Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you see in the society  (Read 696 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:08:35 PM

The society is a very busy place. A place where you can find all kind of answers to life there are to learn from the society it depends on the part you choose to trade on.
We have different religions. Christianity, Islamic,and traditional out of these three religions it's your choice to choose the one you want but today what we do today is to criticize another person's choice no one is the best let everyone choose theirs nobody has made your choice for you if you are happy remain there but if it does not you are free to try another way as this life is not a perfect one we will all make mistake and learn from it,the wise ones rise from their mistakes.

We also have the peer group an example is the cultism. Older people see those in this group as arrogant, violence, naughty, notorious and many more names to describe them. They are mostly the young people called the youths they are the people you can mostly see in this group many people disgust this group while some people to them it's an interesting game
But like I said earlier the part you choose determines where you go so let everyone choose theirs.

Another

Society is an amazing place, it teaches you discipline how to bow down how to praise the dominant although they make mistakes how to stick to old rules etc. Society never wants you to hold your head high you will be branded as a rebel when you try to break away from some outdated practices and lead society in a slightly different way for productive work. Now come to the criticism. You can never avoid criticism unless you are mad. So we should use our conscience to choose good from bad and move ahead keeping the goal fixed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
tomos81

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:25:56 PM

Society is a very busy place, no one gives space to anyone, space has to be created. So people love to live together, so people can never live alone. If you want to live in the society then you must follow the rules of the society but now the people who live in the present time are not ready to follow the rules of the society. Due to which the society is full of corrupt people, only those who are disabled in the religion of Islam have basically lived in the most peace. I think the people of Islam are useful enough to always update and practice well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MissNonFall9

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 08:48:19 AM

Society is a very busy place, no one gives space to anyone, space has to be created. So people love to live together, so people can never live alone. If you want to live in the society then you must follow the rules of the society but now the people who live in the present time are not ready to follow the rules of the society. Due to which the society is full of corrupt people, only those who are disabled in the religion of Islam have basically lived in the most peace. I think the people of Islam are useful enough to always update and practice well.
As human beings are social beings, there is no way to deny society and social norms. People live in society irrespective of caste and religion. However, some opportunistic people create discord among the different communities living in the society by doing different works. So we all should be vocal so that there is no chance for any such incident to happen. Rules and principles are good in Islam but it cannot be overdone because in Islam it is forbidden to overdo it. So everyone should live harmoniously.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:17:21 PM

I seriously don't see religion as the problem cause what religion aims to solve is to bring peace and free man from a state of suffering which comes from the way of life we have chosen.

No one is forcing anyone to be a part of any religion and that is a choice everyone must make for himself, the war of religion has existed long before my birth and would still exist long after I'm gone, I've taken my part in beign a Christian cause I believe in JESUS and I'm sure he is the only way to life and peace and I won't stop saying it. Not because you don't believe I won't try to preach to others and tell them.the truth I know, your free to do what you want and that freedom includes not to listen and same here I am free to do what I want too.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:49:01 PM

The society is a very busy place. A place where you can find all kind of answers to life there are to learn from the society it depends on the part you choose to trade on.
We have different religions. Christianity, Islamic,and traditional out of these three religions it's your choice to choose the one you want but today what we do today is to criticize another person's choice no one is the best let everyone choose theirs nobody has made your choice for you if you are happy remain there but if it does not you are free to try another way as this life is not a perfect one we will all make mistake and learn from it,the wise ones rise from their mistakes.

We also have the peer group an example is the cultism. Older people see those in this group as arrogant, violence, naughty, notorious and many more names to describe them. They are mostly the young people called the youths they are the people you can mostly see in this group many people disgust this group while some people to them it's an interesting game
But like I said earlier the part you choose determines where you go so let everyone choose theirs.

Another

There are virtually so many things to learn in the society and the society is comprised of so many things,  as an individual we have different understanding and believe , we also have different ethnic groups with different religious background and believe , there was a time in the society where so many of our forefathers depends Soley on traditional religion before the introduction of Christianity and then people were leaving in peace, understanding, love and care without any atom of envy or betrayal but now the introduction of Christianity has defined people's choice and the proliferation of churches also have led to a lot criticism and misunderstanding between different religious believers.

religious fanatism has been the major problem of Christianity because everyone believed that their own religion is better than other people's own and that has resulted to so many controversies and has kept the society in disorderly state. Talking about the activities of peer group in the name of cultism i will rather condemn their believe on that because it has rendered so many youths useless and has also taken so many lives as a result of their quest for dominance and leadership which invariably has led to societal instability. so, the society is quite difficult because different individual with different mindset, the best way to make society stable is to instill unity and also ban cultism and other social groups that can lead to violence.

Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 01:28:09 PM

Quote from: tomos81
It has created hatred in the society, because people no longer follow the religion the way their forefathers were following religion to allow peace to reign among the people in the society.

Those days, you cannot differentiate between Christianity, Islamic and traditional religion because they believe that they are serving one God and the unity was among them, but people is no longer looking religion that way which it has brought disunity among the people in the society.

That was then, many Islamic people have developed into corruption among themselves in the society, and there are some Islamic that prefer to trust other religions than Islamic person base on some kind of people are living in the society these days.

tomos81

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 03:44:19 AM

It has created hatred in the society, because people no longer follow the religion the way their forefathers were following religion to allow peace to reign among the people in the society.

Those days, you cannot differentiate between Christianity, Islamic and traditional religion because they believe that they are serving one God and the unity was among them, but people is no longer looking religion that way which it has brought disunity among the people in the society.

That was then, many Islamic people have developed into corruption among themselves in the society, and there are some Islamic that prefer to trust other religions than Islamic person base on some kind of people are living in the society these days.

Even those who were originally followers of Islam do not live completely against Islam in present times.  As much as all the bad-tempered deeds with false tongues are now possible by all men, these deeds were not in the past. In the past men lived contrary to religion. As more and more people have come from the past to the present time, slowly people are getting more and more indulging in bad deeds. You notice that in the past people never resorted to lies even though life is gone, but now people will not hesitate to lie and engage in any evil deeds because they will face danger. Drug addicts and criminals have flooded the society.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Riginac111

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
Today at 07:46:44 AM

Yes we have different people with different religion and different opinion this is how it looks when we see from outside but if you drill down its divided at every stage. You will be known as Muslim, Christian, Hindu or any other religion only when you are amongst other community but within community you will be identified with the sect, sub sect of the religion. Society is divided where everyone wants power and younger generation thinks that older generation as liabilities and older generation thinks younger generation are misguided and spoilt. Unless we keep our opinion to ourself and stop judging people it would continue to be a messed up society.
as our countries are different that is how our religions are also different so we should not be thinking that every person in different country we worship in one religion or will have the same religion so it's totally wrong let us just allow such so that I will not be mislead by different religion country like China have their own religion country like Russian have their only religion the country's in Africa have their own religion also

MissNonFall9

View Profile
Today at 10:20:25 AM

Even those who were originally followers of Islam do not live completely against Islam in present times.  As much as all the bad-tempered deeds with false tongues are now possible by all men, these deeds were not in the past. In the past men lived contrary to religion. As more and more people have come from the past to the present time, slowly people are getting more and more indulging in bad deeds. You notice that in the past people never resorted to lies even though life is gone, but now people will not hesitate to lie and engage in any evil deeds because they will face danger. Drug addicts and criminals have flooded the society.

It is not the case that only people of a certain religion are acting mean-spirited. As time moves forward people in the world seem to be more prone to crime. In the past people were not so independent. From what I have seen on a small scale the people of my area were very cordial everyone would go to everyone's house to inquire visit at a certain time of the day and interact. But now it is not seen at all. The reason I found was that earlier people in the society were not so self-reliant, everyone needed something that could be found next door. But nowadays everyone is self-reliant and no one cares about anyone else. They think I do not need them, so I don't have to tolerate their big or small talk anymore. So we all should maintain a social attitude. There is one more factor for increasing anarchy in society and that is the easy availability of drugs in the society. Which makes people engage in various anti-social activities. So we have to be conscious enough to keep our generations free from these.

Roggeredek

Activity: 117
Merit: 21

View Profile
Today at 10:41:28 AM

Every society or country has different customs and principles which we always know but the point is that there are some things, some things are religiously observed in that society, and there are some things that are observed locally. Which is observed by everyone there since ancient times.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 11:31:27 AM

What we do and how live is a matter of choice, people can be born into a perticular religion or upbringing, then they grow older to make decisions for themselves, then they'll choose whether they're comfortable about how they were brought up or change to what they choose. Although there are times when governments in power can limit the choices that we make, example is when you want to adopt Bitcoin, but it's banned in your country, another example is same sex marriage which is banned in my country, where LGBT rights are not recognized. However if someone cannot be free to practice their religion or lifestyle, then it's better that they move, to where they're accepted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: