Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 100x?  (Read 1161 times)
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:57:21 AM

Suggest any under the radar coins which will go big soon.

My suggestion is XRD, Radix

I will make two suggestions for you, the first is to go the the list of the top rated cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap and select any of you choice, secondly, if you can make research on any of the available new crypto projects introduced, you can have an investment on any you find is more convincing to take your risk ion their investment, but first consider the risk involved on making investment on new projects, some may be successful and some may not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 06:06:48 PM

Hmm nice title by the way, cos I never seen a coin soared up as much as 15x except for memecoins and BTC, eth… But you’re here expecting 100x haha. Frankly though, if I had to select which coin will blast off soon, it’s the BTC, my friend. Cos we already know bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto and it has the most demand and popularity. Although there are quite a few coins that I really would like to see pump such as SUI, INJ, NEAR, TIA, and APT.

A project to pump 100X requires a few months at least. Though there is some exception, when they pump its like an unstoppable rocket for retail investors or early sellers who exit their position early. In these cases some projects do multiple X to over night, and investors hesitate to invest in fear of a major correction after this massive rally. The project OP shared is good but i don't think it will do 100X as it lose the element of surprise and its already well known in the industry.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 08:25:00 AM

I will make two suggestions for you, the first is to go the the list of the top rated cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap and select any of you choice, secondly, if you can make research on any of the available new crypto projects introduced, you can have an investment on any you find is more convincing to take your risk ion their investment, but first consider the risk involved on making investment on new projects, some may be successful and some may not.

I second your opinion as it would be more secure to go with the top crypto coins which reduces the risk factor as atleast one might not be losing huge amount but it might not have the potential to give 100x profits or even 10x profits. I would say the news coins may profit the kind of profit you are expecting but only few of them will succeed. We need to ensure we don't end up buying any random coins due to FOMO like some of us do during bullrun. I would say lets stick to basics and prepare an strategy for occasionally short term investment in new coins with stop loss in place. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:08:04 AM

checking in Coinmarket Capitalization ? this coin seems to be on the other end of the list so how come that this will be getting to x100 in the coming?
We all know that this shitcoin is dead, and whoever bets on it is stupid. He wants to believe the lie that he can make a quick profit, and since it is believable, why are they not deceived by saying that the price will rise by X10 or even by X1000? Greed is what drives investors to pump their money into such shitcoins.

It's unwise to believe on shiltcoin , I such concur to your write up, I have once trust in situation like this and fall victim. Shiltcoin investment goes beyond 50-50 chance, I think this is hike if deception so far any investors can go, because I do imagine why it's always a failure after investors have pump money it comes a dump.

Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.

You spoken my mind , I think is is to invest  the question is made for risk is best taken by once decision not through suggestions because it can leads to blame and enemity if losses occurred.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 206

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:56:40 PM

checking in Coinmarket Capitalization ? this coin seems to be on the other end of the list so how come that this will be getting to x100 in the coming?
We all know that this shitcoin is dead, and whoever bets on it is stupid. He wants to believe the lie that he can make a quick profit, and since it is believable, why are they not deceived by saying that the price will rise by X10 or even by X1000? Greed is what drives investors to pump their money into such shitcoins.

It's unwise to believe on shiltcoin , I such concur to your write up, I have once trust in situation like this and fall victim. Shiltcoin investment goes beyond 50-50 chance, I think this is hike if deception so far any investors can go, because I do imagine why it's always a failure after investors have pump money it comes a dump.

Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.

You spoken my mind , I think is is to invest  the question is made for risk is best taken by once decision not through suggestions because it can leads to blame and enemity if losses occurred.
Many has falled victim of shitcoins but it is wise not to recreate such loss once more. Most of the times, the reason why the shit projects  dies off is because of the incapability of the Devs and team, it might be an intentional act or maybe they have seen the project wouldn't succeed more as expected then decides to dump the project. It's always a risky investment, most advised to pay more attention to their potentials before investing .

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 11:21:55 AM

A single coin has the potential to surge dramatically, even reaching a 100x multiplier, as evidenced by listings on major exchanges such as Binance. However, XRD has not yet been listed on Binance. Exchanges with significant volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already integrated XRD. Therefore, until XRD is listed on Binance, a 100x increase will be extremely challenging without the developer actively pumping the coin.
I'll support you on this. I prefer coins that are listed on trusted exchanges, like Binance. I can't invest in altcoins that are yet to be listed anymore. My previous experience won't let me invest in them. ICO, IEO and all the presale periods of any project, i won't advise anyone to invest in them. There is high risk that those coins might not be listed at all.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 03:44:43 PM

I made a lot of research to find a possible next shib meme coin.

Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket.

Whatever, it's still a meme coin, and investing in meme coins is nothing less than gambling and when you gamble, you don't see anything. When it comes to meme coins, it's all about luck because you never know which meme coin comes out of nowhere and hypes the market up and gains a huge value and surprises everyone, and only the ones who might have heard about it initially and invested will be able to enjoy the gains and others will just keep looking with their eyes and mouths wide open.

So you can't really do analysis and research about meme coins and then reach a conclusion about which one is good and which one is bad because at the end of the day, they are of the same nature and they will perform only if they get hyped and if they aren't, they are going to die, and you can't know which is going to actually make it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 10:35:36 PM

...Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket...

Exactly 10 days have passed since the publication of this message, and during this time the value of the $VONSPEED coin has decreased almost 2 times. I think you did the wrong analysis on choosing the coin that you think should bring x500.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 01:11:33 PM

I think XDR can get upto that mark because it has the potential to give a good multiple on investments. But there are some issues due to which it has not been listed on big exchanges like binance coinbase, Kucoin, bybit. Its very important for a project to be listed on big platform which builds a trust factor and people starts to invest.

Once it'll be listed in all of the big exchanges it has the potential to have a good pump and it can reach the mark you are talking about. But don't rely on someone's prediction. Invest according to your research so that you can blame yourself for the profit as well as for the loss.

Pedrination

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 11:36:32 AM

While the possibility of a single coin skyrocketing, potentially hitting a 100x multiplier, is evident through listings on prominent exchanges like Binance, XRD has yet to secure a spot there. Nevertheless, exchanges with substantial volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already embraced XRD. Achieving a 100x surge without Binance's listing poses a considerable challenge unless developers actively boost the coin's value.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 12:23:42 PM

100xmeme.com is Live

100xMeme.com is a dedicated platform for exploring the most innovative and high-potential meme tokens in the cryptocurrency world. The site offers users information on the latest airdrops, guides, reviews, and presales related to meme tokens.

What's going on

•   100xMeme.com is a dedicated platform for exploring the most innovative and high-potential meme tokens in the cryptocurrency world.
•   The site offers various information on meme tokens, including the latest airdrops, guides, reviews, and presales.
•   It features detailed reviews and guides on both popular meme tokens and emerging star projects.
•   Users can discover early investment opportunities in meme tokens and expand their crypto portfolios.

Web site : 100xmeme.com
Telegram : https://t.me/chat100xmemecom
Twitter : https://twitter.com/100xmemecom

You are the sole advertiser of your own site ? and wow nice project name with that kind it is an
obvious scam project that trying to lure stupid and greedy investor   Grin and surely no one from this forum
that will ever invest in this project of yours.

While the possibility of a single coin skyrocketing, potentially hitting a 100x multiplier, is evident through listings on prominent exchanges like Binance, XRD has yet to secure a spot there. Nevertheless, exchanges with substantial volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already embraced XRD. Achieving a 100x surge without Binance's listing poses a considerable challenge unless developers actively boost the coin's value.
Have been reading this XRD in some thread but in a way of shilling but of course I dunno this project and may lnot be interested by all means.

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 05:29:02 PM

The price of a token can necessarily go up 100 times after listing on a new exchange, I have never witnessed anything like that before. Investing is a personal decision and everyone has their own preferences and strategies. I prefer top-level altcoins and I don't want to invest in other new coins, I always try to follow my investment principles. Top-tier altcoins are generally reputed and more stable established than newer or lesser-known altcoins such as Ethereum, BNB, SOL.

Completely agreed, it's much more convenient to have safer investments and get little profit then doing risky investments and losing assets.In the past we have seen some projects pumped so much that people have become greedy now and they want overnight profits.Some of them succeed in their attempts, while most of them suffer and no one literally covers the sufferings of affected ones.

You can invest in any of the altcoin with good reputation and a good usability factor but remember these new projects can crash down at any time leaving your investments in dark.We can never rely on these although they have shown some good profits.On the other side other stable altcoins are much more convenient to invest.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 11:48:03 PM

Op you have written the name separately but i found both are same coin Radix (XRD) which is current $0.066 per each. It was launched in 2021 and ath was $0.66 something. So in this bull run it may go easily in 10x. And then if team developed it as well then maybe it'll go more higher but i really don't know 100x is possible or not cause yet need more analysis to come in the conclusion. But it doesn't sound bad to me.. although i prefer altcoins within top hundred

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 11:31:24 AM

Whenever we talk about any coin which gives us 100x so we have to pick from 100k coins because very rare any coins gives such profit. most of the time 100x happen with meme coins like new coin Mome which is yesterday listed in binance and other major exchanges gives more than 100x to early buyer. Now who know that any meme coins will give such profit. For meme coins I think we should out small investment in the Eloncoin also which owned by Bitcointalk member and he is working on marketing and bringing new features I hope his coin have also potential of high pump in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:52:49 PM

I haven't heard about this project before but whenever i check i found Radix is old coins, Another layer 1 smart contract platform. It was created so thay everyone including user and developer can confidently use and increase the exprience of Web3 & DeFi as well as it aims to decentralize the global financial system. it was in market since last bull run and it Delete dumped i90% down from ath. Op your claim of 100_ may possible as it still have many option of pump. But now I don't feel it can fly such higher asap but nothing is impossible in crypto

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:38:09 AM

A single coin has the potential to surge dramatically, even reaching a 100x multiplier, as evidenced by listings on major exchanges such as Binance. However, XRD has not yet been listed on Binance. Exchanges with significant volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already integrated XRD. Therefore, until XRD is listed on Binance, a 100x increase will be extremely challenging without the developer actively pumping the coin.
I'll support you on this. I prefer coins that are listed on trusted exchanges, like Binance. I can't invest in altcoins that are yet to be listed anymore. My previous experience won't let me invest in them. ICO, IEO and all the presale periods of any project, i won't advise anyone to invest in them. There is high risk that those coins might not be listed at all.
Agreed, that the tokens are not listed as they can be scams so take your time while your project is in stealth mode and before making an investment or check your reality in terms of tokens. Many problems have been encountered due to neglecting this essential step during the token sale phase or during project development and scaling.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:44:28 AM

Whenever we talk about any coin which gives us 100x so we have to pick from 100k coins because very rare any coins gives such profit. most of the time 100x happen with meme coins like new coin Mome which is yesterday listed in binance and other major exchanges gives more than 100x to early buyer. Now who know that any meme coins will give such profit. For meme coins I think we should out small investment in the Eloncoin also which owned by Bitcointalk member and he is working on marketing and bringing new features I hope his coin have also potential of high pump in the future.
if we wanna see some 100x gain from our portfolio then we should also know to have abundant capital to just increase the chance of getting that 100x gain, recently slerf was gaining massive amount but
i'm pretty damn sure not that many people has the insight that some random meme coin that accidentally burns their LP suddenly reaching $1 in an instant and having near a billion market cap.
those that keep investing in meme coin are for sure in for big gains but im also pretty sure that its only very small amount of whales that could be having the opportunity to invest or at least have the guts to.
after all we see price volatility so high with these meme coint that gained such massive increase.
but overall if you keep investing and investing into meme coin maybe someday you will stumble upon some coin that gained good amount.
but thats just a chance, you might not stumble upon anything meaningful at all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 11:36:31 AM

I haven't heard about this project before but whenever i check i found Radix is old coins, Another layer 1 smart contract platform. It was created so thay everyone including user and developer can confidently use and increase the exprience of Web3 & DeFi as well as it aims to decentralize the global financial system. it was in market since last bull run and it Delete dumped i90% down from ath. Op your claim of 100_ may possible as it still have many option of pump. But now I don't feel it can fly such higher asap but nothing is impossible in crypto
Or maybe OP is one of those who have been found trapped inside the last bull run
this is why he wanted to boost his confidence and attract other investors to join Him holding
this coin and also for the project increases its value if now investors comes as he wanted to
pump the said coin.
Op you have written the name separately but i found both are same coin Radix (XRD) which is current $0.066 per each. It was launched in 2021 and ath was $0.66 something. So in this bull run it may go easily in 10x. And then if team developed it as well then maybe it'll go more higher but i really don't know 100x is possible or not cause yet need more analysis to come in the conclusion. But it doesn't sound bad to me.. although i prefer altcoins within top hundred
Easily x10? do we really have to believe such claim? when you said EASILY meaning
you are also willing or already invested in this project/

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:24:19 PM

Go big soon? Honestly who knows?

How can anyone be so sure of which coins to go big and soon. We are in an era where everything is almost impossible and unexpected things are happening. I do want to find coins also that are very cheap so I can accumulate a lot but there are a lot of risks associated with that. You never actually know if it’s gonna go big let alone have any value

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:32:24 AM

So you did not even help at all because those advises from you are already said by almost every  account here in the forum.
...Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket...

Exactly 10 days have passed since the publication of this message, and during this time the value of the $VONSPEED coin has decreased almost 2 times. I think you did the wrong analysis on choosing the coin that you think should bring x500.
That is the fruit of trusting new projects  and speculating too much , also why need to look or believe in x500 when its even hard to see x10 happening.

also to see why I really limit my trust in these kinds of projects because of the potential of something like this .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀