Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a best way of taking advantage of BTC dips when away?  (Read 490 times)
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:34:46 AM

I don’t believe in any types of bot, when comes to investing and when my real money is involved. These bots never can be trusted, as they might behave inappropriately many times I see. What you can do instead is that skip that current time of dip. Bitcoins always go up and down in price. Hence it’s alright to skip at certain time. Moreover buying Bitcoins doesn’t take more time also. Hence if you are really busy also, then just set price alerts when the price falls down, and buy the coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 05:09:22 PM

What if I can't be available when Bitcoin is dumping? What if I am away because in reality I am always busy, you can tell how epileptic my activeness on this forum have become.

If I understand you correctly, you are thinking that if you are on the forum, that is when you will know the price of bitcoin, which is not like that. Even if you are not on the forum, you will know the price of bitcoin, but for you to know how you will secure your investment and when to buy and when to sell, if you need correct and legit information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, this forum is the safest place because the crypto space is a large community and different informations from different sources you will come across, so it is better you find a place to get good information and by visiting the forum you will do that.

However, if you really want to buy bitcoin, you must check the price of bitcoin anytime, regardless of how busy you are. You must check the price that will not take you even an hour. So since you really want to invest in bitcoin, you must have time for it; furthermore, my advice is for us to learn about the risks before investing. 

A bitcoin buy the dip bot, that can trigger a certain price when I am away, is this possible?

Bot? This is not advisable, man. You really want to invest in bitcoin. You have to be ready for it. Don’t put the use of a bot in anything you want to do in the cryptocurrency space. It will affect you in the long run. Why don’t you just check up on the market whenever it reaches a point where you can buy? Then you do that. A bot is never an option, and I have not seen or heard of a bot that will let you know when to buy. This is an investment, not trading.

Moreover, most investors have their daily jobs that they do outside the forum, but they still manage to give the forum some time to learn new things and know some other things that are going on in the crypto space. It will be good for you if you do that too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 05:47:02 PM

I do not think this is something difficult to handle neither there is a very long process attached to purchasing Bitcoin no matter how busy one is, would not take more than 3 to 5mins of one's day, can't be busy all day and not have even some few time to spare. One can likely put on a telegram bot chart price, once it gets to the actual DIP as wanted you can create a very little time to buy, to make things easier and faster you should have your USDT already deposited before time.

You can aswell buy the option of setting the order at the particular price DIP using a good CEX. Using the CEX is just for the buying process and not for holding, after then you can transfer out for proper storage.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 06:09:22 AM

I don’t believe in any types of bot, when comes to investing and when my real money is involved. These bots never can be trusted, as they might behave inappropriately many times I see. What you can do instead is that skip that current time of dip. Bitcoins always go up and down in price. Hence it’s alright to skip at certain time. Moreover buying Bitcoins doesn’t take more time also. Hence if you are really busy also, then just set price alerts when the price falls down, and buy the coin.
I agree, the idea of leaving all your money into some software makes no sense. I have been around crypto botting world before and I can guarantee you that most of them made people lose money like crazy. I have seen people who literally lose thousands of dollars in a single move, all because the bot had a problem and not like the devs of these bots would pay for their bots mistake, they will just say you used it wrong, so it is a great business for them.

I think it is all necessary to ignore these all together. You can make your own trades, it is not that hard, the resources to learn how to be a better trader is out there, so if you could learn how to do that then you could potentially end up being a lot better as well.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1729

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:49:51 PM

It will indeed be more convenient and safer to set an alert on the price that has been set so that you will know that the price has reached the point you want.

I also use alarms for each price point you want, but you also have to be prepared to execute.
This is a good alternative if you don't trust bots or anything that is done automatically.

Some bots are also quite effective to use, but you need to know who and how they work and how others respond.
In DEX, many whales use bots to execute buy and sell orders and this is executed quite quickly compared to buying manually.

But it does not need to be used only to trade bitcoin or to be used on bitcoin declines, Just use CEX buy normally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███