Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is digaran not banned from this site?  (Read 503 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 721
Merit: 51

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 01:35:25 AM

digaran is a well-known harasser on this site. He needs to be banned from this site. Maybe Satoshi does not want to deal with Bitcoiners because they have been like digaran since 2011.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Here we go again, you should be called the prof...
I really don't know why you want @digaran to be banned from this Forum, like what has he done to you? Because I don't think he has done anything to that anybody would want him out of this Forum.
I'm not sure of him spamming the Forum or him being caught for plagiarism or even taking loan (that's if he does that) without paying. Ph.D prof, if you have any form of hate why not say it instead of making things to be all about you. Has @digaran harassed you before, if yes please let us know how and when? No come talk rubbish join here.
100 percent of the things that digaran attempts to communicate are harassment. digaran is a chlurmck and nothing more.

Merry Christmas

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

For the first time you have stayed calm and give a reply that's not insultive. If you continue to respond to members in this Forum I think your Ph.D would be typed with much respect.

For you to say sure a thing about someone I think you should give us something to use against digaran, like an evidence, give us a proof of what you're saying about this user. Because from what I'm seeing it seems to me that you're the one that have been using abusive words on other members in this Forum or should I say you're the one harassing members of this Forum?

Dude. My Ph.D. is in MATHEMATICS. Mathematics has absolutely nothing to do with tolerating bulls#$%. And anyone who thinks that a Ph.D. means an extreme tolerance to idiocy seriously needs to be locked up.

There is no rule on the forum to ban someone for trolling and if that rule is added in future to the rules of the forum then a good number of users will get banned for trolling.
Actually, if you take a look at the unofficial rules and look at rule 3, you'll see trolling is not allowed. It's likely just not really enforced but if the admin wanted to be assholes they could.

Then they need to ban digaran because digaran is truly a worthless pile of trash. I have even heard that when Santa went to digaran's house, Santa did not give digaran presents. Santa did not even give digaran coal. Santa instead got one of the reindeer to take a @#$% inside digaran's stocking because digaran is a bad person.

Merry Christmas

Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 05:53:58 AM

Dude. My Ph.D. is in MATHEMATICS. Mathematics has absolutely nothing to do with tolerating bulls#$%. And anyone who thinks that a Ph.D. means an extreme tolerance to idiocy seriously needs to be locked up.

What does all you said get to do with the question I asked? You need someone to understand why you always choose a specific member in this Forum and turn him or her an enemy,  just tell us why you feel digaran is harassing you in this Forum?  And if you have no proof or evidence is best you lock up this thread, don't you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 12:11:30 PM

What does all you said get to do with the question I asked? You need someone to understand why you always choose a specific member in this Forum and turn him or her an enemy,  just tell us why you feel digaran is harassing you in this Forum?  And if you have no proof or evidence is best you lock up this thread, don't you think?
Dude. I do not give a @#$% about digaran. digaran is always here harassing people, so I am simply responding to that bull@#$%. And the least time when I told that entity that I did not want to respond to this, my comments got deleted, so guess what? I am responding. JUST READ DIGARAN'S @#$%ING COMMENTS YOU @#$%HEAD! I AM NOT GOING TO @#$%ING SPOONFEED YOU!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 12:32:09 PM

Your comments get deleted because there is no point in posting and saying that you are not going to respond, when you ignore someone, then you shouldn't reply to them every time they post. You are fighting with everyone, insulting everyone, action, reaction, since you are specialized in meth-matics, you can't understand physics. you failed to answer a simple question to prove you have a degree. From now on, you have no credibility. On the other hand, I just got my 4 ph.Ds out of the closet and wearing them as medals on my sig. Beat that if you can.

Stop crying like a spoiled little girl and grow up, we are not here to kiss your feet every time we see you, so when you trashtalk someone, they will trashtalk back at you.

I will forgive your foul language under one condition, apologize to everyone you have ever insulted here and take back all the horrible things you have said to people, otherwise you will not succeed in anything around here.

Ps, don't let me embarrass you more about your fake degree, go get laid man, it's christmas after all.

🖤😏
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 02:21:29 PM

Your comments get deleted because there is no point in posting and saying that you are not going to respond, when you ignore someone, then you shouldn't reply to them every time they post. You are fighting with everyone, insulting everyone, action, reaction, since you are specialized in meth-matics, you can't understand physics. you failed to answer a simple question to prove you have a degree. From now on, you have no credibility. On the other hand, I just got my 4 ph.Ds out of the closet and wearing them as medals on my sig. Beat that if you can.

Stop crying like a spoiled little girl and grow up, we are not here to kiss your feet every time we see you, so when you trashtalk someone, they will trashtalk back at you.

I will forgive your foul language under one condition, apologize to everyone you have ever insulted here and take back all the horrible things you have said to people, otherwise you will not succeed in anything around here.

Ps, don't let me embarrass you more about your fake degree, go get laid man, it's christmas after all.

No. Saying that I am not going to respond to someone's garbage is communicating very valuable information to people. It is telling them that they are horrible people who need to be locked up. There are a lot of horrible people on this site who desperately need someone to tell them how horrible they are.

If you want me to provide evidence of my education that your stupid brain can understand, then you will need to pay me first at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname. I am not going to provide this service to losers like you for free because you are a degenerate pile of maggots.

Happy Holidays.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: