Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People on this site are questioning my education because they are stupid.  (Read 667 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 12:48:33 PM

If people cannot be serious about the next 5 pandemics, then we will get those pandemics. If people deny the possibility of those pandemics and any measures to prevent them, we will get those pandemics.

You are talking nonsense because you are jealous I can forsee the sixth pandemic.  Please stop.   You are contributing nothing.

-- Vod Ph.DD (and licking)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 705
Merit: 51

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 12:49:21 PM

If people cannot be serious about the next 5 pandemics, then we will get those pandemics. If people deny the possibility of those pandemics and any measures to prevent them, we will get those pandemics.

You are talking nonsense because you are jealous I can forsee the sixth pandemic.  Please stop.   You are contributing nothing.

You have absolutely nothing of substance to say. You are trash.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 12:51:47 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please stop with your hatred.  We should work together.

- Vod Ph.DD

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 01:54:49 PM

You are talking nonsense because you are jealous I can forsee the sixth pandemic.  Please stop.   You are contributing nothing.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please stop with your hatred.  We should work together.

- Vod Ph.DD
My hatred is righteous because you are telling me that I have no Ph.D. in Mathematics. You have absolutely no evidence of this claim but you keep on spouting this nonsense because you are a horrible person. Please do everyone a favor, and mind your own business because you are making a bloody @$$ fool out of yourself and you are bringing shame upon your mother. You seriously need to shut the f@#$ up.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 11:06:46 PM

You are all starting to piss me off.
Okay, if it's pissing you off, maybe it's an idea for you to consider leaving Bitcointalk?

The people on this site are @$$holes. If I leave, they would still be @$$holes, but they simply wont have anyone to tell them otherwise, so they will become narcissistic about it. Besides, I have things to say about Bitcoin.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Ok. Thank you for spilling the bean but no matter the Ph.D. you have even if it's a Ph.D. in knowledge if you ignore the rules and regulations that come with it you will be a person who is Ph.D. of nothing.
It is just like you trying to solve mathematics and ignoring algebra with the equation you know the result will be zero that's exactly what happens if you cant follow the procedure, rules, and regulations of this forum.

I'm sorry about what happened to you.

You should be sorry that the community here is so messed up. I am trying to be reasonable here, but the people here are too dense to be productive members of any society.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
If you don't see the way this forum has operated for years which maintains its reputation and it being respected in the crypto community as something reasonable then it means you're never meant to be here because it seems that you'll never accept the rules and regulations of this forum since you do not want to accept that the misconception started from your mistake.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:32:10 PM

You are all starting to piss me off.
Okay, if it's pissing you off, maybe it's an idea for you to consider leaving Bitcointalk?

The people on this site are @$$holes. If I leave, they would still be @$$holes, but they simply wont have anyone to tell them otherwise, so they will become narcissistic about it. Besides, I have things to say about Bitcoin.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Ok. Thank you for spilling the bean but no matter the Ph.D. you have even if it's a Ph.D. in knowledge if you ignore the rules and regulations that come with it you will be a person who is Ph.D. of nothing.
It is just like you trying to solve mathematics and ignoring algebra with the equation you know the result will be zero that's exactly what happens if you cant follow the procedure, rules, and regulations of this forum.

I'm sorry about what happened to you.

You should be sorry that the community here is so messed up. I am trying to be reasonable here, but the people here are too dense to be productive members of any society.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
If you don't see the way this forum has operated for years which maintains its reputation and it being respected in the crypto community as something reasonable then it means you're never meant to be here because it seems that you'll never accept the rules and regulations of this forum since you do not want to accept that the misconception started from your mistake.
Sorry. You are not being helpful at all. You clearly do not see any problem with f@#$ers accusing me of impersonation and not having an education because you really are that dense. Please stop it right now!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
ineedhelpplease

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:36:38 PM

I think this dude is just probably a very experienced troll.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:42:12 PM

You are not helpful. Please stop it. You are way too dense and braindead to see anything wrong with the fools accusing me of impersonation.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
ineedhelpplease

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:51:15 PM

You are not helpful. Please stop it. You are way too dense and braindead to see anything wrong with the fools accusing me of impersonation.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You literally have a Ph.D. in Deez Nutz I don't think you should be speaking.  Cheesy  Grin
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 11:54:39 PM

Wow. Narcissist much? Grin

You're still fucked in the head. Looking forward to the goose lumps. Are they made of silver, gold or your poop? Grin

No. I just realize that I am right and everyone except for me is wrong and dumb. But symptoms of goose lumps will include bloody s@#$s, erectile dysfunction, gay dreams, criminal activity, suicide, and the inability to comprehend the importance of biological laboratories implementing proper security procedures to prevent future pandemics. Yes. Pandemics will make people incapable of preventing pandemics. They are really that insidious.

With this kind of disrespect, I am just that less likely to do anything to prevent the next 5 pandemics. Enjoy Asspox b@#$%.

Lol. well clearly you know absolutely nothing about psychiatry. Maybe you should read this article? IS this you? I have a feeling it is. Grin

https://www.prevention.com/health/mental-health/g19876574/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Dumbass troll.

Bottom line - Nobody cares about your inferiority complex in how you are treated here - act like a pompous douche, and you will have problems. Clearly you have a low ability to interact with anyone else not holding your same views etc.

Love the remark about your failed crypto - Nobody is smart enough to invest in it. Roll Eyes

Fuckin ace job at making yourself look fuckin' retarded. You have now scored an A++ on your Bitcointalk PH.D, right along with old Rainbowsky. Smiley

You literally have a Ph.D. in Deez Nutz I don't think you should be speaking.  Cheesy  Grin

Lol

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 01:10:46 AM

Sorry. You are not being helpful at all. You clearly do not see any problem with f@#$ers accusing me of impersonation and not having an education because you really are that dense. Please stop it right now!
-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You are not being helpful.  Tell us why you believe they are fuckers and we can explain how you are wrong.

Stop this right now- no need to reply unless you are not a doctor.  Smiley

-Vod Ph.DD

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 09:47:28 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2024, 09:58:07 AM by jvanname

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You literally have a Ph.D. in Deez Nutz I don't think you should be speaking.  Cheesy  Grin
You are literally just blathering stupidity. You are garbage.

Wow. Narcissist much? Grin

You're still fucked in the head. Looking forward to the goose lumps. Are they made of silver, gold or your poop? Grin

No. I just realize that I am right and everyone except for me is wrong and dumb. But symptoms of goose lumps will include bloody s@#$s, erectile dysfunction, gay dreams, criminal activity, suicide, and the inability to comprehend the importance of biological laboratories implementing proper security procedures to prevent future pandemics. Yes. Pandemics will make people incapable of preventing pandemics. They are really that insidious.

With this kind of disrespect, I am just that less likely to do anything to prevent the next 5 pandemics. Enjoy Asspox b@#$%.

Lol. well clearly you know absolutely nothing about psychiatry. Maybe you should read this article? IS this you? I have a feeling it is. Grin

https://www.prevention.com/health/mental-health/g19876574/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Dumbass troll.

Bottom line - Nobody cares about your inferiority complex in how you are treated here - act like a pompous douche, and you will have problems. Clearly you have a low ability to interact with anyone else not holding your same views etc.

Love the remark about your failed crypto - Nobody is smart enough to invest in it. Roll Eyes

Fuckin ace job at making yourself look fuckin' retarded. You have now scored an A++ on your Bitcointalk PH.D, right along with old Rainbowsky. Smiley

Lol

No. I am giving an honest assessment of the situation. Most people are f@#$ing stupid. You and all your stupid friends are too f@#$ing stupid to understand my cryptocurrency project. People don't invest because they are stupid. And because of their stupidity, I have decided that it is best for me not to prevent the next 5 pandemics. No. It is not best for humanity. It is best for the rest of the f@#$ing universe to refrain from preventing the next 5 human pandemics. I will let nature take its course and f@#$ up humanity 5 times in a row. Enjoy Lard Fever, Moose Thrombosis, Duckpox, Crimson Fever, and Marlborough Syndrome.

Oh. And one of those pandemics will give many people cancer and even more obesity. Is that what you want? If people disrespect me, then they get cancer and become really fat too.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You are not being helpful.  Tell us why you believe they are fuckers and we can explain how you are wrong.

Stop this right now- no need to reply unless you are not a doctor.  Smiley

-Vod Ph.DD
You will know after the next 5 pandemics unless of course, you are no longer alive or permanently disabled. I was going to prevent the next 5 pandemics, but since people don't respect me, I will force them to respect me with pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 01:19:41 PM

Please stop it.  I am already preventing the next six pandemics; we don't need your snake oil.

Don't hate me because I am smarter than you.  Smiley

-Vod Ph.DD

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 02:06:58 PM

Please stop it.  I am already preventing the next six pandemics; we don't need your snake oil.

Don't hate me because I am smarter than you.  Smiley

-Vod Ph.DD
Please knock it off. You are not having a productive conversation about anything. Sadly, there are people who agree with you here. After all, Bitcoin attracts low quality humans since Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 10:16:56 PM

Please knock it off. You are not having a productive conversation about anything. Sadly, there are people who agree with you here. After all, Bitcoin attracts low quality humans since Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

... crickets....

Didn't you make this thread/post to begin with? There ya go, that's the problem, dum-dum. Ma!! ... He started it! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 10:54:30 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please stop replying to me.  Your jealously is so obvious it's scaring other opinions away.  Are you looking for partial credit?

-Vod Ph.DD

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 11:20:46 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

... crickets....

Didn't you make this thread/post to begin with? There ya go, that's the problem, dum-dum. Ma!! ... He started it! Tongue
You are contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion here. Stop being a garbage human.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please stop replying to me.  Your jealously is so obvious it's scaring other opinions away.  Are you looking for partial credit?

-Vod Ph.DD
You would be a much better person if you would just shut the f@#$ up. You are not capable of having a decent conversation because you are a chlurmcklet.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 12:17:45 AM

You would be a much better person if you would just shut the f@#$ up. You are not capable of having a decent conversation because you are a chlurmcklet.
-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You would get your point across if you were smarter and would stop replying without thinking.  Conversation means listening and responding.

-Vod Ph.DD.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 07:19:58 AM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You would get your point across if you were smarter and would stop replying without thinking.  Conversation means listening and responding.

-Vod Ph.DD.
This is not a f@#$ing conversation, so f@#$ off, you nasty chlurmcklet. The only thing that you are accomplishing is convincing me that I should not prevent the next 5 pandemics. Do you really want bloody tears that much? Because uncontrollable bloody tears will be symptom of the third pandemic (covid was the 0th and least dangerous).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 08:58:05 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2024, 11:33:33 AM by Vod

This is not a f@#$ing conversation, so f@#$ off, you nasty chlurmcklet. The only thing that you are accomplishing is convincing me that I should not prevent the next 5 pandemics. Do you really want bloody tears that much? Because uncontrollable bloody tears will be symptom of the third pandemic (covid was the 0th and least dangerous).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please sir, this is not insincere sir, I need you to stop being jealous of me.  I will stop the next six pandemics for free, sir.

Unless someone pays me, I will not stop the seventh for free.  Sorry, but I have to eat.  :/
-Vod Ph.DD

Edit: Please, sir.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: