Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your doing for now?  (Read 1574 times)
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 06:02:21 PM

Start of January is like blessing for crypto market. Crypto market start pumping from last few months but in January, it speeds up. Even Good news like Bitcoin ETFs get approved a days ago. But suddenly market gets unpredictable. I mean it went to correction mode, and then get recovered. then dump again And now trying to pump. Situation is confusing. So what are you doing now?

1 Buy Altcoins from Dip
2 Selling altcoins, to buy more cheap during halving
3 Doing DCA Only
4 just watching the market like me

Lol... It's number 4 Cheesy. I'm watching the market like you. But it seems reasonable to be doing number one at the moment. During the Bitcoin pump, the prices of altcoins increase, and after the Bitcoin pump dump comes the altcoin's season. It'll be wise to buy or acquire some altcoins at the moment. But instead of hodling them, trading them or keeping them and watching stats for their prices before selling them would be way nice. It's even way nicer if you mine those altcoins and tokens before they launch. Just a few days ago, Notcoin launched leaving its miners and owners with a little cash at hand. That'll be nice instead of watching the market idle.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: