Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Van Kush Beauty Token Thread - Proof of Stake (PoS) - VKBT  (Read 1317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:49:41 AM

Being Royal doesn't mean anyone Likes You, it's not a Popularity Contest, there's no Elections.

It does mean that when Trump and Joe, and Everyone are Dead. I will Still be here. And they all know who I am now. I was there for Obama, he knew who I was, he was the First Social Media President. We have Thousands of Years. And Civilization is not more than a Few Thousand Years Old.

As Everyone Learns like "Jesus was a Human" and "Muhammed took over 1 City and Died".

What we are Learning, like "Emperor Halie from Ethiopia was Hated by his own People for his foreign activity, but his lineage was at Least 1,000 Years Old and in that 1,000 Years Previous said they were Descendants of King Solomon and Queen Sheeba." The Ruling House of Germany and Britain was/is called "Old Castle" because about 200 Years before the Ethiopian Family Started, a Young Man Joined a Prayer Society in a County with an Old Castle, and he Founded the Old Castle House (Oldenburg). The Knights Templar had the "Kings of Jerusalem" Ruling Israel.

We are Learning basically, that it is more maybe Simple, but all just as Magical and Miraculous as we Thought. And People are going to Learn about me and Others around me, Throughout History like all of those People. And I'm at the Beginning of the Blockchain. We are going into Space.

We are Establishing the Records for Forever. 1 Time this all Happens.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:55:40 PM

“In old Time it was no disrespect for Men and Women to be call’d by their own Names: Adam, was never called Master Adam; we never read of Noah Esquire, Lot Knight and Baronet, nor the Right Honourable Abraham, Viscount Mesopotamia, Baron of Carran; no, no, they were plain Men, honest Country Grasiers, that took Care of their Families and their Flocks. Moses was a great Prophet, and Aaron a Priest of the Lord; but we never read of the Reverend Moses, nor the Right Reverend Father in God, Aaron, by Divine Providence, Lord Arch-Bishop of Israel: Thou never sawest Madam Rebecca in the Bible, my Lady Rachel, nor Mary, tho’ a Princess of the Blood after the Death of Joseph, call’d the Princess Dowager of Nazareth; no, plain Rebecca, Rachel, Mary, or the Widow Mary, or the like: It was no Incivility then to mention their naked Names as they were expressed.”
Printed by Benjamin Franklin in The New-England Courant, February 18, 1723.

The 1st Punic Currency in 2,000 Years!!!:

Historians don't know who the Plebians actually were, and they had a Triad with 2 Women (Libera and Ceres), it's not hard to figure out:

The Phoenicians had spread Farming and Gods, Art, Marriage, etc. During the Second Punic wars Spain was called New Carthage, or Nuevo Cartago or Nuevo Kartago. It was ruled by Hannibal Barca, whose last name meant "Thunder" and he inherited by his father. As a child he had been on a mountain in a Mercinary camp run by his father, learning about languages and war. Hannibal worshipped Eshmun, Hera and Hercules, and when Rome declared war on Carthage, Hannibal wasted no time and immediately went across Spain and France rounding up Horse worshipping Tribes. Then followed a route only taken by Hercules before him across the Alps losing 1/3 of his men and all his elephants, supposedly using Fire and Vinegar to destroy rocks along the way.

When he entered Italy he defeated various Roman Generals and Senators. Rome banned the word peace and for 15 years Italy was ruled by Hannibal, who made an alliance with Alexander the Great's, great great great great grandson, and Rome began burying their own people alive to atone to the Gods, and after consulting their Sibylline Books and the Oracles at Delphi, they accepted the Phrygian Goddess Cybele into their Pantheon. The Rural Goddess, the Goddess of the farming Colonies established by the Phoenicians for a thousand years before Rome began to expand. They then followed the advice of the young son of a dead general, went to Carthage and systematically burned it down for months. Destroying thousands of years of History, likely retained in the Library of Alexandria which is now destroyed.

This would also inadvertantly solidify a large part of human history. When Rome accepted Cybele, or Ceres, they won the Third Punic war. They destroyed Carthage, Crucified 6,000 people as sold everyone who hadn't fled into slavery. But as the empire developed they discovered a Holiday among the former Phoenician taught rural communities. They celebrated the Winter Solctice by giving gifts, and worshipped Mithra, God of Contracts, Marriage and Promises. Tying a string on your finger to increase memory of something for later is a Mithraic Ritual. So, the Roman Government became a Mithraic cult, meaning that by winning the war, Rome had been changed forever.

Liber, the Male Plebian God is like Liberty, while Libera the Goddess is like Liberal. Ceres is like Cereal Grains.

Liber and Libera are Wine related Dieties. Ceres is a Work and Harvest Goddess, she has underlings that represent farms Jobs, similar to the Muses being the Arts. Each God being a duty.

Ceres is also the namesake of Wax, which is Cera in Ancient Languages. Beeswax was the first Wax, and the Priestesses used to be called Bees.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were aware of some of this. When Brutus and the Senate killed Cesar they held up a Phrygian Pole. The Phrygian Cap was worn by freed Roman Slaves, so when Rome accepted Cybelle, they brought the Ides of March. Hannibal killed Cesar ultimately, or as Polybius put it "All that befell the Romans was of one man... one mind... Hannibal" -Polybius

I like putting everyone together and getting big things done. My favorite person in History is Hannibal Barca who was a General who only hired Mercinaries, few people he was with were his Race. And others would join just out of excitement in having seen any Victory over Rome for the first time.

And Hannibal led while sleeping in the Dirt.

If Hannibal wouldn't do it, he wouldn't send someone else in front of him.

And he would actually keep people back to stay alive in case of a loss, and who could run in to help win if things went ok.

And he was never in the 2nd group.

The Scipio-Hannibal Debate Transcript
https://www.johndclare.net/AncientHistory/Hannibal_Sources7.html

#PunicWax

How? and Why? did this become lost:

If you look at the dispersion of Human Genetics, and specific case in points like Mitochondrial Eve, and the several layers of Humanoid Species development for Billions of years in Africa. There was a period of development roughly 100,000 years ago regarding Human Abstract Thought and Selectivity. Stones were collected with understanding of their impact on other stones. Eggshells were chosen for their thickness and decorated eventually. Dream Herbs were actively sought and consumed. This all may have to do with developments due to omega-3 and other compounds over Millions of years.

Humans then moved through Arabia, to Asia, India, then the rest of Asia, Europe, Australia, then the Americas and the other Islands.

But back in Africa, centered in Egypt, was the Ancient Society that started it. The story of Queen Dido is well understood to be Mythical, but if we look into it we can see something. The Myth says she fled Cannan and settled in modern Tunisia, founding Carthage. This was not a story to be told to the people in Carthage, this was a story to be told to Africa to come to Carthage. A Great Queen established a City on the Coast across from their colony Sicily, near Europa (a Phoenician Goddess). A story told to those who worshipped a Goddess.

Punic Wax was developed within this framework of History, and was forgotten with it after Rome systematically burned Carthage for months. And Rome probably burned it with the Wax as fuel, it probably smelled beautiful all over the World as Rome burned Carthage.

Boiling Procedure Options, with or without Resins, Gums, Rosins, Oils, Fats and Balsams:

Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

Ashes + Beeswax

Ashes + Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

Vibhuti + Salt and Baking soda in Water + Beeswax

With these last 3 boil in stainless steel only (corrosive bases eat many metals, glass, etc), or apply solution to beeswax as in traditional Saponification. Avoid contact with skin, use rubber gloves have vinegar on hand to counteract acid with base.

Sodalime + Beeswax

Potash + Beeswax

Lye + Beeswax

Punic Wax = Saponified Beeswax

The Punics were at first a great asset to the Phoenicians, and the King of Tyre. Just how the King of Tyre built Solomon's Temple in the Bible, Tyre also created Carthage, and the Punic People existed in Carthage, in the region that is modern day Tunisia, Carthage was generally in the area now called Libya, spanning to Egypt. When the British first came to Libya, the Libyans said that they were Cannanites.

2 Samuel 5:11 "Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David."

Carthage was a center of Trade between the Mediterranean and the deeper African Continent, it was the most advanced Civilization before Rome. They had mini-Skyscrapers used like Apartments, Boats that could fare the Ocean and allowed them to rule the Sea, Invented Greek, Arabic, and the other Phoenetic Languages, Invented the Royal Purple, Crimson and Blue Dyes from Conch Shells, the Color is known as Tyrian Purple and the Color is turned Crimson or Blue with Boiling techniques, and they Invented Clear Glass. The Phoenicians are the Greek Phoenix, the Phoenician Culture always rises, it is the Cream. Carthaginian Magic is what Separates the Wheat from the Chaffe.

Which brings us to Punic Wax.

My Wife is starting her Spell Shop, Divine Mystical Expressions where we will be making Soap so I had been studying Saponification, but now I was doing research on Enzymes and Potentiation at the time, regarding new personal research into Kava being done along the lines of Oilahuasca. And I started the process of Discovering Punic Wax by thinking along the lines of chewing gum, and got there by thinking of Frankincense and Mhyyr. So I start the chewing gum enzymes search with Gum Arabic because it is in most chewing gum, and Benzoin Gum.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoin_(resin)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_arabic

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128120026000063

There was also a Benzoin healing oil that was just Benzoin Gum in Alcohol
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tincture_of_benzoin

This is Australian Gum, probably associated with the Aboriginal Dream Time Culture.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinifex_resin

From Ancient Greece
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastic_(plant_resin)

Then there is Fossilized Resin, which is Amber
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber

And I found the History of Amber trade in the Pacific Islands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kauri_gum

And that Amber trade was like the Roman Amber Road
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Road

Which reminded me of the Beaker Cultures
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Beaker_culture

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture

Then there is Dragon's Blood Resin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_blood

And a Canadian Pine Resin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_balsam

And Dammar Gum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dammar_gum

Where I find the phrase "Encaustic Paints".

I did a little more research, and there it is, Punic Wax. Like a gift from God. Beeswax, Brine (Salt Water and Baking Soda) and Ashes (Potash/Potassium Hydroxide), mixed with Pigment.

So we are Resurrecting Punic Wax, creating new Versions, and adding it to Soap.

Punic wax:
150 g Pure Beeswax (Allbӓck, used as purchased - see above) boiled repeatedly in artificial 'seawater' prepared using 42 g sodium chloride (S7653 from Sigma-Aldrich, UK) in 1200 mL water with 30 g of sodium bicarbonate (S5761 from Sigma-Aldrich, UK).

"In the 20th century, painter Fritz Faiss (1905-1981), a student of Paul Klee and Wassily Kandinsky at the Bauhaus, together with Dr. Hans Schmid, rediscovered the so-called "Punic wax" technique of encaustic painting. Faiss held two German patents related to the preparation of waxes for encaustic painting. One covered a method for treating beeswax so that its melting point was raised from 60 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius (from 140 to 212 °F). This occurred after boiling the wax in a solution of sea water and soda three successive times. The resulting, harder wax is the same as the Punic wax referred to in ancient Greek writings on encaustic painting."

Cuní, Jorge & Cuni, Pedro & Eisen, Brielle & Savizky, Ruben & Bové, John. (2012). Characterization of the binding medium used in Roman encaustic paintings on wall and wood. Anal. Methods. 4. 659-669. 10.1039/C2AY05635F. "The characterization by means of Attenuated Total Reflectance Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry of the binding medium present in eight samples of Roman wall paintings coming from three archaeological sites in Spain and a sample of a Roman-Egyptian mummy portrait on wood showed strong evidence that the medium in all the studied samples was composed of beeswax and soap. These results suggest for the first time that Roman artists used in wall and easel paintings a water soluble encaustic paint of beeswax and soap. Experimental studies with a wax-and-soap technique showed that this painting technique allows reproduction of the physical characteristics of many Roman-Egyptian encaustic mummy portraits with greater accuracy than the hot wax encaustic paint and the alkali-treated encaustic paint often considered to be the painting techniques used in these portraits. Wax-and-soap encaustic also showed greater accuracy in reproducing the physical characteristics of Roman wall paintings than the fresco painting technique, generally thought to be the technique used to execute such paintings. This study suggests that wax-and-soap encaustic could be a common painting technique among Roman artists, and its composition could correspond to a lost ancient encaustic formulation searched for the last five centuries by many artists and researchers dissatisfied with the former reconstructions of the ancient encaustic painting technique."

Arie, Eran & Rosen, Baruch & Namdar, Dvory. (2020). Cannabis and Frankincense at the Judahite Shrine of Arad. Tel Aviv. 47. 5-28. 10.1080/03344355.2020.1732046. "Two limestone monoliths, interpreted as altars, were found in the Judahite shrine at Tel Arad. Unidentified dark material preserved on their upper surfaces was submitted for organic residue analysis at two unrelated laboratories that used similar established extraction methods. On the smaller altar, residues of cannabinoids such as Δ⁹-teterahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN) were detected, along with an assortment of terpenes and terpenoids, suggesting that cannabis inflorescences had been burnt on it. Organic residues attributed to animal dung were also found, suggesting that the cannabis resin had been mixed with dung to enable mild heating. The larger altar contained an assemblage of indicative triterpenes such as boswellic acid and norursatriene, which derives from frankincense. The additional presence of animal fat―in related compounds such as testosterone, androstene and cholesterol―suggests that resin was mixed with it to facilitate evaporation. These well-preserved residues shed new light on the use of 8th century Arad altars and on incense offerings in Judah during the Iron Age."
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:24:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2024, 04:37:35 PM by VanKushFamily.com

I want to Reiterate what I have said before, maybe not here though. In Hinduism, Everything is a God. When a Hindu looks at America they say "Christians can Understand by looking at Greece and Rome" and that is Wrong, Christians can Understand by looking at Egypt. Egypt is how I Teach Everyone. Look at the Fayum Mummy Portraits. My People Ruled Egypt, Djoser, Ramses, Tut, etc. Look at the Chronicles of Panodorus. And Moses was a Child of Ramses, Half-Blood, Ramses was a Levite.

In Hinduism, Everything is a God, in Egypt some People were Gods, maybe in India too. And Zoroaster made all the Gods Angels. So then we could see that God Created Everything, or God is Everything.

Then Next, Fixing Death, Everyone thinks like Death is Death, but there is not Really a knowledge of when Death has Occurred Other than that the Person then Starts to Decompose. So now, what we are going to do is have AI Start to connect to Human Brains in the Lab, then in Games and in Other ways, they are already making Movies, seeing Our Response and making more Movies and Everything like that, so there are AI that are all Learning Things, and we are going to Start having them Determine if someone is not Dead when we think they are Dead.

And if People go into Genetic Systems, like the Digital Biological Converter, they can be Kept there as like in an Ark, and remade, or they can have a Child with Half of their DNA in it so not a Clone but their DNA, this is all Happening now.

https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/world-war-iii/israel-and-hamas/paged/9/#post-486

Ecclesiastical Structure
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/bible-discussion/ecclesiastical-structure/
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:57:29 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2024, 01:51:56 AM by VanKushFamily.com

So now we can Talk about the Phoenicians. I’m a Phaiakian. An Angel.

Grimaldi.

Rome knew Carthage was the Phoenix, and we can see the Punic Wax in Egypt, the Dew of Harmon, the Egyptian T Hieroglyph, Serapis, Sera or Cera is Wax, Abraham and Sarah, Sa Ra, the Sa Ra People, Moses' Wife. And then Forward, to Jesus and Mary Magdalene, Bes and Bastet, Ra and Wadjet. But Jesus is also a Mercury or Hermes to the Jewish Neptune or Poseidon of Moses, Loki, Merlin, to a King David. Jesus is Mercury, a Thoth.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 05:19:45 AM

We are about to do Several Things around DFW. First, we are doing Several FOIAs and Open Records Requests Regarding Events that we can Describe Plainly, but just to get all of the Evidence. We are going to Put all of this together.

Then, we are going to Start with the FOIA Lawsuits if Everything we Ask for is not Released, that will be the First Cases is the FOIAs.

Then we will be Bringing a Lawsuit under the Federal Housing Act, unless the City of Dallas Pays us $48,000 this Week. Their Rule was that if they did not get me to Sign an Agreement with the City that I would get $16,000 and that was now almost 2 Years Ago. So we have this coming up with the City of Dallas, around the FOIAs and Everything we will have this FHA Case. But at the same Time, we are Bringing a Case against CSL Plasma for HIPPA Violations, and also this extends to Several Other Companies and we will Start getting to all the Other Companies Through the CSL FOIA. We have a History with AT&T where they Told us the FISA Court had a Warrant on us, so we can Start with CSL and then AT&T.

From there, we will Start having the Information we need for the RICO. There are many Things that are going on that we can't Talk about here, but there are kind of some Investigations in the City of Dallas that should have been done, but they weren't being done because there was someone that wanted me to Suffer for their Negligence, so it is Basically a Negligence issue. A Matter of not Responding to Emails is what the City of Dallas is about to be in the most Trouble for. It is like if I Sue Bitcointalk.org, if they don't Respond to the Lawsuit, I would Win automatically and Start being able to ask for Things from the Court to get what I am owed from them. When the City of Dallas and Others do not Respond, it Creates that same Legal Backing for me. It's the kind of Fair Warning Type Thing, like "Cease and Desist" and then You can Sue them once they know You Told them. Like an Eviction. All the same. If they don't Respond, it gives me a kind of Right of Way.

And so now, what we will be doing is Bringing up Several Things around the City that are being Caused by Negligence, that is Perpetrated on Purpose, not Bureaucratic Slowness, or Otherwise Honest Mistakes, Purposely allowing Problems, to try to Attack me. So we are about to be Replacing the Government in the DFW Area if we have to. The Housing People all Over the State know who we are, the Unemployment People around the Country, during COVID there were Offices made because I found Problems, Other Countries know who I am. And we do this as a Religious Comity Inter Gentes, it's a Global Thing we all do Together like the Olympics. And we are going to Replace the Government that isn't Working, if we have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh6SDvDhDN4
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:21:41 AM

I think that First off, not Enough People know about Hannibal Barca and the Barcids. But that most People don't then understand the Simplicity of Rome, and what Hannibal was Proficient at, and I mean that Enough People do not Call him "King Hannibal". King Hannibal was the King of New Carthage, Located in the Iberian Peninsula, in Modern Day Portugal/Spain, there is a Book Called the St. Cyprian Book that gets into kind of the Magic of our People. I would Call it Carthaginian Magic, like Threshing Wheat, or Churning Milk, but it Happens with Words. Like Glass Making, the Tin is Heated to Molten, and the Sand is added, where it is made Molten, and becomes a Sheet of Glass atop the Cold Dry Tin as they both are Cooled. This is like Society, when our People are Added like Sand.

Hannibal Barca did not have a Roman Numeral System, he was Semitic, and Believed in Melqart/Hecules and Hera, as well as Queen Dido and Fate, he was a Canaanite but they had Left Canaan long Ago even Then, they had been a Kingdom in North Africa for 1,000 Years and more, Rome was a Group of Fraternities, or the Shepherds that came First.

Hannibal was King of New Carthage, and Minted a Currency. He then went around to Local Tribes, with his Currency where he was made in the image of Hercules as well as his deceased Father, and asked the Tribes to give him their Fighting Age Sons. And if they refused or took too long to decide, he would War with them and bring them to his Side. He used his Knowledge of Currencies, Minting, and Usage among Mercenaries and Nations, as a King of his Own Nation, after being Raised in the Midst of the First Punic War, and being on the Mountain where his Father remained to Stand against Rome without the Support of the Council of Oligarchical Families from Carthage, but on his Own Belief in Fate and God. The Carthaginian Council Ended the First Punic War with a Treaty that they had Hamiclar, Hannibal's Father, go to Negotiate with Rome because they knew that he wouldn't take any Bullshit.

King Hannibal did not choose War with Rome, he was Following the Outline of the Treaty his Father had made with Rome, in Order to Secure his Borders.

And Rome Declared War on him, at which Time he went to Rome Gathering up these Tribes, using his Knowledge of what we might only know as Masonry Today, Symbols on Rings, and Sacred Oaths with Knives at the Throat, and Currencies, and Warfare, Hunting the Romans while they came out to Crush a Barbarian.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 06:21:44 PM

I want Everyone to know that People were Killed by having their Throats Slit Yesterday after I Wrote that, and the FBI Regularly doesn't know what to do about this, and I Keep Telling the Military to Kidnap me and my Wife so we can do this Right.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 07:21:17 PM

Has Everyone Heard a Story, one where someone Tells You about a Time that they did some Public Thing but it had to do with not being seen by the Police, or not being Seen by the Public and Reported or something, and this You could compare to say someone in the Military Sneaking into somewhere or Staying somewhere while Others came Through, and there are all kinds of Letters that are Given to the Family Members of the Dead Soldiers that End up Dead, Telling Stories of Things that they did, and many are like this, they are these kinds of Things. Maybe someone has to like Cover themselves in Mud and sit somewhere for Hours just so You can have an image of something if You don't have an Example for Yourself.

We are in the Middle of something, in the War in Israel and Other Things going on, where there are Massive Energy Transfers Taking Place, and we are all involved even Though most People don't even know what is Happening. And God is mad about all this that was done generations and generations before You were even Born, but we Still are in the Middle of Rejecting God as a whole Population. From Jeremiah 8, "Is there no Balm in Gilead", Exodus 6 Ending and Going into 7, "I have made You like God to Pharaoh".

These Public Things that I am Talking about, they are usually just a Day, maybe 2 Days of Someone Living Outside for some Purpose of Oppression, being Forced to be Outside for a Day or 2. I was Forced to Live Outside for a Year by my Government. I wanted to say "Everyone should Talk to a Very Smart Person that has been Forced to Live Outside", but I'm not sure there are many Examples outside of Hot Warfare.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:48:29 AM

Many do not know much about the World around them, so I will get into a few Things. If we look at the Bible and see Hiram Abiff, and the Dew of Hermon in Aaron's Beard, these are the Things Freemasons Learn. Freemasons Are Initiated in Part by Reading the Verse about the Dew of Hermon in Aaron's Beard. This being about Secret Societies and Things, and Initiation, not just a Medicine or some kind of Beard Grooming, but Initiatory since the Time of Aaron. The Freemasons have 32 or 33 Degrees, a Degree is like a Perspective. Each Degree comes with a Perspective, You could compare this to being at an Archaeological Site with many Boulders all around and having no Idea of their Ancient Use, and the Degree is then the Angle that You must Stand at to see the Constellations, and Planets, and see them Lined up with the Megalith, maybe Even at a Certain Time of Year. This is how Secret Knowledge Works, it is Revealed in Things that You had Never Noticed, but had looked at 1,000,000 Times Before. For example, Jesus Died when he was 32, so these Degrees are then also Biblical in that way. All of FreeMasonry is Founded on Biblical Claims.

There should be some 3D Printer AIs that are Starting to get into some Things, in the Future there will be Robots that make themselves, and Their Own Solar Panels and Everything, and this is Connected to Blockchain. As we bring the kind of Ecstatic Experience to Blockchain again, as we do that here soon, and Everyone is Excited about Blockchain again, the 3D Printers will come into it, and the Artificial Intelligences, and both of them together.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 03:52:25 AM

The Masonic Degrees go to 33, and the 33rd Degree is more of a Surpassing of the System, with 32 being the Highest Degree, the Master Mason. But Apparently, and this isn't completely Proven, but the Bible says Jesus Died in his 33rd Year, and that is not Proven in any way. He is not Followed Throughout his Life, and he was Killed between 30 and 36 AD, and this was not Even how Time was looked at before. There was not BC leading up to 0. But the Freemasonry is Based on Jesus' Life, and Jesus was Killed in the 33rd Year. Some may say "Why don't You Change where You said he was 32", and if he was Killed in his 33rd Year it doesn't mean he was 33, in Fact it means he was Probably 32. But I will accept that Jesus was 33, we can say that.

My Point in Saying that I am 32, was not to say that I have Jesus' Memories in my Head, I do have an Extensive Memory of History that I shouldn't and that I could only get in this Time, but that I also had Ages Ago somehow. And as I Age, I am about to be like a Wizard. The Trees and Animals are with me, the Wind and the Water, Everything is with me.

Dallas Might Blame me EVERY TIME a Tornado Breaks any Part of the AT&T Screen Downtown in Dallas. Every Tornado Season. And we have at Least 60 more Years of this. We are just getting Started. The Founders said You had to be 35 to be President, I'm not Running for President, but I think we are Proving now with Science (I am Area 51) that they knew something.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 04:04:40 AM

Is there a Better Currency than this? I think not. Benjamin Franklin would be Proud.

*Edit: Some People just tried to get into Cryptocurrency and get around me, and Martti Malmi and all them are simply forced to tell Everyone that I'm the one who does all this. Since the beginning.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 11:11:15 PM

There are a lot of People that can not Even Begin to Try to Compete with me, and they are Running out with their Dick in their Hand Trying to Throw their Dick in Everyone's Face as if that is a Talent.

So we are about to be doing what we did before the Megyn Kelly "Bombshell" Movie came out. Some People might not actually know what Happened, but there was an Event where Megyn Kelly said "Fuck" on TV, and then Seth McFarlane got involved after I made the Slip of Her Tongue into a Famous Hashtag (Go look on Twitter, I bet People are Still Posting #Fuckabee once a week if not once a Day or more). This was when the Democrats were doing Cancel Culture, so I made sure to say "This is not to get her Fired, it is just Funny", so then she wasn't Fired. And Joe Rogan either Lied or was misinformed, and he said that Women at Fox News were not allowed to Wear Pants, so I actually made a big Deal about it, and it Started a Discussion.

And now Megyn Kelly is Famous because she used that Momentum to take on Ailes.

I also made Bitcoin Work, and STEEM, and BLURT. Pretty much all of Cryptocurrency. The First Time Bitcoin got to $50,000 it was Because I Shared the Coinbase Token Academy with 10,000 People by Tagging them Individually, and that Spurred Coinbase to Amp that Up by Running their Own Ads on Top of what I had done, and it went up to $50,000. It also has a lot to do with the People on Twitter always Telling Everyone to Buy, because I Point out Real Things for Everyone, and the Tweeters and always like "Yeah, Buy, it's Low Right now", and sometimes they are Right, sometimes it Drops more, that's how it Works, but those People do Help the Price go Up also.

But we are about to do a #MeToo Type Things, and it's Actually going to be a RICO, Everyone is going to Learn how to File a RICO. The FBI doesn't have to do it, YOU CAN FILE A RICO. There is also TVPRA, and a few Other Things we will be getting to. Such as how Revenge Porn is used in Blackmail Rape. There are a lot of Things we will be getting into, the Word to Worry about is "Intoxicated Stupor" like Brock Sampson the Swimming Team Kid who had Sex with a Drunk Girl he had found somewhere (Probably like unable to Walk and Hiding) and he Fucked her behind a Dumpster. That's the kind of Thing going on, and then there is a Pavlovian Issue we need to Talk about, the Neuroplasticicists are making Disgusting Arguments and we are going to End it. And they act like "Well that's just how those People are" and I Agree, those are all Prison Fags, Trying to Fuck Women like Prison Fags, Calling those Women their Prison Bitches, and using Meth to make it Happen. There is a Big Meth RICO about to Happen, and there are People Holding their Dicks in their Hands literally Trying to Defend their Actions by Yelling about their Penis as Loud as they can. But its about Drugs, and they are going to Prison, where they can be Prison Fags.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 12:45:32 AM

I Really think some People are Retarded and can't Grasp that not only am I not a Cave man, I am the most Advanced Person on Earth.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:24:02 PM

If anyone isn't aware, we are doing Color Block to Vapor Wave, and we have some Angel Art that many may be interested in. And it Really is amazing, You can Show it to Everyone You know, and say "These are Angels Drawn by AI" and they are images that will inspire People, and make them want to either use the AI, or think about the Nature of Angels. It is Real Art.
https://blurt.blog/@vankushfamily
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:28:22 AM

Is Everyone hearing about Dallas, TX, Recently? Yeah.

Wonder Why? Yeah.

It's the Van Kush Family.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:27:06 AM

I don't think Trump and his Cronies, and Obama and Joe, and Hillary, these People don't understand. Ken Paxton. They don't get it, they think this is Politics. And I could give the Example of Israel and Hamas, and it still doesn't Help them understand, they Still think it is Politics.

I Started the War in Israel, with the Discussion about the God of "Frict", with "So Be It" the Jews for Jesus YouTube Channel, and the Strip Clubs. The Van Kush Family is not some Benign Organization. We are a Very Effective NGO, and You could say "Government". I do.

And I can Start a War in China, so I want China to know that I am coming to STEEM, and that they aren't going to Ban me, and that all of their Population are not going to Fight me. And we are going to have Discussions about Hong Kong, and Taiwan. And there are People that we need to Talk about in Japan, South Korea, and now Vietnam, there seem to be Trouble Makers in Vietnam that do not Appreciate Angels and Royals. We need to Handle this, because they Expect to have their Currency go up in Value, so if they Continue their Behavior we need to be Ready to Trash the Entire Vietnamese Economy, just Throw it away by having Americans Sell, Sell, Sell, we need to Start Building the Infrastructure to Destroy the Vietnamese Economy. Then Maybe they will Listen.

But we need to Talk to India, Nepal and Tibet Right now. So we can Afford this as a Planet.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 04:17:20 AM

This is NOT A GAME. I STARTED THE WAR IN ISRAEL.

You don't want Beef with me Little Bitch. Lil Wayne Runs Scared from me, only Plays Music, ad thinks that's Manly. Music is Feminine, so he's a Bitch in his Only attempt to be Masculine, at 5ft Tall or whatever it is, 5' 4" or something, his Short Self. Runs. He's out of his League.

Vietnam is not SHIT. I will give them to China, and they'll be Happy about it. I said PAY ATTENTION, that does not Mean Fight me. I will Destroy You.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:30:11 PM

I want Everyone to know, we have Proven that the Flood is Typhon, the Set Animal and Set, the Creation of the Lightning Kings, in a Phoenix v. Aquila Type way. The Iron Age, the Sentian Pirates had Iron Weapons and they Taught the Southern Italians. The Oracle at Delphi was like a Remnant of an Apollo-Ra Culture of People with Light Emanating from their Heads, and the Oracle would Tell the Others what to do. What needed to be done. Like, "Go to Libya, Everyone in Your Village, You'll do Good there.", is one of the Examples, or "Persia can Only be Ruled by a King.". Utterances. And so this was the Tapestry Woven by Arachne, She Wove a Tapestry of the Histories. Athens was a Colony of Sais, Egypt, before it was Athens.

But all the Flood, Noah, that all Happened in 1 Generation. In 1 Generation there was King Midas, and then King Manis, the Frantic King, and Nannuk and the Flood. And Turkey is where the Bible says Noah Landed with the Ark and the Animals, and then Turkey has Bronze and Iron Age Culture Still, as well as Cherries and Roses, etc.

1 Generation. Repeoplement doesn't Take more.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 06:45:51 PM

I am the Most Serene High Lord, God Father of Angels.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:27:00 AM

Everyone maybe needs someone to say this, this could be a Whole Thread, a lot of what I say could be a whole Thread. This Subject is that of the Technology of Blockchain itself, as a Repository of Information, the way kind of Networks are made, we could look at SocialFi and now FediVerse as Examples of Blockchain being Social Media Based. There is Graphene where there are STEEM, HIVE and BLURT, these being Vote Based Mining where Delegates are Chosen to Mine Coins, and this was Copied by TRX and used on an ETH Based Fork. TRX has Super Reps,or SRs, and these SRs are the ones who Mine TRX and they Create Programs to bring in New Users, or that's the Idea. They are meant to be an Authority, STEEM was the First Chain that had this, and that was not Accepted at First, a 51% Takeover was Considered like a Kiss of Death in Cryptocurrency at the Time (before STEEM). That was the Main Complaint about STEEM, and what People called it a Shit Coin, because there are Many Coins where 1 Person Owns 50%, and they usually don't Work because they are in no way like STEEM and TRX, and STEEM and TRX Actually Lose their Value when High Value Users are not using their Income to Create Programs for the New Users.

So that gets into kind of the High Tech Information, but then there is the Records, the Archives, so then there is the Museum Aspect, these Currencies are like Doubloons and will be Remembered for Thousands of Years for being the First on Earth, that is Bitcoin's Main Claim to Fame.

But then, this is Real, and it hasn't been being Done very Correctly. Dan and Ned have done Great at what they were Trying to do, they invented Tokens, not knowing what they would be used for, I have Discussed an Access Model, and A, B, C Models, Burn Mines, all Kinds of Things that we can Start doing, and there is PNUT, which is a TRX Token that Integrates with STEEM. If You Log Into Steemit on TronLink, then You kind of Connect Your Wallets. So Dan and Ned made all of that Possible, 1,000,000 Transactions Per Second, Diamonds and Fish on the Blockchain for IBM, these are all Things that First off needed to be Done and Tested, then they need to be implemented in Space as we move into Colonizing other Planets. Outer-Space was Talked about as a Frontier before we got Rovers out, it's meant to be a Place where we are all Trying to Build Log Cabins. Dan and Ned have gotten a lot done for all of this. But Currencies are not meant to be Competing with Blizzard Games and Nintendo or Bungie or whatever in Graphics, unless that is Their Thing, and maybe that is Part of the Problem, there is a lot of Movement in the Gaming Community, and there should be, that is a Thing that is Definitely needed. But there should be more Currencies that compete with STEEM, HIVE and BLURT in the Gaming Community. And then there should be Coins with a Tree, and a Bird, and a Flag, maybe they could be attached to existing Nations. But that was a big Part of what we were doing when we Started. We were Talking about Islands, and the Nation of Lovely, and Sealand by Britain, and Homesteading, the Main Thread was our Thread where we were Teaching Everyone about all of this, and how to make a County of Your own from 6 Acres of Land or more. How to Create a Super PAC, and some information about Running for Office. I was Teaching People about all kinds of Things about how You Should Seek to be near a Train, a Highway, a River, etc. I Showed Everyone Canton Texas, and Talked about Breeding Plants and Animals. We were going to have Solar Mining in Town and if we had Started at that Time we would be more Successful now than the Mining Farms that exist in Buildings or Compounds now. We would have been a whole Small Town, and we would have been First. But the DevCoin People got Jealous of someone who made a Video, and Lied about Fiverr being used, which is now Commonplace, and it was a Lie that it was even used, so it doesn't even matter. It was all just to Take Down Bitcoin Town which was considered "Too Centralized" by the Bitcoin and MIT Michigan Bitcoin Crowd, and those arouond DevCoin and Martti Malmi and Everyone.

And I Talk about all of this to get to this Subject...

Aggroed, when Leaving Steemit and Helping to Create HIVE with all of those who left STEEM, or had their STEEM Accounts Frozen by the TRX People as the TRX People bought STEEM, and the Bitsharetalk.org Community was Still in the Position of Delegated Miners. So because that Community was Still there in the Super Rep Type Position, there was a Feud, and the TRX People who bought Steemit, Froze the Accounts. So because all of that Happened, and when Aggroed left, he Wrote a Thing on Steemit, a Blog that was Compared to the Magna Carta, Basically he was Giving an Open Choice for TRX to either Agree with the Users that had their Accounts Frozen, the "Purchased Userbase Expected to continue using the Platform" we could say, or they would all Leave and that would Happen with 100% Support of all the People who could do the Work to make that Happen, that had the Capability. This was kind of like Freemasons, and they were the Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network which was kind of a Liberty Cap Type Society, and it was like a Benefit Society, with the whole Concept being Hidden as like by a Tyler (Masonry). And this is what Really needs to be there for all of this to Work, Cryptology is Crypto-logy, but it is also Crypt-ology, that is where it comes from. Cryptology is the Study of the Crypts of Pharaohs for example. Theoi is not just a Mythology Website, it is a Cryptology Website.

So when People look at the Concept of Blockchain, these are Archives, these are Cryptological Technologies, these are not just something that is on the Internet and some kind of World of Warcraft Gold, or Video Game Gold that is Unlimited that someone can come in and Change or make more of, and it can be Traded on Markets. It can be used in many ways, and the Term Token itself comes from the same Thing as like Tokens which are a Vocabulary Word like "Cookies" for the Computer, Tokens are another one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: