Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need a few trx for fee  (Read 233 times)
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 323

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 09:34:19 AM

Hey welcome to bitcointalk...
asking for TRX on your first post?

First thing that came to my mind as well and I had to check the profile to know when the account was created. Probably that what the account was created for and nothing more. Some accounts are created for a purpose here and once achieved, they disappear forever. Luckily for the op, Cantsay offered to help with the little he has but I'm not always comfortable seeing things like that on internet. I use to wonder if people are being abandoned by their friends and family hence, they turn to total strangers on the internet seeking for help. It would have been understandable if the post is about how to buy but it seems op is not a total newbie to crypto space because he knows about faucet already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 10:13:15 AM

Hi there guys! Can someone donate me for 1-2 trx? I have usdt on my trx wallet but cannot to send it because have not trx for pay fee. Help please!
Or tell me how is possible to get it. I saw the trx faucets, but it so shitty work. It needs about 1 week to get 1 trx.

buy trx the price of trx is also cheap only 0.1 dollars every 1 trx. or you can sell you have wallet in youre friend, or crypto community in youre country.
if you don't want to buy the solution is to find free through faucets. another solution is to sell ballance with include address wallet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 243

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 12:29:44 PM

Hi there guys! Can someone donate me for 1-2 trx? I have usdt on my trx wallet but cannot to send it because have not trx for pay fee. Help please!
Or tell me how is possible to get it. I saw the trx faucets, but it so shitty work. It needs about 1 week to get 1 trx.
If you are trading USDT from the Tron platform, then you will definitely need TRX. But you may not get help from anyone here with this post because no one here will pay you fees from their wallet to your wallet. If you really need TRX, then you must buy this coin, but you can complete your transactions. You can find this coin in many exchanges now, so it will be best for you to buy it from there and then take it to your wallet and transfer your dollars later.

Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 205

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 12:01:00 AM

Why dont you get some from exchange like buy some trx then deposit on your wallet to withdraw your usdt. I assume thats an airdrop isnt it? First thing rule about airdropper, dont hesitate to load for gas fee as it really needed on your claiming for most tokens or reward. Dont be like relying on donations only.

I was thinking in the same direction too. He should buy some fr exchanges rather requesting from public. In the aspect of airdrop you said, I have had countless of airdrops that has requested that I used alot of gas fee to perform the transaction. And a matter of fact most of those airdrops are the handwork of scammers who made there money from gas fee. Leaving someone with worthless coin that is less value or probably not able to be useful

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 03:21:48 AM

I thought sending trc20 is easy, but no. So i want now to convert usdt to trx.
Also i investigated cheaper case to obtain energy: https://tronsave.io, but not sure about it.
So if someone can to donate 32k energy, please do, this is 3,7 trx.
Or add 1.5 trx to my wallet, it'll be enough

Why don't you heed the advice of other members?
Please note that you are very new to the forum and asking like that is highly discouraged. no matter what the nominal amount, your situation seems quite strange to me.
go to social media and several communities there. Usually, some provide P2P services for small transactions. you can buy your TRX there and continue your transaction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 06:00:54 AM

Why don't you heed the advice of other members?
Please note that you are very new to the forum and asking like that is highly discouraged. no matter what the nominal amount, your situation seems quite strange to me.
go to social media and several communities there. Usually, some provide P2P services for small transactions. you can buy your TRX there and continue your transaction.
P2P transactions are either done in bulky or small transactions. TRX network is cheaper and very reliable, I've seen most crypto transactions done with TRX as gas fees, and not base on ethereum blockchain that's sucks with heavy gas fee transactions. Different communities builds good information regarding the space, generates ideas that's either helpful to a trader, in process of boosting the portfolio but I don't think it will be a nice idea not regarding the require standards of the market. We can not do this alone, we need external aides from other people to stay put, not jeopardizing whatever information passing our path.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: