Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana Leapfrogs XRP as Fifth-Largest Crypto  (Read 270 times)
jrrsparkles (OP)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:11:21 PM

As of the latest update,  Solana, currently is trading around $115 and  on coinmarketcap, it has not only surpassed XRP but also BNB, and securing #4 position. This remarkable achievement is seen a significant  development for Solana investors. The sentiment in Solana remains exceptionally bullish, despite ongoing Christmas holidays. The technical patterns indicate that its nest target could be $160. DYOR
Expected that it would happen but all are moving too fast, so investors who are jumping now should be careful because if fast the price surges then it's likely to be dumped at the same pace too or we may have a correction prior 2024 like coming back to $100 mark range then start being bullish.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 01:12:24 AM

SOL is trading at a 20-month high on the back of a bustling DeFi ecosystem and meme coin mania.

This week, total value locked (TVL) on Solana topped $1 billion for the first since FTX's collapse in November last year, spurred by rising asset prices and consistent inflows to DeFi protocols.
Decentralized exchanges on Solana have experienced a boost in trading volume. On Dec. 15, Orca facilitated $746 million in volume, it has previously surpassed $100 million only once before November. Much of the increased activity can be attributed to meme coins like Bonk, a dog-themed token that now has a market cap of more than $1.2 billion.

SOL is currently trading at $81.04 having risen by 9.14% over the past 24 hours. Trading volume is up by 39% to $2.6 billion, according to CoinMarketCap.

Solana Leapfrogs XRP as Fifth-Largest Crypto, Spurred by Meme Coin Mania

So far it has been a very good day for the Solana investors and other memcoins, even though the difference is just around 1 Billion market cap still its good to be in the top 5 after FTX collapse. Solana investors, what is your next step?

I think Solana deserves to be in the top 5 of the crypto market. It has shown remarkable resilience and innovation after the FTX incident. Solana is not only fast and scalable, but also supports a vibrant DeFi ecosystem and a variety of meme coins. I especially like Bonk, which is a fun and rewarding token that has a loyal community. I believe Solana has a lot of potential to grow further and challenge the dominance of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I am holding SOL for the long term and I am confident that it will reach new heights.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 08:51:15 PM

I think Solana deserves to be in the top 5 of the crypto market. It has shown remarkable resilience and innovation after the FTX incident. Solana is not only fast and scalable, but also supports a vibrant DeFi ecosystem and a variety of meme coins. I especially like Bonk, which is a fun and rewarding token that has a loyal community. I believe Solana has a lot of potential to grow further and challenge the dominance of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I am holding SOL for the long term and I am confident that it will reach new heights.

At the time of this writing, Solana has finally reached the fifth position in market cap. Despite the "pump", SOL is still far behind its latest ATH of around $200 per coin. I guess the BONK hype was shortlived after all. We may have to wait until the spot Bitcoin ETF is approved in the US, to see what happens with major altcoins' market prices. They usually go up once Bitcoin turns bullish.

Ultimately, investing in an altcoin like Solana would be nothing more than a pure gamble. I'd suggest you never invest more than what you can afford to lose just to be safe. The future is widely unpredictable, so lets hope for the best. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 03:00:44 PM

As of the latest update,  Solana, currently is trading around $115 and  on coinmarketcap, it has not only surpassed XRP but also BNB, and securing #4 position. This remarkable achievement is seen a significant  development for Solana investors. The sentiment in Solana remains exceptionally bullish, despite ongoing Christmas holidays. The technical patterns indicate that its nest target could be $160. DYOR

They are keeping their promises to their investors and they are updating to the point that they can become a huge wall to their competitors this result just showed that they are currently making history and they are taking advantage of the XRP and BNB current controversy with the SEC and this is one of the good choice for them to further stretch their lead against their competitors and make some huge development that could make their success assured and not only for them but for their investors as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀