if you are someone who want the short road to success I promise you that you will end up learning the hard way, with the little knowledge and experience I have seen in the past I declared that anything that's too easy is never going to be attractive to me, that is the scammers road.

Years ago you can easily and safely going any promotions online or free drops and you will get your tokens, but today even free tokens aren't free anymore, even if the project is genuine you can still get trapped, most airdrops are scam today and every shilling on twitter are ongoing because money is involved, those shillers are doing it for money too.

Today I prefer to focus on myself and learn good skills, even if its very hard i will keep going back everyday to keep learning and one day I will find my way with it, this is my own way in crypto space now, I have said my last bye bye to free offers, bonuses, and airdrops years ago.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀