Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will any other coins like Bitcoin be discovery in the future?  (Read 263 times)
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 07:19:10 PM

I'm not too sure to say there will be another coin created that kills bitcoin in the next decade - but it's not impossible. Bitcoin is the main foundation of why other altcoin were created - but most of them are coin that have absolutely no real use. Bitcoin is the only decentralized coin - however some other decentralized altcoin have better upside than bitcoin including transaction fees.

I'm not waiting for a killer coin for bitcoin to be created - but its presence may be inevitable in the future. There are no guarantees whatsoever that bitcoin will forever be as highly valued and have the same confidence as it currently has in the future - so the risks should still be considered as carefully as possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 07:27:07 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency It is very difficult to say whether such coins like Bitcoin will be discovery in the future. But in my opinion such coins will not be another discovery.

What is yours opinions?
First BTC was not discovered it was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, I don't have the intention to discourage you, it's just, that I thought you should know the difference between invented and discovered, if you already knew then never mind my comment.

I don't think there would be any other coin that would compete with BTC because BTC has 50%+ dominance which means it has the most dominance over other crypto or to emphasise the importance of this we can say, it covers half of the market cap of the crypto industry alone.

To compete with BTC, many coins have to spend years just like BTC did, even the forks of BTC were not able to compete it while they were the advanced and improved versions of it. ETH comes at second number but still it can't compete with BTC because of volatility of BTC.

Well, we never know about the future and currently, there is no coin that can even compete with Bitcoin but still bitcoin won't remain forever and at some time there is will be something better than Bitcoin but this is not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe it may take 50+ years for some better invention and by that time none of us would be alive to see that invention.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 07:32:30 PM

If you are talking about cryptocurrency, then I don't think any other coins would replace Bitcoin. Because after discovering Bitcoin, anyone hasn't discovered any coins using cryptography that would overpass Bitcoin anyway. All others just play a role in making money through trading and holdings. But out of cryptography, there would be something in the near future that would surpass Bitcoin. There would be more advanced technologies than cryptography. We don't know when, but people always love to discover something new. Developers always try to upgrade and onboard advanced technologies. So we will not be surprised if we see a new discovery. They would add something new to existing cryptography that would make the use of decentralised currencies more reliable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██