Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see repeat of 2017 or new trend?  (Read 539 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 09:33:01 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2023, 09:53:44 PM by Hamphser

I hope people remember what happened in December 2017 as last quarter of 2017 we witnessed bull run and during second half of December we saw price of Bitcoin dropping down and eventually triggered bearish market for next 3 years approximately and we are going through similar stuff but this is not a full fledged bull run but still we have seen crazy pumps for some Altcoin and even Bitcoin has increased. Are we going to witness price correction or bear market now ? Or else this time it's gonna be different and Bitcoin will reach new ATH and we won't see any bearish pattern in December ?
The market will definitely be different this time from 2017. Now we have passed 7 years for that time, people's perception about Bitcoin has changed. At that time the price of Bitcoin was low and the number of investors decreased. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has increased and the number of investors has also increased to a large extent. In addition to ordinary investors, institutional investors also showed their positive attitude towards Bitcoin. Next year 2024 Bitcoin is going to show the highest ATH ever. Potential ETF approval and Bitcoin halving could lead to big changes in Bitcoin prices next year. Although it cannot be said for sure about ETF but Halving will definitely play an important role that will differentiate it from all previous trends.
Expect always the unexpected on which there's no assurance that past events would really be happening in the future. This is why you should really be that mindful and be wise on every actions that you are making.

We would see a repeat of 2017 or not? Doesnt matter much and there's no way on knowing on what would be the future looks like.Thing here is that you should really know on what you are doing.
Making up wise decisions basing up into your own experience towards the market. We do know that adoption rate and recognition is really that increasing then we can assume out that the
numbers might really be that different wayback into those previous years. New trend and new prices would be most likely would be seen and this is something
inevitable i should say.

This is why it would really be that wise or good to bag up into those coins on which you do see that it does have that chance on rising up its value
on upcoming years to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 10:20:28 PM

I hope people remember what happened in December 2017 as last quarter of 2017 we witnessed bull run and during second half of December we saw price of Bitcoin dropping down and eventually triggered bearish market for next 3 years approximately and we are going through similar stuff but this is not a full fledged bull run but still we have seen crazy pumps for some Altcoin and even Bitcoin has increased. Are we going to witness price correction or bear market now ? Or else this time it's gonna be different and Bitcoin will reach new ATH and we won't see any bearish pattern in December ?
That is while we don't have to use 2017 bitcoin price to reference 2023, because the adoption of bitcoin in every year always come differently, I said that we have to understand that adoption of bitcoin today will be totally different from the adoption of bitcoin next year, so I believe that bitcoin price is something that have to do with demand and supply and for the price to remain constant or remain increasing that means their is more demand in bitcoin or cryptocurrency generally, so I believe that we have to understand exactly the difference and the variation of quantification of bitcoin in 2017 and bitcoin in 2023

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 12:53:39 PM

Well, I couldn't say it will be the same but if we talk about the existence of long bearish, and short pumps, that is still something to experience. We can't change the market sentiment as it remains unknown to use for what exactly gonna happen. After seeing the price of Bitcoin jump over $40,000, I was happy but not to the extent that I was looking forward to seeing ATH this year. ATH is way too far from now, we wait a few months after halving, that is what people are predicting and I agree with that.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 05:51:09 PM

I hope people remember what happened in December 2017 as last quarter of 2017 we witnessed bull run and during second half of December we saw price of Bitcoin dropping down...
December 2017 was a cumulation of the post Bitcoin halving rally from 2016 and it ushered in an astonishing ATH of $19k+. It was glorious and unbelievable season for Bitcoin. Most analysts never saw that coming too. Many naysayers were proved wrong that year. That was a bubble year and it brought so much attention to Bitcoin.

Are we going to witness price correction or bear market now ? Or else this time it's gonna be different and Bitcoin will reach new ATH and we won't see any bearish pattern in December?
If we're going to have an honest comparison, it shouldn't be December 2017 and December 2023. 2017 was a post halving year while 2023 is a pre-halving year. If anything, the comparison should be between post–halving years (2017 & 2025) or pre–halving years (2019 & 2023). Comparing 2023 and 2017 is a handicapped one.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 06:17:04 PM

We have always witnessed that Bitcoins follow the history. We have seen that in order to achieve new ATH price Bitcoins have always followed a 4 year cycle. Last time it went for it’s ATH price in 2020, so yes 2024 might be big and this time also it seems like Bitcoins following the history. I am very much sure that Bitcoins will cross 70k usd in 2024. So without thinking so much, we should concentrate more on accumulating the coins.

History is often repeated by bitcoin whereas all other coins gets diminish as the time goes therefore trusting bitcoin is a wise decision instead of selecting altcoins which can be a big cause of your defeat.

Last time bitcoin was 69k$ and we are all in hope that this time price will surge more to proceed above 69k$. Every coming halving is well protected than former one therefore it is assuming that very soon bitcoin will procure the worth of 70k$.

From bitcoin investment everyone will reap their bonus so instead of predicting what is better or what is inferior gather more bitcoin as you can and also remember that if you are in patience for falling off price for accumulation then you will not see stimulating featurs of bitcoin.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 06:28:28 PM

We have always witnessed that Bitcoins follow the history. We have seen that in order to achieve new ATH price Bitcoins have always followed a 4 year cycle. Last time it went for it’s ATH price in 2020, so yes 2024 might be big and this time also it seems like Bitcoins following the history. I am very much sure that Bitcoins will cross 70k usd in 2024. So without thinking so much, we should concentrate more on accumulating the coins.

History is often repeated by bitcoin whereas all other coins gets diminish as the time goes therefore trusting bitcoin is a wise decision instead of selecting altcoins which can be a big cause of your defeat.

Last time bitcoin was 69k$ and we are all in hope that this time price will surge more to proceed above 69k$. Every coming halving is well protected than former one therefore it is assuming that very soon bitcoin will procure the worth of 70k$.

From bitcoin investment everyone will reap their bonus so instead of predicting what is better or what is inferior gather more bitcoin as you can and also remember that if you are in patience for falling off price for accumulation then you will not see stimulating featurs of bitcoin.

back when BTC rose to $20k back in 2017, some altcoins like XRP also hit ATH to $3 which didn't happen in 2021. it did disappoint the holders of XRP as it should have gone more than $3 because it's the cycle as expected.

this could only mean that there will be altcoins that will be left out in every bull season. most probably the altcoins that rose to its ATH in 2021 might not perform well in the next bull market. just my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 04:55:41 AM

Are we going to witness price correction or bear market now ? Or else this time it's gonna be different and Bitcoin will reach new ATH and we won't see any bearish pattern in December?
If we're going to have an honest comparison, it shouldn't be December 2017 and December 2023. 2017 was a post halving year while 2023 is a pre-halving year. If anything, the comparison should be between post–halving years (2017 & 2025) or pre–halving years (2019 & 2023). Comparing 2023 and 2017 is a handicapped one.
I would say exactly for that reason that 2019 (or 2015 for that matter) is quite similar. But I think we are getting to that 2020 year now, in less than 2 weeks or so we will have that 2020, and if you go back and check 2020 you will see that it was an alright year. I mean surely it wasn't anything insane, and I honestly do not expect it to be insane neither, for 2024 I mean, but I think it is going to be fine, and that's the most important thing.

I believe that we can't really change much on the long term and has to do something that will be a lot better. I feel like it is not going to be all that easy at all, it is going to be quite a difficult process and we need to make sure that we can make it work one way or another. I hope that people could see the difference between the years, and expect a 2020 type of increase, a good chunk and a decent one, just not a lot.

danadc

Activity: 980
Merit: 332

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 04:48:38 PM

I would say exactly for that reason that 2019 (or 2015 for that matter) is quite similar. But I think we are getting to that 2020 year now, in less than 2 weeks or so we will have that 2020, and if you go back and check 2020 you will see that it was an alright year. I mean surely it wasn't anything insane, and I honestly do not expect it to be insane neither, for 2024 I mean, but I think it is going to be fine, and that's the most important thing.

I believe that we can't really change much on the long term and has to do something that will be a lot better. I feel like it is not going to be all that easy at all, it is going to be quite a difficult process and we need to make sure that we can make it work one way or another. I hope that people could see the difference between the years, and expect a 2020 type of increase, a good chunk and a decent one, just not a lot.

I have given you many articles, there are some traders who say that the price can reach more than $150k in 2024, what they claim is that it could be at the end of 2024 more or less like this date , but that's what they say, I'm not very I'm fine with the Technical Analyses , because I don't understand many indicators, it also requires a lot of study, but you have to see that when analyzes are made of other years, if the patterns are met, it is likely that it will Rise Again, but by how much? and when? It is not known, it could be a lot, it could be a small rally, but the possibility is there.

We have all seen the Range that can rise , but not the correction that can be made and that can happen without a doubt, but it all Depends on how the bears in the world sign, you can turn and look back and the things that happened in 2020 no They are the same as those of 2023 and close to 2024 , and that also affects , everything can be used as a guide, but nothing is written, any thing can happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x