Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Thanks To All forum members  (Read 418 times)
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:46:45 PM

It's always nice to hear when people find value here.  I'm especially happy that you learned the critical lesson of doing your own homework before investing your money.  That's a skill that will serve you well in crypto or any market.  Too many folks lose their shirts by blindly following so-called hot tips instead of digging into the details themselves and  kudos to you for taking responsibility for your financial education.  An informed investor is a protected one.

Heres wishing you wise choices and profitable trades down the line!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:19:15 AM

It is very important and necessary to express how grateful you are after learning from someone and seeing that what you actually learnt is helping you in different field that is a way of telling your tutor that yes you are actually learnt from what they taught you and that will make them to continue teaching you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:53:47 AM

I acknowledge your respect for senior ranking members, it shows you've been learning from their experience which is one of the ways of growing in this forum as a Newbie and so far you're on the right path and have grown to a better rank. In this forum learning is constant and the more active and consistent you remain the better you'll become, I'm glad you've gained a lot of experience and there's still more time to acquire more knowledge and impact what you've learn to the newbies or general forum. One thing i love about this forum is that anyone who comes in would acknowledge that it's one of if not the best place to be in if you want to acquire knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency investments and you've testified to that, therefore you have to remain active so as to learn more, like I mentioned earlier, learning is constant here and there's more to be achieve, good luck mate.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:25:41 AM

I'm really greatful for finding a forum like this that has connected me to  different smart persons around the world and has helped me grow.
I can surely testify that since my few months here I've learnt a lot and I'm still growing. Big thanks to all our senior forum members here. That has taught me to do my own research before taking any financial decisions.
And this has helped me not only in crypto investment but also helped me survive in the online world where several Scammers are looking for every opportunity to take advantage of your ignorance.

And what I'm most thankful for is the feeling of getting my first merit, it really filled me with joy. Now I'm more confident to do my own research and share new information here. Big thanks to everyone.

Welcome back Op yes you are right that many users here in our community who will teach us and guide us  to our  journey. many lesson can we take once we are reading the  useful topics. Do our own research bis a must before we  do something  cause through our research  we will know what are the does and don't  of this community and we can avoid such mistakes.  But so far in this forum the worst enemy here is plagiarizing some text and claim that is ours. And also when ever we go plagiarizing is not a good habits so its better to have our own that copying others idea.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 01:55:03 PM

<snip>

I can understand that how you feel when you get merit on any of the posts as getting merit on any of the posts is just like someone appreciating you for your good opinion or knowledge or comments and I can see that you have achieved your full member rank on the forum which is also another sign of motivation for you to grow more by sharing unique/good replies and in this way, those days are not so far when you will achieve your next rank of Sr member too. I wish you the best of luck for that.

Well besides all this forum is really a golden asset for all of us as we/i personally have learned a lot from the forum member and somehow I also try my best to contribute good information from my side as well... And this makes the Forum environment joyful in my point of view. I have seen some threads which has just created only for the fun reasons where we can read the funniest replies so no matter what is forum is all about, in short, we are the forum as all of us are the building concrete of this forum.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:03:20 PM

Quote from: Kristiyana
It is very important and necessary to express how grateful you are after learning from someone and seeing that what you actually learnt is helping you in different field that is a way of telling your tutor that yes you are actually learnt from what they taught you and that will make them to continue teaching you.
This is the only platform where impact are giving freely, to those that are ready to embrace it from senior members because it gives them joy when they see people who are ready to sacrifice their time in the platform to improve quality post.

I guess many people has learned a lot of good things from this platform, that made them to spend many time in this platform not to forget what they have been thought because the more you are active in the platform, the more you will be displaying what you have achieve from senior members.

It is the joy of the senior members when you are doing the right thing in the platform, to obey all the rules to rank up to a new member because their major goal is to encourage those that are into quality post in the platform.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 10:25:19 PM

Actually I want to use this medium to thank each and everyone of you who are present in this forum more especially the high rank members they really impacted me a lot, i never regret joining this platform in the first place, you need to see how curious I was just to have the knowledge about cryptocurrency and also on how to make investment, I even enroll myself in online tutorial but all not to avail, I really learnt a lot from this forum and I'm still hoping to learn more.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:25:44 AM

I think all the people on this forum would be glad to be associated with such a platform. OP, It's great to hear you're moving forward by learning from the forum and hope your experience takes you further. I have seen the senior members of the forum keeping the forum very well organized, we are constantly learning new things from them. The most important thing is that you get the right knowledge about investments from the forum and acquire the skills to analyze your investments properly. We are constantly learning from someone, hopefully we can learn a lot from you in the coming days.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:59:49 PM

This post was originally published on 29 December 2023 at 6:15:44 pm. Even the last comment on this post was on 29th December 2023. Since then after five long months you bumped that post again you bumped not only this but also some other old posts. However, I have no headache about it.
Actually I want to use this medium to thank each and everyone of you who are present in this forum more especially the high rank members they really impacted me a lot, i never regret joining this platform in the first place, you need to see how curious I was just to have the knowledge about cryptocurrency and also on how to make investment, I even enroll myself in online tutorial but all not to avail, I really learnt a lot from this forum and I'm still hoping to learn more.
You can learn a lot about cryptocurrency from the senior members of this forum by carefully reading their posts. Moreover, if you search on Google, YouTube, may learn various content related to cryptocurrency. As you said, didn't learn from watching tutorials about cryptocurrency and investing online, maybe you didn't read or understand those tutorials carefully. If you read those online based investment related and cryptocurrency related tutorials as well as spend time on this forum then your knowledge will increase. The way you are learning from this forum, I hope you continue that learning.

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:53:30 PM

I'm really greatful for finding a forum like this that has connected me to  different smart persons around the world and has helped me grow.

You have the chance to have many opportunities from this forum, if you're really interested in learning, growth and development and about bitcoin, but however, you also need to be careful of not being a victim of scam, you have to live by being cautious on every sides, where there are good people, you're likely to be having the bad ones lurking around as well.

I can surely testify that since my few months here I've learnt a lot and I'm still growing.

Just know this that you're just starting, there's more to see and experience with this forum, as long as you're always interested in learning and being carried along with everything happening that benefits others, more opportunities already awaits you to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 10:44:39 PM

This post was originally published on 29 December 2023 at 6:15:44 pm. Even the last comment on this post was on 29th December 2023. Since then after five long months you bumped that post again you bumped not only this but also some other old posts. However, I have no headache about it.
You can learn a lot about cryptocurrency from the senior members of this forum by carefully reading their posts. Moreover, if you search on Google, YouTube, may learn various content related to cryptocurrency. As you said, didn't learn from watching tutorials about cryptocurrency and investing online, maybe you didn't read or understand those tutorials carefully. If you read those online based investment related and cryptocurrency related tutorials as well as spend time on this forum then your knowledge will increase. The way you are learning from this forum, I hope you continue that learning.
Am among those who got better upon joining this forum and it has sure reflected in my outworld and finance. I should say that this forum also helped refine my writing skills, such that I can now easily express myself in words and details and it would flow as easy as never before. Many of us can attest to this fact.
There's also the peck of being more of a research person of which our OP has openly  confessed to and am not excluded in that regards because I sure do make my own research many a times before being abreast with recent updates and happenings both in the real world and online world .

Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:36:45 AM

I can surely testify that since my few months here I've learnt a lot and I'm still growing. Big thanks to all our senior forum members here. That has taught me to do my own research before taking any financial decisions.
And this has helped me not only in crypto investment but also helped me survive in the online world where several Scammers are looking for every opportunity to take advantage of your ignorance.

And what I'm most thankful for is the feeling of getting my first merit, it really filled me with joy. Now I'm more confident to do my own research and share new information here. Big thanks to everyone.

In this forum you can get any kind of help, especially you can benefit the most in online investing. Here you can meet many experienced people from home and abroad, I myself have met many experienced people, and I like to see the good behavior of all the members here. Everyone is very good and gives right advice so I feel blessed from here.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nothingtodo

Activity: 448
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:54:52 AM

Actually bitcoin forum is an important place for entertainment, spending free time, writing to express thoughts, comparing it to a newspaper etc. Bitcoin forum is considered a popular media for important reasons. Many knowledgeable members are constantly joining this forum and expressing their thoughts. With different people from different countriesHere we are constantly getting to know each other and through their writings we get to know many important things. I usually always compare bitcoin forums to newspapers and I always learn many important things that I need from these forums.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:09:27 AM

As much as I might appreciate you to have done well for yourself, scaling some of the ranks here, have got a sense of belong and learned in a way that it doesn’t reflect you just on the forum but in life as well, I will also like to let you know that, these kind of posts don’t do much good to this board.

There was a time we had users that saw the need to celebrate this and that and those users where mostly attacked or seen to be fishing for merit, people had different take on these topics though but, it brought about the need to create a mega thread for users with the need to celebrate or note an event. The thread is on the reputation board, Announce your rank up, merit or any achievement that makes you feel great! by BitcoinGirl.Club. This was in an attempt to reduce low quality posts and avoid opening windows for spammers to take over the thread.
So yeah, just imagine if every other beginner comes up with this sort of thread, we might as well have a problem on our hands.
While this might not be a merit or rank up event, am pretty sure it’s you talking about some achievement that made you feel great, hence it’s a good fit on that thread.

I would advise that you lock this thread and in future, make use of the referenced thread. It’s more appropriate and welcoming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:14:29 PM

This is actually very taughtfull, recognize and expressing appreciation with respect to all that which you have benefited from the forum since you first got introduce to the forum. It's good you are growing and we all here to are on that same path but at different levels with different pase of growth aswell and so just like they say learning never ends so don't stop learning as there's always something new to know everyday if only you are diligent with your studies a d your zeal to wanting to have  more knowledge away from that which you have know.

You will get to earn more merits by the time your contributions are becoming of more value to forum members by been educative enough with new knowledge that some persons are yet to be exposed to, the main thing here is for self improvement asides which the others are just bonus you get for getting improved.

JMBitcointernational

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:39:40 PM

There are so many of us who are filled with joy op but do not know how best and the rightful words to use to express it. The forum virtually has done a lot of things for both in learning and otherwise, therefore I will also use this medium to join you and say a ver big thanks to the senior members of the forum who have been helpful in advising and supporting us with words of wisdom on how to grow and learn positive things within and outside the forum .

The forum has actually thought me a lot especially when it comes to rational decision making in investment ,when to invest, where to invest and time to invest .the forum is really a small place with collection of resourceful individuals , I also wish to grow more and more as much as I last on the forum . Many thanks to all the senior members for their efforts so far as we hope to grow like them someday .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1534
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:48:11 PM

I'm still very happy when I was on this forum for the first time, I asked quite a lot of questions on local boards and I feel lucky because the seniors never get bored of responding to beginners who ask questions, I'm also never too hasty in wanting to achieve something, especially when I ask questions something

Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 586

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:01:17 PM

The forum has actually thought me a lot especially when it comes to rational decision making in investment ,when to invest, where to invest and time to invest .the forum is really a small place with collection of resourceful individuals , I also wish to grow more and more as much as I last on the forum . Many thanks to all the senior members for their efforts so far as we hope to grow like them someday .

how we grow in the future all depends on our abilities. You can learn something from the forum actually because of your own will. Other forum members only help with their knowledge. that's what should happen. and you can also do something like that when in the future new members ask questions and you can help them.
Information is always updated, and whether we develop or not depends on how we follow these updates. Everyone benefits from being a forum member, we thank you.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:12:06 PM

In this forum you can get any kind of help, especially you can benefit the most in online investing. Here you can meet many experienced people from home and abroad, I myself have met many experienced people, and I like to see the good behavior of all the members here. Everyone is very good and gives right advice so I feel blessed from here.
It is no longer wrong that this forum has more people who have experience in various things and are always willing to share the best advice for things related to Bitcoin knowledge and also Bitcoin investment and trading on better markets. So that everyone can more easily learn and apply it to their respective jobs when outside the forum, because here there are lots of good discussions and talks that need to be read in order to increase our respective knowledge on the things we need at the moment.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:29:47 PM

Welcome back to this forum and we appreciate your respect for the forum and the existing members.
I can see you credited the account almost 1.5 years ago. But start posting this month. I don't know why the delay is and by which you inspired with to come back. But yeah if you have been active here since the account creation you would be more grateful for the forum Smiley
I used to see some members in this forum whose account is dated way back either 2020 downwards but their ranks are either still in the members rank or Full members,  Well I kind of think they didn't find the forum that useful as of then , and now have realized the need to come back to learn.

However, It fine you've started seeing the reason to be part of this community, and base on the little year I have spent, I assure you there are even more things to learn from the community than what you've learned so far ,therefore keep enjoying it and also try to add positively the little way you can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x