Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently woke up asking for a loan  (Read 915 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 01:55:07 AM

Off topic but aren't you worried about defaults on the loans you've given to users on sig campaigns? On 1st Jan many sig campaign participants aren't going to have on week payment because they won't be in sig campaigns. There's going to be users who won't be able to make repayments.
Yes, I am worried but it wasn't pre-declared. However, I am not worried about all the ranks as almost all the mixers had good rates for the participants as a result they tried to take the best participants. As they are the best participants they would be able to join other campaigns. But I am worried for full members as there is usually no vacancy for full members.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 03:10:45 AM

Taking loan on the Forum is something that has been happening in a long while since before I joined the Forum no doubt. Giving out loan isn't that bad to those members doing it, but what's the assurance that whenever a loan is being given out that it will returned without we having complains? Like a complain of a member who refuses to pay back a loan? How safe is it to even start with (giving loan)
I don't think is even proper to start up a thread or report a member for not complying, because when the business was going down nobody had any idea about it, just saying. It has to be on you and your business partner if anything goes wrong is on you and loan givers should bear it in mind that your money has 98% chance of not coming back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 03:35:09 PM

That's why if you knew it's going to happen you'd make measures to limit loans you're accepting. For the remaining Dec 23 some users are getting $10 for posting but Jan 24 they won't get it. You can't accept income they'll lose before agreeing to loaning them money so you've got to make difficult loan decisions.

You've lost loaned money it's bad they've defaulted. I hope you don't get the biggest loan defaults in Jan 24.

Off topic but aren't you worried about defaults on the loans you've given to users on sig campaigns? On 1st Jan many sig campaign participants aren't going to have on week payment because they won't be in sig campaigns. There's going to be users who won't be able to make repayments.
Yes, I am worried but it wasn't pre-declared. However, I am not worried about all the ranks as almost all the mixers had good rates for the participants as a result they tried to take the best participants. As they are the best participants they would be able to join other campaigns. But I am worried for full members as there is usually no vacancy for full members.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 11:51:35 PM

That's why if you knew it's going to happen you'd make measures to limit loans you're accepting. For the remaining Dec 23 some users are getting $10 for posting but Jan 24 they won't get it. You can't accept income they'll lose before agreeing to loaning them money so you've got to make difficult loan decisions.

You've lost loaned money it's bad they've defaulted. I hope you don't get the biggest loan defaults in Jan 24.
For new borrowers or borrowers who will take loan again but are in mixers I am thinking twice before accepting any ass they will lose their position and it will be hard to be accepted on any other campaign though already mixers participant has been moved to other campaigns. I am giving a lower amount than before the announcement of the mixers promotion will be closed on the forum.
ineedhelpplease

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:52:38 PM

Any account recently waking up and asking for a loan after a long period of inactivity IS suspicious. However, not everyone is going to be a scammer or a hacker or a compromised account. Some people do seek out to these forums for loans but many fellow account thieves in the Bitcointalk community also tend to hack these notable accounts in an attempt to steal money from hardworking innocent people here which SUCKS. Personally unless I knew this person in real life or can verify that they are the original owner through other mean I would advise not loaning them.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:19:03 AM

Any account recently waking up and asking for a loan after a long period of inactivity IS suspicious. However, not everyone is going to be a scammer or a hacker or a compromised account. Some people do seek out to these forums for loans but many fellow account thieves in the Bitcointalk community also tend to hack these notable accounts in an attempt to steal money from hardworking innocent people here which SUCKS. Personally unless I knew this person in real life or can verify that they are the original owner through other mean I would advise not loaning them.

Is really hard to identify hackers and scammers in this community, so seeing an account that hasn't been active for a very long time just pop up and start asking for loan can be suspicious like you said but on the other hand the user can be genuine, it works both ways. And it's left for you to decide whether to give or not. Giving loan on this Forum is like answering an unknown number, you don't know who's at the receiving end.
But since you don't know the user in person you have every right to assume whatever comes out from your head. Imagine you as someone who's giving out loan, would you just give out loan in this festive season? I believe it would be hard to try it even with someone you hardly know, I'd say it again, is a risky task (giving loan on the Forum).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 11:34:28 PM

I'm starting my interest free loan service 1 week after mixers ban. I don't know how I'll feel if my loans aren't repaid. It's a smart move by you stopping giving loans to mixer sig users. You've encountered loan defaulters so it doesn't surprise me what you're doing by limiting loans because it's protecting you.

For new borrowers or borrowers who will take loan again but are in mixers I am thinking twice before accepting any ass they will lose their position and it will be hard to be accepted on any other campaign though already mixers participant has been moved to other campaigns. I am giving a lower amount than before the announcement of the mixers promotion will be closed on the forum.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: