Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What triggers the zeal to invest?  (Read 416 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 714

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 04:21:48 PM

I believe it takes a million risk to invest in Bitcoin, still people are left with more than a million reason to take the risk. A lot of us especially the newbies are still skeptical  investing, each with enough reason to invest and not to invest respectively. The core question here is; what triggers you to invest?...for myself, I haven't figured out any tangible reason why I should invest, solely because I'm yet to understand the nooks and crannies of the market fully. However, I'm working hard studying extensively to understand the market. I feel this great joy when one post his first time buying Bitcoin, I get this great zeal to buckle up and nurture the feeling of investing too, believing that one day, that which triggers the feeling to invest will come to manifestation. I envy every first timer Bitcoin buyer, cos I'm looking forward to being like them in no distance time.

I believe that investment into potential assets is the only way to become wealthy and that is the only trigger for me to keep investing in bitcoin over the long run.
I think this should be enough reason for everyone to invest in bitcoin and diversify their investments.
Keep investing, take profits, invest it in other assets and keep rotating the income to stay wealthy from your investments.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 06:48:57 PM

What triggered me to invest in Bitcoin was because with a total Bitcoin supply of only 21 million pieces, several people including me believed that someday or over time in the long term. The value of Bitcoin will definitely become more expensive due to limited supply, and in the long term Bitcoin also has the potential to provide good profits for those who have patience and strong faith.
So the most important thing that we must instill in ourselves before investing in Bitcoin is patience and also a strong belief in doing so so that we can get big profits. Patience aims to wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise high from its low price before you buy it. Belief aims to make you stick to your long-term goal that Bitcoin in the long term or in the future will make you rich or financially healthy, and many other Bircoin beauties in time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 12:31:19 PM

It's commendable that you took the time to research bitcoin and wanted to learn about it thoroughly before investing, something not many newbies do. But you also need to take advantage of your opportunity instead of hesitating too long because investing early will also have certain benefits. Like you said, like those who invested early in bitcoin and they're enjoying the rewards that they're getting.

Right now, Everything should be carefully calculated because it's not really good if you aren't able to accumulate bitcoins at its lower price considering we already entered the halving year, it would be another run in the crypto market where the price will slowly continue to rise because of it. It's best if you can buy some more bitcoins and continue to add more in the future don't forget to spend just the amount you can afford to lose because it's not a matter of risk taker here but it's a matter of who can give his mind peace whenever he has some bitcoins and waiting for the right moment to sell it.

I wouldn't advise or convince the OP to buy bitcoin right now because he said he wants to understand it well before deciding to invest in it. But I just want to remind him that investing when it is cheap will give him better returns and the opportunity to own more bitcoin when it is more expensive.

The halving event is approaching and even those new to the market understand that it will help bitcoin increase in price even more. So I hope OP doesn't miss a great opportunity like this, which only appears once every 4 years. Furthermore, we can buy bitcoins and continue learning about bitcoins, which is not bad either.

puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 01:22:03 PM

I believe it takes a million risk to invest in Bitcoin, still people are left with more than a million reason to take the risk. A lot of us especially the newbies are still skeptical  investing, each with enough reason to invest and not to invest respectively. The core question here is; what triggers you to invest?...for myself, I haven't figured out any tangible reason why I should invest, solely because I'm yet to understand the nooks and crannies of the market fully. However, I'm working hard studying extensively to understand the market. I feel this great joy when one post his first time buying Bitcoin, I get this great zeal to buckle up and nurture the feeling of investing too, believing that one day, that which triggers the feeling to invest will come to manifestation. I envy every first timer Bitcoin buyer, cos I'm looking forward to being like them in no distance time.
Talking about risks, all investments have their own risks, and we must be brave enough to take risks to strengthen our finances in the future. For me, why invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized system, it cannot be manipulated and stolen/hacked if we really guard it well. A system that has no government interference so that it is the first and only asset that provides full freedom and rights to its holders. The only asset that is not limited by any jurisdiction/borderless, everyone from any background can own it without conditions. This is what triggered me to invest in bitcoin.

So for me Bitcoin is an intersection between space and time.
- Fiat = annually devalued due to inflation but light to carry.
- Gold = value tends to rise in the long term but is heavy to carry.
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 01:50:39 PM

If you invest in Bitcoin you will surely get success, if one keeps money in bank then get little interest. But if that same amount of money is invested in Bitcoin, it is possible to get two to three times the benefit. Here's the op if you want to know more about the market then you should start by looking at the low and high price of bitcoin. At the beginning of 2023, the price of Bitcoin was as low as $15.5k, but at the end of 2023, the price of Bitcoin reached a high of 42k in the month of December. Then you see the price of Bitcoin has tripled in this 10 to 12 month period. If you understand this difference, you will definitely be interested in investing.

Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 172

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 01:54:41 PM

There is always a feeling attached to every moment, especially when there are testimonies. it triggers one to also want to feel among but the fact that you chose to know the basics before you invest is what shows that you're smart enough to make decisions. Even with all the feels what makes me want to invest in Bitcoin is the knowledge I have gather and the primary aim of making profit from a long term investment.

Nobody should ever "invest" in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not an investment, nor is it a way to get rich or make profit.

Bitcoin is the only existing decentralized and censorship resistance form of money. Instead of thinking about making more of your inflating fiat without cap that keeps being printed billions and trillions at a time, try thinking about using the only money that has a cap and will never be printed more than 21 million BTC. Wink
Over time now, bitcoin has seems to be an investment than a decentralized money that it's meant to be, well this is just the secondary purpose of investing in bitcoin because it comes after been aquatinted with the pros and cons of Bitcoin or it comes after knowing the intention of Satoshi.

Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 02:00:17 PM

Waiting to understand the concept of bitcoin is good, you will know what exactly you are doing, and you will get all the necessary ideas and risk management strategies you need.

I think only learning and understanding Bitcoin and how it works is enough reason for you to invest in bitcoin, you need to understand the concept of price movement and market strategy, that should be for people willing to learn about trading. All you need is to know about your bitcoin wallet, how to keep your private keys safe and how to buy and sell bitcoin that's all.

Be motivated by the uniqueness of bitcoin, do not invest because of FOMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1729

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 05:27:49 PM

Not sure where you got the idea that Bitcoin has a million risks.... If Bitcoin had that many risks then statistically Bitcoin would have died a decade ago, at latest.

Of course anything in life has its risks and rewards. But by now, after 15 years, surely you must realize that the risks keep shrinking and shrinking as Bitcoin proves itself. Not once has it been hacked, exploited or controlled. If someone could have done something to Bitcoin, they would have done something already. Especially the government, the worst of exploiters.

By comparison of risks with fiat, Bitcoin obviously is the less risky choice, when it comes to retaining your wealth.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 06:11:21 PM

I get this great zeal to buckle up and nurture the feeling of investing too, believing that one day, that which triggers the feeling to invest will come to manifestation. I envy every first timer Bitcoin buyer, cos I'm looking forward to being like them in no distance time.

Almost everyone who has invested in Bitcoin are having similar reasons for their investment, we may not have them as exactly as with each other but there's this common zeal on every investors to want to make profitability in their investment in bitcoin, this is maybe due to diverse reasons that they have been through right from when they have been using fiat and having challenges with financial regulatory authorities.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BABY SHOES

Activity: 336
Merit: 446

HODL - BTC

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 06:16:55 PM

If you just want to understand the ins and outs of the market then it leads to trading not investment while the right reason may be that you should understand about bitcoin completely so that you are convinced that bitcoin is an important asset that can increase in the future.

Of course there is a reason behind it all. Suppose why I invest in bitcoin because I believe it will provide benefits in the long run this is the first point, secondly bitcoin will be more developed and mass adoption may soon occur slowly, now bitcoin has become a global economy especially since several countries have legalized bitcoin as a legal currency, and many other reasons.

You must know why to invest, because there will be enthusiasm to start investing in bitcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Blitzboy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:22:59 AM

If you just want to understand the ins and outs of the market then it leads to trading not investment while the right reason may be that you should understand about bitcoin completely so that you are convinced that bitcoin is an important asset that can increase in the future.

Of course there is a reason behind it all. Suppose why I invest in bitcoin because I believe it will provide benefits in the long run this is the first point, secondly bitcoin will be more developed and mass adoption may soon occur slowly, now bitcoin has become a global economy especially since several countries have legalized bitcoin as a legal currency, and many other reasons.

You must know why to invest, because there will be enthusiasm to start investing in bitcoin.
Understanding Bitcoin goes beyond market analysis to understanding its long-term value. I invest in Bitcoin because of its potential. It's not only about the immediate advantages but Bitcoin's financial stance.

Your second point hits home. The emergence and gradual broad adoption of Bitcoin imply a global money and transaction paradigm shift. As governments legalize Bitcoin, we're seeing a financial and socio-economic revolution. Legitimacy and stability boost investor trust.

Finally, the "why" of Bitcoin investing is crucial. Its not enough to join a bandwagon; you must believe in its value and see its importance in the global economy. This idea motivates investors to endure market volatility. Its about joining a new digital finance era.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄