Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 1262 times)
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 196
Merit: 188

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:50:35 AM

Holding is one of the ways we can benefit from the market to get a bigger rewards. The Crypto market is big enough to make us millionaires and that is if we are ready to benefit from holding to see the price of Bitcoin hit 100k. Sometimes when I see some persons talking about holding, I just choose to laugh because it is never easy to hold even when you are seeing price falling you still have no option than to hold. I think it is only the rich that can hold comfortably no matter how long it's going to take. The average man or poor people can not withstand some draw down because the panicking would be too much.
Agreed...! Holding cryptocurrency is a good way to make money especially if you do it right. Bitcoin might reach $100k and holding onto it could help you benefit from that growth. But it is not easy to hold onto your investments when the market is unpredictable. Seeing prices drop can be scary and it is hard for most people to keep their investments during those times. Rich people might find it easier to hold their investments but average or poor people might struggle because of financial worries and stress. So it is good to think about your financial situation and how much risk you can handle before deciding to hold onto your investments.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 11:55:41 PM

I got liquidation today. I took short when i found a altcoin pump 40%. It was supposed to ne stable and also dumped a little from its position. And it was seen small pump and dump within range. But suddenly i found it hit thr liquidation today after 2days. I didn't set Stop loss cause that was bouns fund from bybit exchange. The interesting thing is i already made good amount from that fund. But yeah, taking leverage even high leverage is risky.. people shouldn't be so greedy, should trade in the limit..
Zanab247

Activity: 1260
Merit: 168

Catalog Websites

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 06:17:41 PM

Quote from: vs2014
There are many investors who got in hours before the dump and then got disappointed before it stabilized. But you should verify the position of those who have been holding for several years only with the intention of selling. Moreover it is emotional to think that you will earn millions of dollars by trading because you will understand the amount of loss here when you start. So you hold on thinking that you will not get a profit very quickly and sell using the wind in the bull market.
Whenever you are disappointed in the industry, you don't need to give up your goal than to settle down to buy when the bear run occur and wait for another bull run to occur before you can trade to earn profits to recover your losses and you will never be afraid whenever the bear run is taking a long years in the market.

Once you succeed to hodl that BTC, do everything possible to hodl it like 3 or 4 years before you can think of selling to accumulate profits because the price will be pumping and dumping when you newly start hodling the coins, but from 2 years upward you will begin to see value in that coin you are  hodling in your wallet.

I'm among the  hodlers in this season waiting for the price to  hit $100k before I will change my mind to sell in the market, because I want to earn big profits that will make me to add other coins to my investment in the future.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Localhostspeed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:37:09 PM

I got liquidation today. I took short when i found a altcoin pump 40%. It was supposed to ne stable and also dumped a little from its position. And it was seen small pump and dump within range. But suddenly i found it hit thr liquidation today after 2days. I didn't set Stop loss cause that was bouns fund from bybit exchange. The interesting thing is i already made good amount from that fund. But yeah, taking leverage even high leverage is risky.. people shouldn't be so greedy, should trade in the limit..

You should avoid altcoins with futires. I did the same with Notcoin some days ago and it didn't end well. I long at 0.23 and it's trading below that and I just had to close the trade with the losses.

These are what I learn. Don't do futures with a coin that has a total trading than it's market cap, that means that the top is in.

Don't do a future with a coin that is too volatile, it will be in your favour when it's goes with your trade but the opposite is very brutal and you wouldn't like the outcome. Don't do futures with volatile markets.
Davidson500

Activity: 34
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 09:27:37 PM

Bitcoin investment is always profitable if investors can buy and hodl for a long time, rather than short time hodling.

There are strategies that can enable one to HODL Bitcoin for a longer time with your DCA strategy one can buy more Bitcoin either weekly or monthly and hodl for long as long as you have keep aside your reserve fund emergency, and float fund incase any unexpected things should occur you will sell out your Bitcoin to settle the problem because your reserve fund is already available to handle the issue while you continue to HODL your potential coin for a longer time.
boyptc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:56:52 PM

You should avoid altcoins with futires. I did the same with Notcoin some days ago and it didn't end well. I long at 0.23 and it's trading below that and I just had to close the trade with the losses.
If you just sticked to spot, you're probably gonna have some good profits. With coins like notcoin, while they're on the first lane you should maximize the chance of taking profit and don't ignore it when you do.

These are what I learn. Don't do futures with a coin that has a total trading than it's market cap, that means that the top is in.
Or much better not to do it when you're not focused on it.

Don't do a future with a coin that is too volatile, it will be in your favour when it's goes with your trade but the opposite is very brutal and you wouldn't like the outcome. Don't do futures with volatile markets.
Every coin is volatile and that's why you can't check them at all times and it's just best to stick with spot to avoid being liquidated.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀