Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 04:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UI UX Design for Crypto and Web3 Projects - Best Landings and Mobile Apps  (Read 1438 times)
qclay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2024, 10:34:06 AM

Stock Trading App

Want to dive into the crypto trading world but it all looks so confusing and daunting? We feel you, that’s why we strive to design a streamlined, user-friendly crypto app.
It helps traders of all levels, including beginners like you, make informed decisions and stay ahead of market trends.
There are real-time market data, customizable trading charts, and a variety of order types.
Thanks to the advanced features and simplified navigation, the app is a functional tool for trading and managing cryptocurrencies on the go.

🌐 Contact Us at qclay.design
📩 Email - info@qclay.design
🚀 Telegram: t.me/qclay
qclay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 12:50:06 PM

AI-based Trading Platform

We present our latest cryptocurrency trading application concept, designed in an elegant and modern range with bright color accents.
We have also included various statistics to help you make informed trading decisions, such as historical indicators and market trends.
Our intuitive user interface is convenient for both beginners and experienced traders, thanks to simple navigation and clear visualization of data.

Dribbble

qclay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2024, 10:27:18 AM

Crypto Investments - Landing Page

Here is one of the illustrations that we drew for the redesign of the website for crypto trading.
The service should provide secure and fast transactions, as well as flexibility. We tried to convey the same emotions in the design so that users could understand the meaning at a glance.
At the same time, we made sure that the idea of the drawing corresponded to the company's branding and other illustrations on the website.

Dribbble

qclay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 12:45:43 PM

Crafting your profile is not merely about creating a page, it's about sculpting your digital identity to reflect authenticity and purpose.

Dribbble

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: