Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone can succeed as a bitcoin trader  (Read 655 times)
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 06:58:12 AM

Also Statistics shows that we have more Bitcoin traders than investors. And this is because most persons prefer to take the short term benefit of trading the volatility of bitcoin.  Don't limit yourself to just being passionate about bitcoin. Start something with the knowledge. At least if your not into bitcoin as a means of payment, store of value, investment then being a trader could help.

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 to you all.
Well, I could agree because some investors are also holders and vice versa. But have to know that not all registered traders become successful in their journey, many of them are long gone already but that included in the survey? Maybe yes...
It can't be denied that some have successful careers in trading but can't also denied that many have quit already as they can't take the stress and pressure of the market volatility. If we only have data available that shows the number of registered traders every exchange quitting, that can be more transparency but we don't have and so the assumption remains that many peopler are in trading.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 04:55:10 PM

Not just typically anyone, that anyone should have a lot of patient, money, and dedication to continuously learn about how trading exactly works and what he needs in order to make profits most of the time.

If a trader doesn't have those things, he will just fail over and over again because he don't want any failures in his career, he just wanted to win always. But it doesn't work that way, in order to learn you have to make mistakes first, because that's where you'll gain experience, and that will be your teacher to the next steps you're going to make.
There is no next to anyone. When I say anyone, I am referring only to the humans because there is no way animals, ghost, non-living things, and others... can do trading. But, I think you also mean to say that not all can trade, because not all have those positive qualities you mentioned there. That was indeed true, and this is why in the forum we can always see a negative reply in regards to trading, that trading is like this or that, blah blah blah.

And many of them do or suggest to do investing instead. To fail is normal and we must not stop after experiencing it for the first, second, or even third time but more than that may not be good anymore. For those who don't want to fail, they will never start doing that thing. This is a poor mindset. There is no such thing as only winning.

Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 06:42:40 PM

~snip~
No, I don't think that anyone can be successful as a bitcoin trader. Because I think that in order to be successful as a trader, whether it is a Bitcoin trader or any other altcoin trader, there are two things that are necessary, one is to adopt the right strategy and the other is to be able to stick to the strategy. Because I think that trading is very complex and it takes skill as well as psychological stability to be successful.
Suppose a person took a long-term strategy to become a successful bitcoin trader that he will adopt bitcoin by making 10 dollars per week, but it turned out that after a few weeks of running it, he is unable to continue this strategy for various reasons. Then the probability of such traders being successful is very low. So I think controlling emotions and adopting the right strategy is very important to be a successful trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███