Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: for the NEWBIES and the OLD MEMBERS  (Read 189 times)
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 470

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 08:38:11 PM

This is a good initiative but I don't think it would serve any good to the newbies as most of the newbies do not search about topics as "for the newbies and old members" For example if I am a newbie and I wanted to know about cryptocurrency and BTC and metaverse then I will use these terms not the terms used in the title. So what benefit would mentioning the platforms will bring for newbies here as this topic will also be in the graveyard?

Well, still I do have some topics to mention that newbies and experts can go through to get new education or recap what they have already covered respectively.

lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 09:06:14 PM

Hello bitcointalk mermbers.
I am asking for your participation, to help the new membres to get more knowlege, and get up-dates about the crypto world
u can help by sharing telegrame groups, youtube chanel, facebook pages and groups, reddit groups, books.................... extra.

thank you   

Hello, welcome. There are already many sources shared by members here. And lastly, there are lots of very useful threads and posts for all of us on this forum. So it's just a matter of how can we or especially newbies be able to consistently and commit to optimizing ourselves and the time to learn it. Consistency in learning all of this is sometimes very difficult to do, especially with the many obstacles that we usually face in the crypto space. So if we are not truly committed and consistent, then we will not develop, no matter how many sources of information we can get. Therefore, continue to continuously read various information here or other sources and share and discuss with each other to increase your insight into the world of crypto. So, keep fighting and don't give up easily here.

Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 314

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 09:20:43 PM

I am asking for your participation, to help the new membres to get more knowlege, and get up-dates about the crypto world
u can help by sharing telegrame groups, youtube chanel, facebook pages and groups, reddit groups, books.................... extra.
You may be able to find information concerning bitcoins on these other platforms, but the problem is that the knowledge will not be dedicated and specialized or focused on bitcoins but a mixture of many important and unimportant things you can easily get distracted by when using telegram where you can chat and enter into a distracting personal conversation, youtube channel where you can be distracted by ads, or other exciting/entertaining contents or even Facebook and reddit groups. This forum has more discussions on bitcoins than any other social media website or place.
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:14:00 PM

Hello bitcointalk mermbers.

thank you   

OP, this forum is already full of knowledge to learn from and as a newbie, learning from outside of the forum when you’ve not really understood the basis of cryptocurrencies can make you fall in the hands of scammers, so it is better to take it gradually while seeking to learn more at any open opportunity. You’ve been enriched with a lot of guides that will make you become better here, so go through them and get the best for yourself out of them. Social media platforms can be very dangerous to learn from, a lot of active scammers are out there looking to victimize newbies.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: