Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SATOSHI IS BACK with satoshi@vistomail.com BUT ITS SCAM  (Read 517 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 11:35:34 PM

~

most of us do not really know satoshi we do not even know if that is his real name or just a pseudonym created just for bitcoin it still baffles me as to why satoshi would disappear right after launching bitcoin it seems like a plot of a really thrilling and mysterious series

well anyway a lot of scammers would use satoshi’s name to push a new token and gullible people upon seeing bitcoin’s success have already associated success with satoshi’s name so now they’re gonna think that it is extremely possible that after years of hiding, satoshi resurfaces to launch a new coin i hope people are way smarter than this especially if they are dealing with cryptocurrency
That's already a given that Satoshi is a pseudonym and to answer your burning question as to why he suddenly disappeared after creating bitcoin, I'd like to think of it like that intro of the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender, there's no explanation to the vanishing of the Avatar in the intro and people didn't ask questions, it should be the same with Satoshi.

That's the sad and fuming part for me, them using the Bitcoin and Bitcointalk founder to scam people into thinking that there's going to be a new bitcoin and that they need to buy now before the prices go up like bitcoin but in reality it's just a scheme to make them think that they're going to make a lot of money really fast and the real winners to that scheme are the people behind the scam that uses Satoshi Nakamoto's name in vain.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 02:53:55 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2023, 08:10:14 PM by hardworkinfamilyman

maxsatnak

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 05:30:26 AM

You know what, youre full of SSSS man….

Wasting our time. I’m sorry that domain ever got into the hands of someone like you.
hardworkinfamilyman

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 06:32:22 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2024, 11:50:29 AM by hardworkinfamilyman

Bitcointalk.org is run by all scammers.
hardworkinfamilyman

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 06:41:49 PM