Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You must have a source  (Read 2183 times)
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 08:20:51 PM

Aside from having an emergency fund, it is important to have a steady job that can provide for your financial needs. While investing is a good way to grow your money, it is important to keep in mind that you cannot sell or move your investment unless you make a profit. It is also important to avoid investing money that you will need to withdraw later to pay your bills, as this can hinder the success of your investment.

most investors are forms of that investing with money they would later need to pay bills. Just a few days i came across a post on a group. Someone chatted the admin up asking him if there's any investment he could invest with his house rent that can yeild him profits over night the worse thing is that he was talking about shit coins. But to me I just see it like his joking because such act is just too childish and all that. If you are actually planning to use money that you would later need to pay some bills in investing, you would endup removing that investment at a premature state and that not longer called investing I would call that trading. So if you ready to invest you know yah leaving it for a pretty long time to yeild good profits.
It appears that individual searching for a quick profit have limited options and urgently require money. By investing in "shitcoins", their fate is left to chance, with the hope of making an overnight profit. This type of investment is akin to gambling, with no guarantee of generating a profit. Therefore, it is no longer an investment, but rather a risky venture that could lead to losing money.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: