Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and the Masses  (Read 421 times)
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 04:14:03 PM

Cryptocurrencies have come a long way since the early days of Bitcoin and we are the early adopters of this remarkable technology.  But still the mass hasn't adopted blockchain technology or Cryptocurrencies. So, As you think, How can we bridge the gap between mainstream adoption and the complexities of blockchain technology? Share your thoughts on making crypto more accessible to the general public

I think many economists in the world still don't know what blockchain technology is and how it works. So how will masses accept it? It requires education and knowledge. For example, the banks of our country want to adopt blockchain technology but are not yet able to bring it due to lack of sufficient knowledge about it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 05:02:39 PM

It is true that the entire mass hasn’t adopted the blockchain technology. However, if you look through each and every year, you’ll see that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at large has been growing and reaching more people. All these trends around cryptocurrency still boils down to even more adoption. So I really think that we’ve been doing great. You also have to consider that It’s the adoption that has given it its current value. Little by little, we will keep growing.
But It will take a long time. Current pace is not enough for the current generation. may be next generation will get the full benefits of them.
Well, we can't push the adoption of bitcoin. Yes, we can spread things or ideas about bitcoin, but we can't guarantee that everyone who listens to or reads about it will be interested in it and will spend time and effort to know about it. This is a common problem with other people. When they have an idea or knowledge about bitcoin or crypto currency, they will be held back because they heard about the complexity of this field, and the investment is long-term, so they will be wary about what will happen to their investments or if their investments will have a profit or not. But we can still do our part as spreaders of this wonderful technology, but we can't ever hope that all the listeners or readers will have the interest to adopt or learn about this bitcoin or crypto currency stuff. Anyway,  in fact, there are more establishments or businesses that are slowly adopting bitcoin or the payment mode through crypto currency.

Big Banks owners don't want this blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I think you know what I meant. They can't make profit if the public adopt the cryptocurrencies and banks system. blockchain technology abolishes the middle man. That's why I love this amazing new trend.

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:01:47 PM

I think we cant persuade people to even put their attention to it if they are already close minded. In our country, fake news is very widespread so aside from people who are getting scammed, there are also some scared to invest. I think to capture people's attention and make them curious about Bitcoin is essential like focus on creating engaging and accessible content. Social media campaigns, influencer collaborations, and community events can also play a significant role in sparking interest and fostering a sense of excitement around Bitcoin. By presenting Bitcoin as a dynamic and accessible opportunity, more people are likely to become interested and open to exploring the world of cryptocurrencies.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 07:29:26 PM

just government regulation is enough for people to think crypto assets are real currency that they could use to purchase products online. with regulations,  the government acknowledges the existence of crypto and that they are useful.

they however couldn't fully do all these because there is a threat that anyone engaging in crypto could be accused of connection to terrorism due to reports about funding Hamas and the likes.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 08:00:58 PM

If you expect adoption to be magic, then it won't happen at all. The mass won't be applicable for cryptocurrency adoption since we need institutional and government support. As a general citizen, we are adopting Bitcoin, and we can see the result. Day by day, the number of cryptocurrency users has been increasing worldwide. Still, most of the country stands against Bitcoin and use of any kind of cryptocurrency. They don't believe in decentralisation, where they can't control cryptocurrency. So usually, the government doesn't need Bitcoin; they are just thinking of making their native fiat stronger instead.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 08:19:30 PM

Absolutely correct. Super power nations don't want give a reputation to crypto as the broken economies .

Even if powerful nations totally ignore bitcoin/crypto in general, people generally are still unlikely to use it(unless critical/really important) because using bitcoin/crypto correctly is still not the easiest thing ever; especially in a world where we're used to Facebook/Google sign-ins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zaguru12

Activity: 728
Merit: 896

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 09:13:55 PM

What we as Bitcoineers have to do is to spread knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.

I just believe that if people are more enlightened about Bitcoin, their will be more adoption in the society.

I agree with you that advocating bitcoin is actually one of the important things in creating its awareness to people but another thing that still remains like a blocking stop to this mass adoption rate of bitcoin to me is actually the lack of government intervention, aside the availability of people to internet services which is the bridge between some rural areas to the use of bitcoin, government strong restrictions is actually one thing also blocking it.

If the government of a nation actually relaxes it laws against bitcoin or the use of cryptocurrencies at large today many people will turn to it but with them given people mostly older generations wrong assumptions about bitcoin it’s awareness creation will be minimal m

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 09:36:07 PM

So, As you think, How can we bridge the gap between mainstream adoption and the complexities of blockchain technology? Share your thoughts on making crypto more accessible to the general public

The masses don't need blockchain technology, they need products that are easy to use and give people something that they need. Cryptocurrencies are far from easy to use and they actually don't solve problems that people typically encounter every day. When crypto enthusiasts tell people that crypto is money that can not be seized by government, most people don't see the appeal because their money have never been seized by the government and banks never froze their accounts.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:14:03 PM

I think we cant persuade people to even put their attention to it if they are already close minded. In our country, fake news is very widespread so aside from people who are getting scammed, there are also some scared to invest. I think to capture people's attention and make them curious about Bitcoin is essential like focus on creating engaging and accessible content. Social media campaigns, influencer collaborations, and community events can also play a significant role in sparking interest and fostering a sense of excitement around Bitcoin. By presenting Bitcoin as a dynamic and accessible opportunity, more people are likely to become interested and open to exploring the world of cryptocurrencies.

In many countries,binance fake news was spread by the some social media users.It was not the official news,So the trader should wait till the official news from the Binance.By this news,the crypto whale try your valuable coin at the cheap price.So it was the essential important for the trader to bind  their value to make the changes in the trading.The trader should concentrate on the trading principles of buying at the low value.Because many buy the coins whichever at the bear price.But the important thing is that coin is essential important to the trading.

The masses don't need blockchain technology, they need products that are easy to use and give people something that they need. Cryptocurrencies are far from easy to use and they actually don't solve problems that people typically encounter every day. When crypto enthusiasts tell people that crypto is money that can not be seized by government, most people don't see the appeal because their money have never been seized by the government and banks never froze their accounts.

The crypto currency was the welcome one,which replace the demand for the people with less stock knowledge.Many of the cryptocurrency traders are the same and equal background for the trading.The money based traders the important to the trader and he should learn to increase their thought.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:24:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies have come a long way since the early days of Bitcoin and we are the early adopters of this remarkable technology.  But still the mass hasn't adopted blockchain technology or Cryptocurrencies. So, As you think, How can we bridge the gap between mainstream adoption and the complexities of blockchain technology? Share your thoughts on making crypto more accessible to the general public

In many countries they have adopted the uses of cryptocurrency because currently people is making use of Bitcoin to make payment of their bills in outside countries currently, because I know quite well that bitcoin adoption is now higher than the adoption of bitcoin in 2015, so bitcoin is getting more firm and more influence to the society depending when you understand bitcoin and how you grabbed the information of bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
tread93

Activity: 1218
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:42:54 PM

I think that as time goes on its only inevitable for increased adoption to happen unless some apocalyptic event happens where we all go extinct or something takes out the internet completely.

SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 755

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 11:43:06 PM

- "Sell me this pen."
- "Do you need a pen?"
The art of selling 101. Sometimes people do not buy what they need because they do not realize how much they need it. If someone asks me “Sell me this pen.” My response would be “Why do you need a pen?” “What kind of pen are you using now and what is the result you’re getting from using that pen?” These are pain points that opens the conversation to problems that they may previously not know they have with their current system. I think the same strategy applies when spreading the word about Bitcoin.
EluguHcman

Activity: 364
Merit: 165

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 12:17:07 AM

Crytop is on a massive adoptions and a generous and widely spreaded and not just enhanced to streaming of enticements but to let know obviously about the diverses potentials of Bitcoin as not just to attract the public but left the individuals to decide on the bitcoins adoptation.
Moreso, Bitcoin is said to be a lucrative technology and with its nature of diverses, it is then not just for everyone so we can't force it in to the public.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 12:43:27 AM

- "Sell me this pen."
- "Do you need a pen?"
The art of selling 101. Sometimes people do not buy what they need because they do not realize how much they need it. If someone asks me “Sell me this pen.” My response would be “Why do you need a pen?” “What kind of pen are you using now and what is the result you’re getting from using that pen?” These are pain points that opens the conversation to problems that they may previously not know they have with their current system. I think the same strategy applies when spreading the word about Bitcoin.
Exactly, as good as bitcoin is we cannot really say it is for everyone since there are many people that will probably never use it even if they were to need it.

So there is not much to do except to keep using bitcoin for our own personal benefit, and this by itself will raise the awareness of bitcoin all around the world and then people will decide to adopt it or not based on their own needs and wants, however I must say that the current level of adoption is good enough, as convincing people to adopt a new technology is not something that happens all of a sudden and instead it is a process that takes decades.
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 01:07:47 AM

Simply the need for it, and better UX.

People in countries with shady governments and broken economies have higher likeliness of using Bitcoin and stablecoins. Most countries are simply in not that bad of a situation so they think they don't have the need to use them.

True, these.

But also education. The vast majority of people don't have a clue what bitcoin is, why people like it, and what its used for. They also generally think its a really bad thing cuz that's what they've been told. It's also kinda like the olympics so far, once every four years they hear about it, except the rest of the time they just assume it died and that last bubble was its last breath before death. Until people get that bitcoin isn't going away, and they get that it isn't some bad thing, they won't have any desire to become educated on it. Education of the masses is gonna take decades because there is so much continuing misinformation and irrational hatred of bitcoin in the public sphere, and because as you say, in most countries fiat is mostly perfectly fine so they don't see why something different is needed.
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:39:01 AM

True, these.

But also education. The vast majority of people don't have a clue what bitcoin is, why people like it, and what its used for. They also generally think its a really bad thing cuz that's what they've been told. It's also kinda like the olympics so far, once every four years they hear about it, except the rest of the time they just assume it died and that last bubble was its last breath before death. Until people get that bitcoin isn't going away, and they get that it isn't some bad thing, they won't have any desire to become educated on it. Education of the masses is gonna take decades because there is so much continuing misinformation and irrational hatred of bitcoin in the public sphere, and because as you say, in most countries fiat is mostly perfectly fine so they don't see why something different is needed.

Most people know about Bitcoin, but how to use it is a bit difficult, because there are not too many educational public spaces to get ways or minutes to play, so you can't get a better understanding educationally.

In fact, education about bitcoin needs to be provided in the North for participants to be more confident about how to use bitcoin.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1961

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:43:45 AM

Well, for one thing... Bitcoin developers needs to solve the problem with the congestion on the Blockchain. We had problems before and they developed SegWit and also the Lightning Network... now is the time, where they come up with something that can be developed on-chain to fix this problem for once and for all.  Wink

Mass adoption will happen when everyone can see Bitcoin as a better alternative than all other financial options available to them.. and that is currently not the case.  Sad

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:50:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies have come a long way since the early days of Bitcoin and we are the early adopters of this remarkable technology. 
am not  sure being early adopters after 13 years of existence? well that is still early comparing to what willcome in the next century .

But still the mass hasn't adopted blockchain technology or Cryptocurrencies. So, As you think, How can we bridge the gap between mainstream adoption and the complexities of blockchain technology? Share your thoughts on making crypto more accessible to the general public

like what you said we are the early adopters  so people are starting to be like that as years and years coming to being adopted.that  is bitcoin and crypto.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 09:54:03 AM

We still have a long way to go i mean we have not even made bitcoin more understandable to the general public much more how to use it

A lot of people still have a lot of misconceptions regarding bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general a lot of them still think that cryptocurrency is nothing but a get rich quick scam but we have to make them understand that cryptocurrency is more than that it requires intricate knowledge backed up with technical skills i think we should definitely start with trying to relay the correct information regarding crypto first and then go on from there

traderethereum

Activity: 2912
Merit: 574

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 10:22:48 AM

It depends on them because they are the ones who decide to adopt blockchain and crypto technology. They will not do it and watch if they think they do not yet need blockchain and crypto technology.
However, there has been progress in the adoption process because crypto is now more developed than it was a few years ago. Indeed, crypto has yet to become mainstream but it's only a matter of time so we still have to be patient.
With the internet making things easier for the public, it should be able to help people find the information about crypto they need. From there, they can start to understand crypto and see how crypto opportunities can help them.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████