Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask anything here  (Read 259 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 01:55:00 AM

As the year unwinds! As you think about potential resolutions for the new year - why don’t we wrap up the year with getting answers to some of the questions lingering in our mind?
As far as it is easy to understand and maybe not everyone sees the same thing at the best opportunity to get answers to some questions that still linger and have no solution. This means that we ourselves can find the solution and get used to being able to adapt to the situation, because there is no other way but to try to think forward and target the goals we want to achieve.

Wrap up 2023 with  learning more about the opportunities that await you in becoming a cryptocurrency enthusiast ’m sure you’re keen to Listen to how potentially you could be a potential bitcoin investor, trader or in the blockchain development itself. The platform is open to anyone and everyone. What you still find confusing and uncertain about you can ask them here.
There is a tendency for some people to only be able to ask questions and others have started to do it. What I observe is that people who like to do do not ask many questions on a theoretical level but rather they discuss the process of their goals more often. This is what differentiates many successful people from people who try to look successful, because when we try to change a behavior especially one related to finances, there will be many considerations and it may be unlikely that we will continue to be at a consistent level.

Potential investors, traders and blockchain developers or whatever have existed long before we knew about this system. Only a few people who are consistent can get maximum results because others fail and don't dare to take risks and ultimately leave them. As some advise, our presence here requires knowledge because knowledge can bring us to a stage of perfection in thinking.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 03:20:03 AM

It isn't funny seeing such a question because you said anyone can ask anything.
It's not a joke, it's a genuine question.

odunybiz, why are you gae?
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 598

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 04:21:53 AM

Start your questions, there are people who have the answers here. Lets go!

Your point is not clear, If you want to ask about crypto in your thread then you itself doesn't have a knowledge about Bitcointalk forum. The beginners section is for asking and helping purpose and everyone even newbies are allowed to ask any kind of question in separate thread which is more helpful.m than just using one thread.

Other possibility is that you want to say that everyone should ask questions without hesitation in the beginners section and you thread is just to put newbies to ask then it is somehow worthy but I think everybody know it already and daily you will se more than 5 new topics .

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 826

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 05:24:15 AM

Am not sure op thought about all of these before coming up with this idea  Grin

Usually, people come up with such ideas when they are desperately looking to create a thread and looking for merits but don't know what they should do, and then they come up with such a stupid idea. Just like signature participants write in a gambling discussion board where they write shit without even understanding what they are writing.

One of my locals said they should wash their wallets daily to clean them. But everyone was talking about crypto wallets on that thread  Cheesy. Can you imagine how stupid that was? Icopress even leave him neutral feedback for writing that kind of shit post.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 06:41:14 AM

Ending one year we are about to enter a new year and surely we have new plans for the new year. The year 2023 was good for some and some may want to forget 2023. No matter how the last year ends, one must expect good things in the new year. In the new year a bitcoin user plans anew with his bitcoins and plans anew with his investments. Even if a trader loses money in the current year, he plans for the new year, he must have a complete understanding of the market, then trade and he must make more profit than loss. We hope that all our plans will be successful in the new year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 04:55:20 PM

Start your questions, there are people who have the answers here. Lets go!

Your point is not clear, If you want to ask about crypto in your thread then you itself doesn't have a knowledge about Bitcointalk forum. The beginners section is for asking and helping purpose and everyone even newbies are allowed to ask any kind of question in separate thread which is more helpful.m than just using one thread.

Other possibility is that you want to say that everyone should ask questions without hesitation in the beginners section and you thread is just to put newbies to ask then it is somehow worthy but I think everybody know it already and daily you will se more than 5 new topics .
Agree with this mate, and also if I am newbie then it's better to ask questions using my thread than using other thread . Anyways it's up to us users here in our community if we gonna make our own or use other threads to ask like what OPs  want to happen that he/she want to use his/her thread to ask some questions  from other users. Which is pretty good idea but we can not force other that don't want to use this thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:12:39 PM

Dailyscript, having one crowded thread with tons of different questions all jumbled together would just turn into a mess real fast.  The Help section here works better for that purpose anyway - it lets folks make their own posts and threads seeking advice on specific issues they're facing.  That way the responses can stay focused and on-topic. 

I know you were just trying to be helpful, though! No need for a special thread when we've already got a system that functions pretty nicely for newbies who have questions. 

CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:16:59 PM

It is not bad that the OP created this thread to ask questions. I believe education, or learning, is a continuous process, and as such, everyone has the right to ask questions. So asking questions here is not a bad idea, and if anyone feels like asking anything that they do not understand or about some happenings surrounding the bitcoin fluctuations this year, there is no big deal about it because any question asked would definitely get an answer, and there are other people here who are reading and learning from some questions and answers. So it is not a waste of time to be here reading and gaining more knowledge about crypto experience from someone.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 09:18:00 PM

Dear Dailyscript

The entire beginner and Help section is to ask questions and guides. You don't really need to create a specific thread for users and ask them to ask questions. I have a feeling that you won't be able to answer them all. You might get some unexpected questions that you never heard and you don't know the answer.
I was just wondering how weird the idea is, that everyone should bring their questions in a particular thread. Maybe OP is seeing the need for a child board called Ask me.... Ask you already noted, the entire Beginners and help board is for asking and answering questions but creating a special thread for it is not needed.

Although your guesses are not far fetched, the op has been recieving some random and weird questions and he has stopped responding to them. I think it will be better he locks the thread if he is still reading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 02:38:16 AM

Op, are you serious about the topic title you used "Ask anything here". This forum is very large and has different boards depending on the material to be discussed, there are certain sections that need to be placed where they should be discussed, I think it is very irrelevant to ask anything here because it will make every member confused because the questions and answers are mixed up.
The more new questions there are, the more previous questions that have been answered well will be buried, making it difficult for newbies to find every answer they want. You will find it very difficult to control this thread without a self moderated, I really appreciate your idea but the success rate is very small.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 826

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 02:50:48 AM

I was just wondering how weird the idea is, that everyone should bring their questions in a particular thread. Maybe OP is seeing the need for a child board called Ask me.... Ask you already noted, the entire Beginners and help board is for asking and answering questions but creating a special thread for it is not needed.

The idea is busted from the beginning of this thread. Now, If you check all the replies, no one asked any valid questions that OP could answer. Every question is about his thread and why he decided to create such a thread. I find it funny, but it further proves that the thread is truly useless. This will be my last response in this thread. I don't think I should continue here, and others will reply again.

As I said in my previous post, people come up with such ideas when they do not find anything necessary to write, but they desperately want to create a thread to catch some merits. He thought he would answer some questions and would get some quick merits as a reward. He didn't think that it could be a useless idea.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: