Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocur investment would you recommend a beginner for a a start up stage?  (Read 168 times)
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 03:41:24 AM

If you've someone being introduced to the crypto world of investment, would you advice then to have their first experience with the AltCoins even as most of the AltCoins volatility potentials are so weak to rely on? If yes, what AltCoin would be best recommended for a beginner in a start up stage like that and if no, what other cryptocurrencies is advised?
Right now I am introducing the world of crypto to my colleagues. and I prefer to invest in BTC and ETH only. However, if they want or even just ask about other coins, of course I will answer them both in terms of positive and negative. So for investment matters, it's up to what he says, we can only provide true information.

sekalitas

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:15:20 AM

If you've someone being introduced to the crypto world of investment, would you advice then to have their first experience with the AltCoins even as most of the AltCoins volatility potentials are so weak to rely on? If yes, what AltCoin would be best recommended for a beginner in a start up stage like that and if no, what other cryptocurrencies is advised?
The cryptocurrency I recommend depends on the person's risk tolerance. For those with a high tolerance for risk, I might suggest a new altcoin project not yet on the market. However, for those with low or moderate risk tolerance, investing in established crypto like Bitcoin or top 10 altcoins (e.g., Ethereum) is a better option.

Personally, I believe starting with an altcoin can be beneficial. It exposes them to the high-risk and volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market firsthand. This reality check helps them understand it's not a get-rich-quick scheme.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 115

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:20:58 AM

At first no be body should be advice to invest on what he or she knows nothing about, every beginners should be given that opportunity of getting use to the crypto environment by having some basic knowledge, yes of a truth Bitcoin has made the overall prove of it's potential which should a wise choice but investing in other coins should come with more carefulness introducing to someone that is new in the space, let their be a thorough risk and tolerance assessment be made because things may not work out as planned and who is going to be blamed.

AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:24:50 AM

You know what's actually advised? For people to actually read and learn about this industry so they can find their own investments and make their own decisions instead of asking random strangers online.

Like the question in the thread entails, if you've some introduced to the crypto industry.
I don't believe you'd just ask the people to read up and make decisions for themselves on what crypto coin they should invest on. Isn't it expected to atleast let the interested person to be cleared personally with you own knowledge and bases on your experiences that this is how this Crypto coins potentials could be and this is how possible the other could be. Probably you make a recommendation based on the crypto coins advantage and then you can let the person decide on what Coin to embrace despite you've recommended one to him?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 713

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:12:20 AM

In my opinion if someone comes into cryptocurrency looking to have it as an investment asset, my advice is always to stick to bitcoin because it is the only coin I considered worthy of been called an investment, the Altcoins are more like a gamble to me.

Now if one still wants to invest in this Altcoins then I will say they should do their own research and find that Altcoin that goes in line with your utility purposes and then invest in it. There are some Altcoins know for fast transactions, some for other utilities like gaming or even AI so it is down to the person to do there own research

Certainly, your perspective on Bitcoin as a solid investment choice aligns with the views of many investors including myself, who see Bitcoin as a relatively safe and stable investment option compared to altcoins. Ethereum and Solana are also emerge as favorable choices, particularly who prioritize long term strategies over speculative ventures into volatile altcoins.

Ethereum and Solana both offer robust infrastructure and diverse functionalities for investors seeking sustainable growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀