Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin Guides Would Help You Most?  (Read 192 times)
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 07:45:39 AM

If you want to quickly get a fast rating and lots of visitors, write about the BTC Fee problem and how to solve it. If you can write it neatly in an orderly manner along with the formula for completion, you will become the best writer. That's the challenge right now.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 08:38:11 AM

I have an odd job of writing guides that can help people through challenges they may encounter in the crypto space. So this is simple. What are the challenges that you face with Bitcoin in particular and the crypto space in general. What guides would help you? I'll read through all, and thank you.
For Bitcoin literal is the deeper technology behind Bitcoin like what programmers or developers of Bitcoin do understand.
As a programmer also, I am really eager to learn Bitcoin, not only the basic like how it works but the codes or some technical things that behind Bitcoin to make it run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jaydee3839

Activity: 14
Merit: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 06:32:09 PM

For someone who wants to use BTC as a payment method and not a speculative investment, how to handle the taxes?
I read.

You pay taxes on cryptocurrency if you sell or use your crypto in a transaction, and it is worth more than it was when you purchased it. This is because you trigger capital gains or losses if its market value has changed.

It's measured in USD equivalent, you can use blockchair.com to know how much the coins worth based on transaction dates. This is the capital gains bracket.

https://imgvb.com/images/2023/12/29/b6a8fe3cfaea7255ffa44d4f76e48462.png

It means if you not use your coins after a year and you only spend up to $11K, you won't be taxed.

This is my understanding, I'm not from US.

Thanks for the reply!  I get the gist of the basic theory as you outlined, but there are still some intricacies not covered (i.e. transaction fees, LIFO/FIFO/HIFO).  I'd still find value in a complete step-by-step guide, from the perspective of tax prep.  There's CoinLedger which can do some of this for you, but it seems geared towards crypto-traders, as opposed to Bitcoin transactions for regular goods/services?
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 437

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 07:05:43 PM

So it would be nice if you could really look into this aspect of activity and work on possible guidelines for both newbies and old members on how to note bitcoin scams and phishing links, as they are basic to being safe with your funds and assets in this space.
Do we really lack resources to educate people about phishing links though? There is also no difference between crypto phishing links or not, they have more or less the same signs. I don't see a lack of education on this forum to be honest, not sure if other media don't even bother with it. That would be a shame though, since it is such an easy way to get visits from beginners. At the very least, I believe most people are aware that Google ads are likely a scam/phishing link most of the time.

I get your point when you talk about this platform not lacking resources to educate members about phishing link. I actually was looking at what OP talked about  Bitcoin guides. Possibly, OP is working on something and wants to get more ideas on what the community could say towards itso as to form his or her own article or material for reading. I actually was just give my own little thought about it if OP could deem it fit for further studies and possibly writing about it. I just had to say it because that is one of the challenges  most newbies encounter and they had no much idea about it. Old members also fall for that trick too which they would never imagine they would encounter such. It was just my little idea to contribute to OP thoughts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 06:01:43 AM

What are the challenges that you face with Bitcoin in particular and the crypto space in general. What guides would help you? I'll read through all, and thank you.

Some challenges that people face in the crypto space It should be something that we think there are minor things we don’t know are the main things that we need to know often in the cryptocurrency space because most things are there that we need to know but we didn’t observe those challenges, so if you want to write a guide now, I will like to write a guide about the risks involved in the cryptocurrency investment, and you should provide a guide about it that will help people, and again, another one is how to secure the investment and how to secure the seed phrase. and other important things we should know that you think will lead someone to be a successful investor in the cryptocurrency space.

If you want to quickly get a fast rating and lots of visitors, write about the BTC Fee problem and how to solve it. If you can write it neatly in an orderly manner along with the formula for completion, you will become the best writer. That's the challenge right now.

This is another very good suggestion. Writing about the transaction fees will be very good because that’s what people are facing currently, so I believe if he will try and write something tangible, it’ll help him and the community members currently. That is the problem with BTC fees, so definitely if people get a solution and guide, I believe it will help. However, I wish the writer the best of luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████