Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we all learnt this 2023  (Read 700 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 07:27:45 PM

One thing that I’ve really learnt from 2023 is to always put bitcoin investment on top. Bitcoin no matter how volatile it is, it will never settle into a low and frustrating value but will always try to give us high and impressive price. Hence, DCA is the key regardless of its current price so we will reach maximum amount of bitcoin earned.

Also, being greedy does not make you a profitable one but will only lead you into series of losses due to unplanned decision and actions towards bitcoin investment. So we should learn not to fall for it as much as we can.
In the beginning of 2023 many did not believe that bitcoin price will get to this amount because of how slow the movement of the price was. But one thing we need to understand about market is that even if the price gets down it can never remain the same, even if it gets dipper with time the price of bitcoin will still increase back. Dips in bitcoin have really deceive people from hodling their bitcoin,  dips are just like the wind, it doesn't last forever.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 07:53:29 PM

I know everyone has their decision and perspectives regarding to this but from my knowledge and complaints I've seen on this forum and other sources, most persons ends up with negative experiences from this.
Trading is risky and investment must be done wisely.
I recommend that you get some knowledge so you could do some analysis for yourself and check those signals before using them. This would help you have an idea of the risk your getting into.
Always do a good background check up before investing in any project.
You know, upon first having to read that, I missed the from my knowledge part. I was really focused on the part where you said complaints and that felt like a page taken out of popular opinion except, you are saying the same thing then, I would have said, get your own experience with it if need be to have a proper perspective and then, you can talk about it even better.
One thing is for sure though, being such a dependent is one way to discourage yourself and not believing in the things you can do as per being creative with analysis, indicators and even them signals.

👉 This advice might seem a little controversial, but I think it's helpful. Stop over diversification, what I call over diversification is putting your money in every crypto project that comes your way.
I think it's far better to have few crypto that you are constantly, than investing violently in so many project.
Can people really do that?
I mean, that would be bringing gambling in almost all its attributes to investing. While it might be looked at as throwing away pennies, the penny could be accumulated to make a dollar. You be sure on your terms that, it’s going to boom but, even on your terms, 99% will still be flawed.
On the time that you would really be able to experience for yourself on what are the things that you could really be able to so then this is where self experience would kick in on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be needing to take further steps for you to make yourself that able to survive or sustain this unpredictable space or market. Learning is limitless on which we know that there's no such thing about the pinnacle of knowledge when it comes trading and handling out this market. Market does have tons of variations on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be needing up those kind of adjustments
if ever you would really be able to encounter such new things along the way.

What those mistakes that you have done on last year wont be  surely be forgotten as you do go forward and become that knowledgeable due to lots of experience then
you would really be finding yourself that able to handle out such condition as you do go forward. There's no way that we could be able to make ourselves not being
wary on such situations or conditions because we've been already exposed on such conditions in the past.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danadc

Activity: 980
Merit: 337

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 01:53:19 PM

What should be noted about 2023 is that we always have to be patient, it is a year that was very good for me, a little more could have been done with Bitcoin as time went by, it can be said that the price was not always bad, There was good news in this, and I can always show that things are very possible to do well, that is why things should always be considered, I am very optimist and I can say that it was a prosperous year, that I learned a lot about the market. I don't know much about Bticoin but the articles are going to educate me and I can understand many things that I didn't before.

The articles can sometimes be very accurate, other times they are not, but in part we must all put our interest in it so that the rest of us Realize that bitcoin is the way out of any Economic adverity, Despite the fact that it is at risk of fall into Reality and the reality that people can look very good so that they can earn money, it is easier to earn money and be and have a good position than with the traditional methods that we have alway sAdhered to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pi-network314159

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 08:31:58 PM
Merited by fillippone (1), Lida93 (1)

You have made a quit impressive points and I admire you for that. For me what I learnt in 2023 is never trust a newly listed coin in any exchange. The Price might pump so high and change your sense of reasoning of thinking that it will increase the more not knowing its a trap. I baught a newly listed coin thinking it will pump after some hours. I baught the coin which worth $33, it pump up a little and my fund was about $36 Going to $37 and I was happy thinking it will continuously rise because the more investors buy the more it increases.

After some hours of rise to my greatest suprise there was a great decline of About %30 I was thinking it will pick up and was waiting for my fund to come back so I can sell and get back my fund. but it keep declining, I try selling but my selling oder was pending. I cancelled and retry selling but my fund was below selling oder of $4 which I couldn't Sell anymore.

So my lesson is that don't buy a newly listed coin which has no reputation or dont have a huge market capitalisation or market dominance, because most of those project are trap to get liquidity and dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: