Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Readability but inability to put in practice becomes investors challenges  (Read 208 times)
Die_empty

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:00:04 PM

I could remember back in the days at the college, we barely read our books but only during exams especially when we finds others reading and after reading we still don't grab anything in the head. It was usually one of those dump heads then.
Any student who starts reading because of examination is around the corner or because others are reading is not a good student. Reading should start immediately after school resumes and not wait till examination peroid. You will not be able to recall much without spending quality time on your studies before examination. No grabbing much is not because of dumbness but lack of early preparation..

I came to understand that even here in the bitcointalk forum being a platform to build our bitcoin investing carriers, some forum memebers also reads and complies to posts in the platform with the inabilities to acquire practicalizing knowledges for their investments.
So basically they're like once logout from the forum they literally lost those informations shared amongst that's to be a tool for their bitcoins journey.
This is why we're faced with spamming and usually related threads trending in the forum and this could certainly be responsible of the setbacks to some Investors who're unabled to reach a specific height to their bitcoin dream.

I don't think that you position is correct. Except the member has learning disabilities or lacks the ability to read and comprehend, information on this forum is easy to understand and apply. Most people you see in this forum know knowledge about cryptocurrencies when they registered, but it consistent studying, they are now masters in the industry. Some people might not understand the first time they read an information. Such people needed to read more than once to bet the information. Spamming is caused by people who are too lazy to research or learn about a concept before posting. It is not really caused by learning disabilities but by slothfulness.

Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 07:34:56 AM

I could remember back in the days at the college, we barely read our books but only during exams especially when we finds others reading and after reading we still don't grab anything in the head. It was usually one of those dump heads then.

I came to understand that even here in the bitcointalk forum being a platform to build our bitcoin investing carriers, some forum memebers also reads and complies to posts in the platform with the inabilities to acquire practicalizing knowledges for their investments.
So basically they're like once logout from the forum they literally lost those informations shared amongst that's to be a tool for their bitcoins journey.
This is why we're faced with spamming and usually related threads trending in the forum and this could certainly be responsible of the setbacks to some Investors who're unabled to reach a specific height to their bitcoin dream.
This inability to acquire valuable knowledges had also insighted us with fears to acquire technical knowledge indebts to this bitcoin industry.

Hmm, good one OP, apart from spamming, this explains why some members on this forum screamed out about getting scammed after they took matters into their own hands, something they could have prevented by just asking a simple question.

They already knew that this forum is here to solve problems or crypto related issues, when the create a topic believe it that they already made the mistakes now they want some sympathy.

The costly mistakes I made in crypto was before I found this forum, I had no one, not a single teacher to guide me right when I was new to Bitcoin, I made almost all the mistakes in crypto space, and when I found this forum I was like, why now? Where was this before I started my crypto journey?

I don't blame them, some people don't even know what they want, there are thousands of accounts in this forum that are no more active, I bet many gave up, I have introduced like 4 people to this forum all because they want to learn about crypto, at first they are active but after they stopped, they got tired.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀