Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Focus on your business  (Read 278 times)
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 09:32:06 PM

As an individual,I can say that focusing on what’s around me and what’s about me has done me much good than harm. We live in a society where people wants to talk more about people, their good,bad,ugly and so on..we’re all hypocrites.But the good thing about focusing on your business is,it allows you get time for yourself,in building your business,skills,orientation and spares with with no time for cheap chats or looking into other peoples businesses.Focusing on your own self is like watering your plants, and of course you know what water does to plants…makes them grow beautifully.,It shapens you and prepares you for whatever and stands you out.
The concept of Focusing on your business is it will never leave you idle or stranded,rather it makes you outsmart competitors and makes you add value and attracts respect.

So instead of minding others,mind your own business.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 01:35:24 AM

Some people do make some mistake by minding someone's business is better to focus on yours try to brighten your future. Think wisely that's time you will spend by looking at someone's doing isn't it better to keep yourself busy doing your own it won't be necessary to waste it up At the end of the day you find yourself guilty by not using your time properly at list he/ she will be happy with the little he/she made. And what about you?  You will be left behind. So please let be fully focused on our business.
Time na money as them talk am, anybody wet no use Im time we'll go put am for people head,or e go say na e mama or papa or e brothers name cause e downfall. When your mate go settled hustle instead of you to follow them, na woman you go dry chase after every every you go celebrate dey complain say life no treat you well. Mean why na you cause am to yourself.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 11:38:07 AM

Some people do make some mistake by minding someone's business is better to focus on yours try to brighten your future. Think wisely that's time you will spend by looking at someone's doing isn't it better to keep yourself busy doing your own it won't be necessary to waste it up At the end of the day you find yourself guilty by not using your time properly at list he/ she will be happy with the little he/she made. And what about you?  You will be left behind. So please let be fully focused on our business.
They're some people's businesses that you need to put eyes on because some refuse to do what's right in the right place, so this kind of person is not bad if we're putting eyes on them. If not everyone has their own business, just not everybody wants to see the properties of his neighbor scattered. To be honest, focusing on our own business is the best advice for us and also key to our success. People need to understand that if it's the fact we can talk, this life now is not about competition. I always mind my business. My mate having more than me is not a problem. Is it good for us to engage ourselves in good work that will fetch us income so that we won't have issues with others people businesses.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 206

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 03:18:22 PM

Omor... We fit take am as joke eh, But e mean a lot I just dey wonder wetin dey make people no dey fit dey on their own mind dem business abi body dey pinch dem. Dey always find wetin to use go talk outside and this set of persons go do more add am jara most this our other gender (no offense biko 😂) cos I believe say guy's dey mostly spend their time to find daily bread.

Who don leave for all crowded neighborhood go fit relate as the people dem no dey do anything at all to better themselves, if at all dey change start something dey no go get mind dey drink paracetamol for another person headache.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 07:04:31 PM

Minding your business will even go a long way in making you to grow in your personal life because it will give you time to work on yourself and make the necessary change that is expected in your life that will make you a better version of yourself, people when de choke eye for other people matter de always land into problems and if you no wan de in that category, you self go try face your front

Is so funny how some persons waste there precious time talking about others, some even go the extend of counting others blessings instead of concentrating on things that will add values  there life.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 10:23:33 PM

The reality truth is that pork nosing and intruding into uninvited and unprofitable affairs are waste of resources which could serve a productiveness to offer you meaningfulness in your affairs.

letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 10:56:58 PM

Some people no get work so them get employ dia sef by minding other people own business as na so them go take dey busy for the day, and na those set of people na the always get and hold current gist for any matta wey happen for the area or yard just ask them Dem go give you full update. Make person no pray to get that kind life na witch you go just turn to las las. When I see such set of people I dey stay off them sharpaly cos na still them you gist with go still carry your matta go gist wit ur enemy for outside.. if you tok say u get 1btc Dem go broadcast am say na 10btc you tok say u get am.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 11:56:07 AM

Some people do make some mistake by minding someone's business is better to focus on yours try to brighten your future. Think wisely that's time you will spend by looking at someone's doing isn't it better to keep yourself busy doing your own it won't be necessary to waste it up At the end of the day you find yourself guilty by not using your time properly at list he/ she will be happy with the little he/she made. And what about you?  You will be left behind. So please let be fully focused on our business.

OP, you brought a good thread here, people have decided not to being concentrating on things that concerns them and folks that care a about them, they go about trying to know everything that concerns other people and at the end of the day they achieve nothing, this life activities is very numerous fit me to look side ways, life has taught me a lesson and that lesson has put my thinking straight, the time you will using to discuss about other people would have been invested into something meaningful that will be of much beneficial to you, success most times comes by choosing friends that always engage in life uplifting discussions, if you notice that your friends doesn't possess operate that way just try to isolate yourself gradually in other to avoid hear say.

Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 05:04:47 PM

You will be left behind. So please let be fully focused on our business.
I am that person with the habit of not intruding into people's affairs especially their private life as I strongly believe it doesn't concern except when they make the call there then I am keen to interfere. Perhaps, I cultivated this lifestyle due to bad experience's I went through trying to bother myself into people's business I wasn't called to, only because I felt I was trying to be a good fellow.

So in life minding one's business will holistically save you from unnecessary insults, and your mental health will have you to be thankful for. Best to utilize that energy you will wanna use uninvited into others business for yourself and see how tremendous you'll develop all round beyond what it is for you now. So Op, I agree with you we have to learn to be fully focused on our business maybe until when out input is sort for.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 11:48:22 PM

OP, you brought a good thread here, people have decided not to being concentrating on things that concerns them and folks that care a about them, they go about trying to know everything that concerns other people and at the end of the day they achieve nothing, this life activities is very numerous fit me to look side ways, life has taught me a lesson and that lesson has put my thinking straight, the time you will using to discuss about other people would have been invested into something meaningful that will be of much beneficial to you, success most times comes by choosing friends that always engage in life uplifting discussions, if you notice that your friends doesn't possess operate that way just try to isolate yourself gradually in other to avoid hear say.

This kind of thing is highly common among unproductive people. They remain unproductive because they never get time to focus on things that can earn them money. They never think on the power of time. Time is money. Wasting your time to gossip on others is like wasting money.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 51

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 04:15:12 PM

Only individuals who realizes the importance of time could utilize their time of expenses meaningfully taking it responsible to themselves because a time lost can not be reversed.
While those who doesn't know the values of time wastes it on factors that at all doesn't have the potentials to benefit them
Pork nosing is one thing that could indict someone to certain detriments of what does  not have concern of you but one who plays adamants to stay away to what doesn't have to do with him would always end up regretting at the finally time of an outcome.
I must say this that time is treasures meant to be usefully utilized.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 05:00:06 PM

There is no way you will be focused on your business and, you will not get it right when the time of earning come because, that person that you think is better than you in that business it will surprise you that you that mind your own business progress more than that person. Time is very essential to bitcoiners and if you can work with your time to buy crypto when it is time and hodl for the bull time to come before you can sell , you will surely make progress in your business.

Crypto is my business and, I don't joke with two things in the crypto business here, bull run and bear run which are the two things that will determine if you are going to make it in the future or not because once you get it right to buy in the bear run, show that there is a hope for you to earn when the bull roll over.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 05:51:48 PM

Some people do make some mistake by minding someone's business is better to focus on yours try to brighten your future. Think wisely that's time you will spend by looking at someone's doing isn't it better to keep yourself busy doing your own it won't be necessary to waste it up At the end of the day you find yourself guilty by not using your time properly at list he/ she will be happy with the little he/she made. And what about you?  You will be left behind. So please let be fully focused on our business.

Are there some people in this present country that still focus on others people's businesses leaving theirs behind? Such people are jobless. A person with a good and profitable business will always look forward on how to improve on his/her business.

My broda e dey oh, is like na juju them do them and no be say some of them dey jobless na things wey dey follow them nai dy cos am spiritually.
Any man wey say him no wan get something to do for em life na to put hand for either bad things or to dey do boy boy for person and if you check am them dy always dy comfortable, if you ask why them no dy do their work again them go say them wan just help their broda.
My broda people need prayers and deliverance for this our contri.

But how will people of such act cope with life. This is because such act may send helpers away from them. Which kind example will such people lay down for their children if they are parent. I really pity them.

De-cub

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 11:53:59 AM

Focus on your business 🤔 this topic reminds me of my past experience in my business, well at first I love my job but I didnt felt that in a business back then such people can fall or get fired in their job

So I went on to do a business although I made a lot of mistakes,There is a word they said that mistake making is a raw material to success, ever since I noticed my mistakes I tired to correct them and now I'm literally perfect in my business so people out there thinking of the small business they start with, you can still make it work, you can still make progress if only you are serious in your business and focus on your business
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 08:16:19 PM

Time wasted on other people's business is money wasted.Because time is money.Time is precious and should be used properly.People misusing their time on other people's business doesn't know the value of time.If they should convert the time they misuse on other people's business it is enough to create better ideas that will bring about money.It piss me off when I hear people discussing about celebrities that are busy creating contents,and have made it in life.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 09:04:27 PM

Two different things dey for this your topic, the one wey I know say dey common na people wey like to carry another person problem for head, those kind people na jobless people
I no sure say na jobless people only, Most of them na people wey get job but just like to carry everything for head. E no dey advisable to dey carry matter for head because most people don end there life because this matter. Most people wey die in the process of protest na due to dey carry matter for head. For my working place most people wey dem sack na because of to dey carry matter for head. If them wan set them up to comot for any working place e dey easy, because dem go creat problem and those set of people go show face come cary the matter for head and when matter don rise those people wey start the problem don go comot and e fit sack you for wetting dey give you food.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: