Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Too Expensive For Me.  (Read 811 times)
fredericktaylor

Activity: 62
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 05:09:45 AM

You think Bitcoin is expensive but I will tell you that you can definitely buy in Bitcoin no matter how expensive the price will make you more profitable than Alta Coin. As with real estate, you buy a lot that fits your budget within a block. The more people use bitcoin, the more slowly the price of bitcoin increases. So you can definitely buy bitcoins according to the amount of money you have.

TonTogether.com     |     Saving Empowers Winning
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 08:57:31 AM

One of my plans before is to continue my monthly DCA until bitcoin reaches $50k. I don't know but I already missed 3 months including this December. I felt bitcoin was already becoming expensive and that I thought I could buy at a discount. So far, the more I waited, the more the price increases. I think I had the opportunity to buy bitcoin at $26k last October but I insisted on waiting a bit. My October DCA would've been valued at 150% and my November DCA at around 125%.

I wasted some opportunities but it is what it is. Now I have to stick to my plan B which is to wait for bitcoin to drop below $40k to continue my DCA and of course to fill my 3 months backlog.

Dude, you're not understanding what DCA is. The whole point of DCA is so that you DON'T try to time the market. Yet all you are talking about is how you are trying to time the market and that has caused you to miss out. So you aren't doing DCA. You're just trying to time the market and you're doing a bad job of it.

My advice to you is to stop trying to time the market and instead actually do DCA.

So start buying now, instead of waiting and hoping for it to drop below $40k (which it may never do). If DCA was your plan A, which you didn't do, and instead you tried out your plan B which was trying to time the market, and that is obviously going poorly for you, why would you feel that you HAVE TO stick to your plan B?!? Plan B is not working out for you. Stop trying to stick to it. All your plan B is doing is convincing you to not buy bitcoin lol. Go back to your original idea of DCA and actually follow through on it by starting it now.

I clearly understand what DCA is all about. I actually started my monthly DCA last year. I just missed the last 3 months when I felt like I should try to buy bitcoin cheaper. I think it was the time when bitcoin made a sudden price increase. I felt like a correction was coming and so I should just wait and then the month ended and then the next months it became more expensive.

Maybe I'll just stick to my monthly schedules starting January of next year. And then I'll just fill my 3 months backlogs every time there is a thousand dollars decrease in price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1710

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 09:52:51 AM

The value of Bitcoin has gradually reached great heights. It has become impossible for a new small investor like me to invest in Bitcoin. I am a very small investor. $2k wealth is mine. Well does Bitcoin provide any opportunity in future that I can invest.

What do you mean, too expensive? Bitcoin is scalable, which means you do not need to buy an entire coin, you could instead buy 1% of a coin. Or even less. You could even buy $10 worth of Bitcoin, if you wanted to. And that $10 will go up in value as the price of Bitcoin goes up in value. If we see a 10% price growth tomorrow (for example) then that means you will have $11 worth of Bitcoin, which you can sell for $11 at any time of your choosing (as long as the price remains the same).

Think of it this way: You can buy and sell gold, right? If you buy 1 gram of gold then you pay the price of 1 grams worth. You do not pay the price of a kilogram of gold, do you?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 240

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:21:46 AM

The value of Bitcoin has gradually reached great heights. It has become impossible for a new small investor like me to invest in Bitcoin. I am a very small investor. $2k wealth is mine. Well does Bitcoin provide any opportunity in future that I can invest.
Bitcoin will become more expensive as time passes and the price will reach higher heights. You can use any dollar amount to invest, there is no fixed amount. Those who don't have enough money to invest are also investing weekly or monthly using DCA method. If you want to invest you can invest with your $2k. If you want to grow your investment by investing weekly or monthly using the DCA method, you can certainly grow your investment. If you can invest in Bitcoin then you will get a lot of success in future. But I suggest you to keep the wallet very safe to hold the investment.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:24:27 PM

That's the problem and when you don't have the capital to invest then there is no way to buy it. But you don't need to worry because bitcoin can be purchased using the DCA method where you can buy small amounts regularly according to the capital capabilities you have. Bitcoin always provides an opportunity for anyone to gain financial freedom, but how can you prepare carefully and in the future we will see the price of bitcoin will be much more expensive than now.

So consider whatever you can do and never think that the availability of opportunities is not a reference for us to choose. Because if you have the opportunity and don't want to try it, then when else can you prepare an investment for the future. This is a matter of how someone can take advantage of existing opportunities and if we have the ability to do it then don't stop doing it.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 01:10:04 PM

Don't base your decision solely on price. Think about the potential, the long game. Project yourself five years from now. Would you kick yourself for missing out on Bitcoin's journey, even if it meant starting with a small slice?

Remember, price is just a temporary snapshot. Value, however, is a story waiting to unfold. If you believe in Bitcoin's potential to revolutionize finance, to become a digital store of value for the future, then the current price shouldn't be the sole deterrent.

Start small, if that's what feels right. Invest what you can afford to lose, do your research, and most importantly, have a vision. See yourself not just as a buyer at a particular price point, but as a participant in a technological and financial revolution.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 06:23:25 AM

~ ~ ~

Dude, you're not understanding what DCA is. The whole point of DCA is so that you DON'T try to time the market. Yet all you are talking about is how you are trying to time the market and that has caused you to miss out. So you aren't doing DCA. You're just trying to time the market and you're doing a bad job of it.

Yep, You are right.
The DCA strategy is to purchase crypto assets periodically and systematically in a certain amount without paying attention to the increase or decrease in price. DCA helps us be disciplined to buy more units when prices fall and fewer when prices rise.
DCA is not a magic solution to generate huge profits in a short time

In other words, DCA = Save for the future
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 06:38:43 AM

Is this your entire net worth $2,000 monthly? Annual? Well, that amount is for me huge and you can buy Bitcoin with that money you have. How about us who can only acquire bitcoin for about more or less $100 a month? As what others say DCA-ing that amount will get you what you wanted as long as you are consistent on what you are doing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 06:59:37 AM

~ ~ ~

Yep, You are right.
The DCA strategy is to purchase crypto assets periodically and systematically in a certain amount without paying attention to the increase or decrease in price. DCA helps us be disciplined to buy more units when prices fall and fewer when prices rise.
DCA is not a magic solution to generate huge profits in a short time

In other words, DCA = Save for the future

But making some wise DCA like trying to wait for some dip would really be giving out that kind of average entry point on which you could really be able to maximize that profitability and this is where
some people would really be mindful in that regard rather than on making some DCA when the candles are way too green but if you are someone who doesnt really that minding much
about your price entry and would really be holding your coins for long term then it wont really be that an issue on what price you had been able to DCA. Yes, its recommendable but always bare in mind that you should really be that only investing on the amount on which you can afford to lose and never ever make yourself that investing on something which do involves your life savings or even taking up a loan.

You are really that putting up yourself on such risks on speaking about those potential problems considering this market is something that cant be known
or something that cant be predicted on where it would be going. If you are relying your future towards it then it would be that risky.
Price or value cant be determined whether its positive or negative in near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: