Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] coinchange.io / coinchange Financial  (Read 212 times)
Bitadvisor412 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 01:52:12 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2023, 08:25:46 PM by Bitadvisor412

The issue has been resolved
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 598

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 03:34:29 AM

Hello everyone on the bitcointalk community. I would like present you with a company that I joined because of a promotion and they refuse to give me my money back! I've been told to go away by their support team!

Oh nice, Why not you researched before the promotion? because you have nothing to do with what project offering and who would becomes victim of scam projects , You just want money and people like you are the main source of promotion. Now when you see that you will not get payment, comes here to report....

BTW thanks for warning, I hope no Bitcointalk member have used so far or any intend to use. you should not promote any project before proper research even if project want to give payment first. We should be honest with our work and should not be selfish.

You are providing back links for theirs social pages. It will be better to add all social links in code just like below

Code:
https://medium.com/@CoinChange

Twitter
twitter.com/coinchangeio

LinkedIn
linkedin.com/company/coinchange

Facebook
facebook.com/coinchangeio

Telegram
t.me/coinchangefinancials

Discord
discord.gg/HFCCCvaRtd

Instagram
instagram.com/coinchangeio/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bitadvisor412 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 04:52:48 AM

I believe you've misunderstood or I didnt communicate clearly. CC promoted a bonus offer to join, I joined and deposited funds. I was not promoting for them. nor would I if I didnt know the company personally.

You are correct that I should have done research but I'm new to crypto and this is all a first for me
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 05:47:37 AM

nor would I if I didnt know the company personally.
Wait, explain about this more, I think this is a typo.
To what extent do you know the people behind it personally, so why is it so difficult to get your confiscated funds back if you can reach them more easily?

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Bitadvisor412 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 06:21:41 AM

nor would I if I didnt know the company personally.
Wait, explain about this more, I think this is a typo.
To what extent do you know the people behind it personally, so why is it so difficult to get your confiscated funds back if you can reach them more easily?

I dont know them personally.

Let me elaborate. Unless I know them personally, I wouldn't promote a product. Theres proof that they're conducting fraudulent activity online with the amount of complaints that exist out there for them. Everyone who has been wronged by them should report them. Further more, anyone who would like to save the crypto community from these bad actors should report everything I've laid out in the OP.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 08:12:15 PM

You are correct that I should have done research but I'm new to crypto and this is all a first for me
Number one rule on the Internet. Do not just trust, always verify.

I am failing to understand. What kind of service are they? An exchange? A custodial wallet service? And how on earth did you get to know about them?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 02:53:37 AM

I visited the website and I didn't see the promo you're talking about. Maybe you can share your chats with the support or the page where you get the offer for their earn product? UI-wise, the website looks quite ok. On the other hand, most of their products require a sign-up or a demo account. Are you sure you didn't fall for some phishing trick? It is difficult to judge how reliable those 1-star reviews are since most of them are nearly 1 year old at this point.

Some of their teams also publicly give talks to seminars etc, maybe you can report them if your case doesn't get resolved if you live in Canada (although it seems like the team member is a Russian?).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 598

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 03:43:14 AM

I am failing to understand. What kind of service are they? An exchange? A custodial wallet service?

They is just providing eye catching yield for stable coin(usdt,usdc) and I am not seeing anything other than this. Project have no real back system and just their purpose is to play with depositers fund

Enable your customers to access high yield DeFi products. With the Coinchange DeFi Yield API, you can let your customers earn higher yield without the need to use complex and time-consuming DeFi protocols and yield strategies
Site

how on earth did you get to know about them?

Good question, maybe he also been promoted by someone like he did to get rewards.

I just checked their app and surprised to see that playstore had 50k downloads and 3+ rating which is considered best

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 04:33:38 AM

I visited the website and I didn't see the promo you're talking about. Maybe you can share your chats with the support or the page where you get the offer for their earn product?
I'm sure it's an external offering outside the platform, like a referral system. You know, referrers will use the most attractive offers possible to get readers interested even if it has to be unreasonable. One example on this review site (go to "Coinchange $40" section), https://suedeinvesting.com/referrals-main

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
soyer7000

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 04:22:13 PM

Hello everyone on the bitcointalk community. I would like present you with a company that I joined because of a promotion and they refuse to give me my money back! I've been told to go away by their support team!

I went to their trust pilot and they have a lot of fake reviews you can find the real ones here: https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/coinchange.io?stars=1

It looks like there are others that have had issues with this company as well:

"I verified my account, and deposited my money, everything was good, but the account I deposited with is closed out now, and I can't reverify. Every employee I've talked to said there are no holds on my account, it just won't let me withdraw my money. I just want to take my assets somewhere else."

"DO NOT RECOMMEND. I registerred with a promotion: "Deposit $500 or more, do one transaction and hold for 30 days. Both you and your referrer receive 40 USDC". When it was 27th day of holding they changed the terms to "Deposit $500 or more, do one transaction and hold for 90 days. Both you and your referral receive 25 USDC". They are liars, how can I trust in holding the amount for 90 days if when it is 89th day they would change it to hold for 1000 days? SCAMMERS"

"Thieves and scammers is this app
Your thieves. My uncle set this account up for me before he died and then after this review you stole the money in it and blocked me out because you said I did something against policy. There is no way to return the funds to his account because it was closed 56 days ago. So the money in it you stole from me. If everyone reading this wants to know this is a breach of international banking standards and theee is a class action suit being put together against coinchange as they are scamming people and stealing their money. The owner has failed once with another app and now he is stealing with this one. This was a legitimate deposit and no wrong was done other then my uncle setting it up for me before he lost his battle to cancer. Yet because he did that you decided to close it and keep the funds yourself. I want a copy of where the money went because your lying thieves"

These reviews have been covered up with their fake 5 star reviews. I didnt see these reviews as they have tried to cover them up and my funds along with many others are locked in the account. Scammers are corrupt, vile, filthy humans who are prohibiting people who want to come into the crypto industry from entering. Who steals money from people? Are you that broke and desperate?

I highly advise that everyone stay away from this company and report all of the socials I have posted below:

Code:

Email them to get their domain removed for abuse, scamming and fraudulent activity:

abuse@godaddy.com

registrar-abuse@google.com

Twitter
twitter.com/coinchangeio

LinkedIn

Facebook

Telegram

Discord
discord.gg/HFCCCvaRtd

Instagram
[/quote]

I'm not sure what your purpose is in writing this review and blaming the company. This one time promotion was relevant for a short period of time about 2 years ago. There were no problems with the fulfillment of the terms of this promotion. However, there were repeated fraud attempts by some users who fraudulently wanted to make money by violating the terms and conditions of this one-time promotion. And there were also third parties who tried to gain referrals through unfair means. You may have come across just such scammers. 2 years ago. Who from the support team did you communicate with? Who exactly (Name) answered you so incorrectly? The company has all communication channels open, moreover, it has offices in Canada and Warsaw. Look at the website, social media - The company is very public and would not want to ruin its reputation over $40. So my question remains - what is the purpose of your review?
Bitadvisor412 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:24:27 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2024, 10:18:25 PM by Mr. Big

I visited the website and I didn't see the promo you're talking about. Maybe you can share your chats with the support or the page where you get the offer for their earn product? UI-wise, the website looks quite ok. On the other hand, most of their products require a sign-up or a demo account. Are you sure you didn't fall for some phishing trick? It is difficult to judge how reliable those 1-star reviews are since most of them are nearly 1 year old at this point.

Some of their teams also publicly give talks to seminars etc, maybe you can report them if your case doesn't get resolved if you live in Canada (although it seems like the team member is a Russian?).

I joined on the promo a while back. They offer stablecoins interest which attracted me. Upon withdrawal they've locked me out as they've done to others. It's not a phishing trick, I'm on the right domain that I have reported on. How reliable the 1 star reviews are? They're all over. Google play, trust pilot and other review websites. It's feed back from customers which is very relevant.

I am failing to understand. What kind of service are they? An exchange? A custodial wallet service?

They is just providing eye catching yield for stable coin(usdt,usdc) and I am not seeing anything other than this. Project have no real back system and just their purpose is to play with depositers fund

Enable your customers to access high yield DeFi products. With the Coinchange DeFi Yield API, you can let your customers earn higher yield without the need to use complex and time-consuming DeFi protocols and yield strategies
Site

how on earth did you get to know about them?

Good question, maybe he also been promoted by someone like he did to get rewards.

I just checked their app and surprised to see that playstore had 50k downloads and 3+ rating which is considered best

Littered with 1 star reviews. 3/5 is not statistically best. Average at best. It seems like a large ponzi, using others funds to feed themselves and possibly some users. I'm still waiting for them to respond to my email or perhaps when they have funds to give me my money back

I went to their trust pilot and they have a lot of fake reviews you can find the real ones here: https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/coinchange.io?stars=1

It looks like there are others that have had issues with this company as well:

"I verified my account, and deposited my money, everything was good, but the account I deposited with is closed out now, and I can't reverify. Every employee I've talked to said there are no holds on my account, it just won't let me withdraw my money. I just want to take my assets somewhere else."

"DO NOT RECOMMEND. I registerred with a promotion: "Deposit $500 or more, do one transaction and hold for 30 days. Both you and your referrer receive 40 USDC". When it was 27th day of holding they changed the terms to "Deposit $500 or more, do one transaction and hold for 90 days. Both you and your referral receive 25 USDC". They are liars, how can I trust in holding the amount for 90 days if when it is 89th day they would change it to hold for 1000 days? SCAMMERS"

"Thieves and scammers is this app
Your thieves. My uncle set this account up for me before he died and then after this review you stole the money in it and blocked me out because you said I did something against policy. There is no way to return the funds to his account because it was closed 56 days ago. So the money in it you stole from me. If everyone reading this wants to know this is a breach of international banking standards and theee is a class action suit being put together against coinchange as they are scamming people and stealing their money. The owner has failed once with another app and now he is stealing with this one. This was a legitimate deposit and no wrong was done other then my uncle setting it up for me before he lost his battle to cancer. Yet because he did that you decided to close it and keep the funds yourself. I want a copy of where the money went because your lying thieves"

These reviews have been covered up with their fake 5 star reviews. I didnt see these reviews as they have tried to cover them up and my funds along with many others are locked in the account. Scammers are corrupt, vile, filthy humans who are prohibiting people who want to come into the crypto industry from entering. Who steals money from people? Are you that broke and desperate?

I highly advise that everyone stay away from this company and report all of the socials I have posted below:

Code:

Email them to get their domain removed for abuse, scamming and fraudulent activity:

abuse@godaddy.com

registrar-abuse@google.com

Twitter
twitter.com/coinchangeio

LinkedIn

Facebook

Telegram

Discord
discord.gg/HFCCCvaRtd

Instagram

I'm not sure what your purpose is in writing this review and blaming the company. This one time promotion was relevant for a short period of time about 2 years ago. There were no problems with the fulfillment of the terms of this promotion. However, there were repeated fraud attempts by some users who fraudulently wanted to make money by violating the terms and conditions of this one-time promotion. And there were also third parties who tried to gain referrals through unfair means. You may have come across just such scammers. 2 years ago. Who from the support team did you communicate with? Who exactly (Name) answered you so incorrectly? The company has all communication channels open, moreover, it has offices in Canada and Warsaw. Look at the website, social media - The company is very public and would not want to ruin its reputation over $40. So my question remains - what is the purpose of your review?
[/quote]

My purpose is to get the scam identified. What is your incentive accusing me of scamming when this company has thousands of my dollars and they wont respond? Why would I dox someone that I spoke to, the easier response is if someone responds back to my email and resolve this amicably. It's not $40 that I'm worried about. It's the thousands I've deposited in order to get yeild on my stablecoins.

You sound personally affiliated with this company, why dont you identify your first and last name? It looks like you're shilling airdrops in the past as well, how ironic that someone like you is associated with this company. The answer is quite simple, reply to your emails, take care of customers and release funds when customers want to withdraw

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 11:31:29 PM

...It looks like there are others that have had issues with this company as well: ..

Why are you rushing to join an unknown project? Or do you think this is the last opportunity to make a profit? Believe me, every day will provide you with new opportunities, but you will need to choose one, exactly the one that will give you such an opportunity to make a profit. I think that at some point you will first study the reviews and then join the project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoadvice

Activity: 58
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 05:29:57 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2023, 01:40:12 AM by Bitcoadvice

OP, could you kindly provide some evidence to back up the claim you have made? It would be helpful to see tangible proof in order to verify the accuracy of your statement for the BitcoinTalk community.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share screenshots of the specific instances where the abuse allegedly took place. This would allow us to have a clearer understanding of the situation.

Regarding your claims about CoinChange being a scam, are there any solid proofs available? From my perspective, they appear to be reliable and trustworthy. However, if you have any substantial evidence that contradicts this, it would be valuable to see it.

Based on my understanding, I only have access to the OP's text, which lacks clarity and does not seem to make much sense to me.

And I would like to ask the OP:
Does it have any reason for you to have registered recently and to use a username similar to mine, while also having a thread style text that closely resembles mine, as well as my reports?
This situation seems fishy to me in some way.

I would like to clarify that I have absolutely no association or connection with the OP named "Bitadvisor412" in the BitcoinTalk forum, and I am stating this explicitly to prevent any potential misunderstanding.
soyer7000

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:00:49 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2024, 12:43:56 AM by Mr. Big

Thank God I still have my account from 2017 Grin, just then I was immersed in the amazing world of blockchain and crypto and yes, my first acquaintance started with airdrops and ICO, most of us started with it back then. And yes I participated in some of them, there is nothing criminal about it and I have nothing to hide, it's strange that you are appealing to that.

And thank God I was lucky enough to work in this field professionally. Yes, I work for the company you mentioned. My name is Serge Ovsyanik, you can find me on linkedin and on the company's employee page. Our clients pointed to this thread and I tried to explain to you the terms of our one-time-offer that we offered 2 years ago to retail clients. As well as tried to explain how we encountered deceptive practices related to it. That's why I'm asking who from the support team you've been in contact with. Email me here or private message me your registered email, we will try to sort out your situation, although the statute of limitations has expired, it's strange that you are doing this now from a freshly registered account, 2 years after this activity ended. Again - we will try to deal with your situation if you leave any details about you and your situation. Also, I remind you that we operate openly, we have all social media channels active, we hold AMA sessions for our clients, we meet them at events and all contacts are on the website and in our media channels.

Could you kindly provide some evidence to back up the claim you have made? It would be helpful to see tangible proof in order to verify the accuracy of your statement for the BitcoinTalk community.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share screenshots of the specific instances where the abuse allegedly took place. This would allow us to have a clearer understanding of the situation.

Regarding your claims about CoinChange being a scam, are there any solid proofs available? From my perspective, they appear to be reliable and trustworthy. However, if you have any substantial evidence that contradicts this, it would be valuable to see it.

Based on my understanding, I only have access to the OP's text, which lacks clarity and does not seem to make much sense to me.

Does it have any reason for you to have registered recently and to use a username similar to mine, while also having a thread style text that closely resembles mine, as well as my reports?

I would like to clarify that I have absolutely no association or connection with the OP named "Bitadvisor412" in the BitcoinTalk forum, and I am stating this explicitly to prevent any potential misunderstanding.

I would also like to add that we have pivoted towards b2b and institutional clients, you can see all of them on the website, they integrate our Earn via API solution into their businesses that have been around for years, check out Unocoin (first Indian Crypto Exchange), Crypto12 (first licensed exchange in Serbia), Kanga (Poland), ByteDex (Turkey). If moderators allow, I will add links to announcements of our partnership, as well as links to hundreds of publications in leading crypto media that write about us. I am also ready to answer any questions from other participants of the dispute. And no, we are not a Ponzi scheme, we make our yield by utilizing hundreds of defi strategies, there are many researches and reports openly written about this, which are on our website, don't be too lazy to check it out for yourself.
Jerayer

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 03:23:44 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2024, 12:43:32 AM by Mr. Big

It seems this was another accusation without real evidence. Subsequently, in order to avoid blocking on this forum, the author wrote that the issue had been resolved. This means you need to either properly study the website before creating a topic, or provide the real evidence so that your topic does not look irresponsible.

OP, could you kindly provide some evidence to back up the claim you have made? It would be helpful to see tangible proof in order to verify the accuracy of your statement for the BitcoinTalk community.

Why are you so excited? I will answer, it was either your website, or the domain is very similar to the domains of your websites, namely your domains:

1. coinchangers.net
2. coinchanger.live
3. coinchanges.net
4. coin-changer.net
5. coinchanger.net

And all these domains deceive people and engage in fraud. On the Internet you can find quite a lot of bad reviews about your websites.
Bitcoadvice

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 04:05:51 PM

Why are you so excited? I will answer, it was either your website, or the domain is very similar to the domains of your websites, namely your domains:

And all these domains deceive people and engage in fraud. On the Internet you can find quite a lot of bad reviews about your websites.
Most scammers, like you, mistakenly believe that everyone engages in scamming because they themselves are involved in these fraudulent activities. Cybercriminals often have a skewed perspective, assuming that their actions are commonplace. Similarly, you, Jerayer, believe that anyone exposing crypto scams must be involved in scamming activities, just like you. However, this is an incorrect assumption.

I have no association with any of the websites you mentioned. Instead of making baseless claims, you should provide evidence if it exists, just as I do in my reports. For instance, in the case of your scam platform "Boomchange", evidence can be found here: "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.0".

As you can see, I have been actively involved in combating cybercrime related to cryptocurrencies for a significant period. Interestingly, it is often the exposed scammers who falsely accuse those who expose their crypto fraud. The difference lies in the fact that their fabricated accusations, just like yours, are unfounded and lack evidence.
Jerayer

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 05:05:10 PM

Most scammers, like you, mistakenly believe that everyone engages in scamming because they themselves are involved in these fraudulent activities. Cybercriminals often have a skewed perspective, assuming that their actions are commonplace. Similarly, you, Jerayer, believe that anyone exposing crypto scams must be involved in scamming activities, just like you. However, this is an incorrect assumption.

I have no association with any of the websites you mentioned. Instead of making baseless claims, you should provide evidence if it exists, just as I do in my reports. For instance, in the case of your scam platform "Boomchange", evidence can be found here: "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.0".

As you can see, I have been actively involved in combating cybercrime related to cryptocurrencies for a significant period. Interestingly, it is often the exposed scammers who falsely accuse those who expose their crypto fraud. The difference lies in the fact that their fabricated accusations, just like yours, are unfounded and lack evidence.

You exposed yourself both on this forum and on GitHub. Even your GitHub account was deleted due to fraud. Now that you are changing domains every month, you have started to abandon your fake websites:

1. coinchangers.net
2. coinchanger.live
3. coinchanges.net
4. coin-changer.net
5. coinchanger.net

And I know for sure that these are your websites, and I also know for sure that you have fake cryptocurrency mixers and QR code generators. All your websites are deceiving people and doing SCAMS. You also cannot justify your words, you simply stupidly copy incomprehensible links and slander who is your competitor. But in this case, you are very mistaken, I am not your competitor, I just use these services. And you cannot prove your words, since you are not even able to come up with a normal lie.
Bitcoadvice

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 02:31:36 AM

You exposed yourself both on this forum and on GitHub. Even your GitHub account was deleted due to fraud. Now that you are changing domains every month, you have started to abandon your fake websites:

And I know for sure that these are your websites, and I also know for sure that you have fake cryptocurrency mixers and QR code generators. All your websites are deceiving people and doing SCAMS. You also cannot justify your words, you simply stupidly copy incomprehensible links and slander who is your competitor. But in this case, you are very mistaken, I am not your competitor, I just use these services. And you cannot prove your words, since you are not even able to come up with a normal lie.
"You have been exposed as a bot on both this forum and GitHub." If you claim this, then please present evidence. The only thing I see is your defense of the scam platform "Boomchange", wherein you engage in lying and fabricating positive comments to support your own fraudulent activities. It appears that you reply to every one of my threads wherein I expose crypto scam networks, such as yours "Boomchange" (Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.0), in an effort to discredit me and undermine my credibility. However, your attempts will not succeed as the evidence I possess clearly proves the validity and truthfulness of my statements.
Additionally, I do not use GitHub as a user, so show me evidence of my supposed account, and if you can provide that, then show me evidence of its deletion before making false claims.

I want to clarify that I have no association or connection with the websites you mentioned earlier. Just because I seek justice for victims of crypto scams doesn't make me a malicious person like you, "Jerayer".

It seems that scammers often assume that others are scammers too, which is a psychological effect that appears to be affecting the malicious individual known as "Jerayer" in this case.
This psychological effect, known as projection, occurs when scammers project their own deceitful behaviors and intentions onto others. Through their engagement in fraudulent activities, scammers often develop a distorted perception of reality, wherein they believe that everyone around them is engaged in similar dishonest actions. This misguided belief allows them to rationalize their unethical behavior and alleviate feelings of guilt or responsibility.

Regarding your unsupported statement that I own fake cryptocurrency mixers and a QR code generator, this is yet another falsehood and an attempt to undermine my credibility and badmouth me in this forum. If you have evidence, please present it, as I have provided evidence linking you, "Jerayer", to the fraudulent activities of "Boomchange".
See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.msg63443260#msg63443260

In response to your accusation that I cannot justify my words and rely on incomprehensible links to slander my competitors, I must disagree. I have substantiated every word with evidence, unlike you, "Jerayer", who continuously makes baseless claims and spreads lies in an attempt to undermine my credibility. However, your tactics are ineffective as I can provide evidence for everything I post and reply, as evident in this thread.
Furthermore, your mention of "slandering my competitor" makes no sense, as I am not engaged in competition with anyone, especially not in the realm of crypto scams where you seem to be involved.

You responded by stating, "But in this case, you are very mistaken; I am not your competitor." It's intriguing that you differentiate between yourself and me as "competitor", hinting at your involvement in defending crypto scams you are associated with. Yet, you provide no evidence or proof to support your arguments. Don't you notice the inconsistency in your own statements?

Lastly, you claim, "And you cannot prove your words, since you are not even capable of creating a coherent lie." Is this not a more fitting description of yourself? My words are backed by clear evidence and proof, unlike yours, which consist of baseless claims and falsehoods that I have effectively refuted.
Here you can see more references in this regard: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.msg63440802#msg63440802 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5454622.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: