Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the view of an average citizen About crypto currencies  (Read 1122 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 09:20:42 AM

I will use people within my location as a case study, the view of average citizen here is "Low" many of the average citizens here are still doubting the authenticity of crypto in general.
90% of people I have interact with have very limited knowledge about crypto hence their view is low. Till now, some people don't believe there are life changing opportunities in crypto both as an asset or a means of transacting business without any form of delay.

In my current work place, 99% of the staffs have little or no knowledge about cryptocurrency, Out of the 10% who are fully aware, only 5% i would say are actively involved, rest 5% are too scared to loss money because they are in doubt and not very trusting of the space. In my own opinion, the view of an average citizen in my location is low.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 09:56:22 AM

One thing I want you to understand bitcoin is meant for a digital market and it is not meant to compete with the traditional currency so but when people think that why bitcoin come into existence is because it's want to take over the existence of traditional currency which has been in existence for long period of time, so that is why many people seen Bitcoin like what is good because it has its own privacy and it owns security and the investing on it you are sure of your investment based on nobody monitors it for you except to you
The traditional fiat system have got many flaws and bitcoin with the blockchain technology made people understand well about value of money and people realised that we should have control over our money. As said the system is developed as an alternate and there is no talk of replacing the traditional fiat. The purpose for which bitcoin got innovated took a different turn when people started to prioritise it as a means of investment asset than currency.

Bitcoin was created with the intention of being an alternative to the traditional monetary system, but so far. I hardly see many people talking about using bitcoin as a currency anymore and instead we all consider bitcoin an asset just like gold. Therefore, I think bitcoin's purpose of replacing fiat is gone, in our eyes bitcoin is already an asset for speculation. People were happy when bitcoin ETFS was approved, meaning people have long considered it an asset rather than a fiat alternative.

Because all covered up by investment discussion since there's a lot of people thinking to earn profit for short term or even for long term that's why the discussion about its purpose has been erased out for a while. Maybe one factor affect is the adoption since they can't use it to buy something on physical store that's why this is the current flow of discussion for now.

But I believe once there's another more country will make it as their legal tender for sure the discussion regarding bitcoin as currency will be the flow of discussion. So right now its fine to see if people talk about their investment of bitcoin since many aim to get profit from it.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 01:42:15 PM

I can say the view of an average citizen concerning cryptocurrencies are mixed. To the optimists, they think any investment in cryptos is a shortcut to turning their poor status to affluence over night. To the pessimists, they think it's another scam waiting to happen. So the steer clear of it. While to the rest of us "shrewd" believers we think it's an investment that can go either way but should be handled with extreme carefulness to get the best out of it.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has come to stay, as long as the internet stays , most persons that didn't believe in Bitcoin 10years ago regretted it, that will be also be the case for people who don't be in it now come 2034.so think positively take the risk and Investment in Bitcoin today.
I first heard of Bitcoin around December of 2016 and I immediately took that decision to embrace it without dillydallying on it. Even at that I still feel a bit sad I didn't know earlier. I just can't imagine how those who knew of it in 2009/2010 but never took the risk to invest in it would feel. I would be beating myself dead if I were one of them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 03:23:22 PM

Does Bitcoin currently have no value? Is this so? Somehow I seriously doubt this. Many countries freely accept it as payment for goods, services, etc. How do you like this? Is this factor really not enough? Was the value determined many years ago when people realized the benefits of this electronic payment system? Or have you already forgotten what it is? Remember what fundamental base the Bitcoin crypto project has. Keep this in your head. This will help you remember the value of this asset in the future.
He mixed up between value and price.

I think he want to say Bitcoin price will be very high in the next ten years later, he not meant Bitcoin is worthless right now.

But the value of Bitcoin is always stay regardless the price is, because Bitcoin's value are decentralization, security, peer to peer without KYC, limited supply, etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 03:56:21 PM

Working in finance as an advisor I think I've got a pretty good feel on how to answer this question as my clients are constantly asking me about bitcoin/cryptocurrency.  The "average" view of most is one that is uninformed. Most people really have no clue how bitcoin works, regardless of whether they own any or not.  I also find that it's almost 50/50 when it comes to those whom are willing to listen and understand about bitcoin, and the other half being ones that have no interested in even learning about it as the theory of how crypto money works goes against what they know money to be ( or at leas think they know ).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:42:57 AM

One thing I want you to understand bitcoin is meant for a digital market and it is not meant to compete with the traditional currency so but when people think that why bitcoin come into existence is because it's want to take over the existence of traditional currency which has been in existence for long period of time, so that is why many people seen Bitcoin like what is good because it has its own privacy and it owns security and the investing on it you are sure of your investment based on nobody monitors it for you except to you
The traditional fiat system have got many flaws and bitcoin with the blockchain technology made people understand well about value of money and people realised that we should have control over our money. As said the system is developed as an alternate and there is no talk of replacing the traditional fiat. The purpose for which bitcoin got innovated took a different turn when people started to prioritise it as a means of investment asset than currency.

Bitcoin was created with the intention of being an alternative to the traditional monetary system, but so far. I hardly see many people talking about using bitcoin as a currency anymore and instead we all consider bitcoin an asset just like gold. Therefore, I think bitcoin's purpose of replacing fiat is gone, in our eyes bitcoin is already an asset for speculation. People were happy when bitcoin ETFS was approved, meaning people have long considered it an asset rather than a fiat alternative.

Because all covered up by investment discussion since there's a lot of people thinking to earn profit for short term or even for long term that's why the discussion about its purpose has been erased out for a while. Maybe one factor affect is the adoption since they can't use it to buy something on physical store that's why this is the current flow of discussion for now.

But I believe once there's another more country will make it as their legal tender for sure the discussion regarding bitcoin as currency will be the flow of discussion. So right now its fine to see if people talk about their investment of bitcoin since many aim to get profit from it.

The SEC has approved bitcoin ETFs, so I think the chances of it becoming a currency are gone. Even El Salvador, the first country to legalize bitcoin as a legal currency, but its government focuses on investing in bitcoin rather than using it as an currency. After the news of the ETF being approved, the whole world knows Bitcoin as an asset, I really doubt whether any country will use it as a currency. Even on this forum, we no longer see anyone talking about bitcoin as a currency, but people only discuss investment and profits.

firetoo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 12:14:10 PM

<a href='https://loveforyou82.com/' target='_blank'><span>성인용품</span></a>

paradise, members of the State Council, and members of the Government shall attend and respond, and the Prime Minister or the Council of State may require members of the State Council or members of the Government to attend when they receive a request for attendance. Government officials attended and answered.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 12:37:55 PM

The views and perspectives might differ from person to person according to me. But if you ask about a normal and average person about Bitcoins, then they will only invest in any type of coins or cryptocurrencies when they see profit in it. If someone sets an example of making millions of money from Bitcoins in front of them, then they will invest in that in the hope of winning like that. This is the mindset of average citizen regarding cryptos.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 02:44:09 PM

I remember back then, about 8 years ago, people didn't really want to know about it. in fact, they just don't care how they will take advantage of the opportunity that comes with the cryptocurrencies. some took the opportunity and quickly adopted the idea that it could be used to save your assets in the form of digital currency and they even prepared for it by securing it in the best way possible they are those who we have seen in the videos living their lives to the fullest because they invested earlier than us and not only that, they invested with a huge amount of money due to their trust in bitcoins and its agenda.

Now that people have come to know that people are making money with it, they came to research about it and those who affirmed the idea behind it have already become one of us and also one of the promoters of real investment with bitcoins. I myself became one of the exposers of the Ponzi Scheme in our community because they had been using bitcoins as their props thankfully I was able to save my friends from nearly losing their money from those crooks and scammers.

Surely nowadays, there are few of them, and lots of people already know how to invest in bitcoins the right way because the scammers are already exposed and busted with the help of those who spread the real way of how to buy bitcoins and how to safely secure it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 02:49:59 PM

The future of crypto currencies is unknown,  
It was, now rather it is accepted that it is something for the future that is developing and has gained mainstream acceptance.

but it is a new generation of Money which is already replacing the paper currency,
It cannot replace any currency. Going by that logic a future altcoin should also replace bitcoin. But that is not the case and hoping for one is also futile. It rather complements fiat currency.

especially Bitcoin been the most popular and successful among other crypto currencies so far, bitcoiners need to know that currently Bitcoin is trading low from its all time high, Bitcoin should not be viewed as a short term Investment, but should be seeing as a long term life changing investment due to its liquidity and high returns when trading high.
Not everyone will see that long term goal, some are here for the short time. But to each their own, bitcoin can thus be both.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has come to stay, as long as the internet stays , most persons that didn't believe in Bitcoin 10years ago regretted it, that will be also be the case for people who don't be in it now come 2034.so think positively take the risk and Investment in Bitcoin today.
I am sure we will hear the same thing 10years from now so anytime to invest is now and missing opportunities should be a lesson to correct them in future dips.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:48:26 PM

Most people around me are still thinking that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are get-rich quick schemes that made overnight millionaires, when in reality, it takes years of holding before the benefits are reaped.
This is the mindset most people have towards bitcoin that it can make them to get rich very quick, but a wrong mindset. One thing about people who think about bitcoin to be this way,  waiting for bitcoin to make them rich and it end up different for them they have no choice to learn and understand bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not a quick investment to become rich,  bitcoin is a longterm investment that requires investors to have patience to hodl to make good profits.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 09:01:00 PM

The views and perspectives might differ from person to person according to me. But if you ask about a normal and average person about Bitcoins, then they will only invest in any type of coins or cryptocurrencies when they see profit in it. If someone sets an example of making millions of money from Bitcoins in front of them, then they will invest in that in the hope of winning like that. This is the mindset of average citizen regarding cryptos.
Bitcoin is only a digital currency that is currently used optionally, as legal payment for countries that adopt it and has become a commodity currency in several countries that do not provide full regulation. Overcoming the problem of world inflation certainly won't be possible with Bitcoin alone, it's a big and complex problem so Bitcoin is not the only solution. There are indeed various factors that influence it.
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:18:22 PM

Well crypto is like Bitcoin are changing the money game. Sure, Bitcoin's trading a bit low now, but it's not a quick win like think of it as a life-changing, long-term play. Bitcoin's digital vibes are here to stay, and those who shrugged it off a decade ago wish they hadn't. Take the plunge, roll the dice, and invest in Bitcoin today.We'll all get there
 It a good thing Bitcoin made its name known few years back couple with the value it brings to the economy which made it seem as a very good prospect and good investment opportunity for people. Those who enjoyed the last night won’t wanna miss out on the next ride, the doubters have now been converted to the Bitcoin world with the coming of this bull run, a lot of like do not want to miss out on the next ATH of bitcoin. It might not happen almost immediately as we just discussed. Bitcoin requires  mostly Capital and Patience, with these two you are good to go.
   Another interesting thing about Bitcoin is that, it doesn’t require commercials to spread. People that know the importance of the project and they believe in it is a most have project for them . Bitcoin comes with a whole lot of potential and benefits for the masses. One just need to be informed about the crypto space because information is key, with the right information a person live can change for the good.  
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 03:12:47 PM

The future of crypto currencies is unknown,  but it is a new generation of Money which is already replacing the paper currency, especially Bitcoin been the most popular and successful among other crypto currencies so far, bitcoiners need to know that currently Bitcoin is trading low from its all time high, Bitcoin should not be viewed as a short term Investment, but should be seeing as a long term life changing investment due to its liquidity and high returns when trading high.

There might be some differences in countries that feel more open towards digital payments and countries that love their cash and don't want to stop using it. Without these cultural differences I would say the view of the average citizen of a country on bitcoin all depends on the age. The younger a person is the more likely he is to be open towards new forms of money and payment. The older generations are so used to their way of life that it's hard to change their point if view and become favorable to something new. I can see that in my family very well, my cousin is still in university and loves crypto currencies. He doesn't have a lot of money and doesn't trade any cryptos himself, but I gave him a few coins and a wallet for his last birthday. Every time we see each other we talk about cryptos. Then there is my grandmother who is above 90 and has no clue about cryptos, she doesn't even use credit or debit cards. In the middle is my uncle that is interested but doesn't own any coins. I would say the average citizen is positive towards cryptos as long as they are below 70 years.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 04:53:27 AM

When I say it's future is uncertain I mean crypto currency is very difficult to predict due to its high volatility, crypto currency has the potential to shake our financial industries  in the future ,more than they have done now.
Bitcoin enthusiasts are very positive with not too possible predictions , when it comes to predicting crypto currencies, BTC has seen several decline in market value but always become stronger every time this happens.

Bitcoin is entirely unpredictable,you don't what is in front,you don't know what is left behind or even what it holds for us that are its users.
  But it feels good to see and know it had a lot to offer and for the most times or years it has been in existence.Bitcoin is not just a second money to fait but a phenomenal digitalization to financial technology and management.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:39:23 AM

I can tell you that it is not well informed, that much is true. Most of us here speak English at a decent level, which means that we can read it very well too, and we keep on reading more and more about it. However, the average citizen in most nations do not have a second language, the majority of most nations speak one language, and even the ones who speak English, have different levels and some of them have very few understanding, they can't really read very well and understand everything.

It means that they are usually not well informed, and read from it in their own local language by some person who we do not know if telling the truth or their own opinion on the subject. So, it is not really an easy thing to do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:03:28 PM

I can tell you that it is not well informed, that much is true. Most of us here speak English at a decent level, which means that we can read it very well too, and we keep on reading more and more about it. However, the average citizen in most nations do not have a second language, the majority of most nations speak one language, and even the ones who speak English, have different levels and some of them have very few understanding, they can't really read very well and understand everything.

It means that they are usually not well informed, and read from it in their own local language by some person who we do not know if telling the truth or their own opinion on the subject. So, it is not really an easy thing to do.
Maybe that's true and requires more awareness. However, the spread of bitcoin has made a big difference compared to the past few years. This difference shows how people are getting into cryptocurrency and the purpose behind it. Most people don't know anything about the goodness of the technology, but through someone, they came to know about the profit, and they've taken the risk. Not everyone is prepared for the risk, and the bitcoin market is for people who prefer to take risks. With time, the word will reach all levels of people, and until then, it is our responsibility to take it deep into the minds of common people.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:51:07 PM

When I say it's future is uncertain I mean crypto currency is very difficult to predict due to its high volatility, crypto currency has the potential to shake our financial industries  in the future ,more than they have done now.
Bitcoin enthusiasts are very positive with not too possible predictions , when it comes to predicting crypto currencies, BTC has seen several decline in market value but always become stronger every time this happens.

Bitcoin is entirely unpredictable,you don't what is in front,you don't know what is left behind or even what it holds for us that are its users.
  But it feels good to see and know it had a lot to offer and for the most times or years it has been in existence.Bitcoin is not just a second money to fait but a phenomenal digitalization to financial technology and management.
Indeed, no one can completely predict the price of Bitcoin. If someone can know when the price of Bitcoin is high, of course they will try to collect as much as possible and will even make loans for profits that they can know for sure, so because the price of Bitcoin has very high volatility, so It is very important for you to be careful when collecting or trading.

If we already know the benefits that will be obtained from owning Bitcoin, of course we will try to learn well about Bitcoin knowledge so that we can enjoy the benefits from the investment or trading that we will do.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 01:30:04 AM

Despite the positive output of Bitcoin, many people are still not yet convinced and always think it was a scam or a Ponzi Scheme. But no urge the change their mind nor I would say they will regret it because that was their views and market opinion as well. Once a person is negative, it is hard for them to change but rather stay against it.

Although Bitcoin is popular now, it is not enough to drag people's attention. It is to say that those who want to invest will invest but those who are not are free to leave negative comments.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 04:40:16 AM

Despite the positive output of Bitcoin, many people are still not yet convinced and always think it was a scam or a Ponzi Scheme. But no urge the change their mind nor I would say they will regret it because that was their views and market opinion as well. Once a person is negative, it is hard for them to change but rather stay against it.

Although Bitcoin is popular now, it is not enough to drag people's attention. It is to say that those who want to invest will invest but those who are not are free to leave negative comments.

We can't blame them, although bitcoin has had certain achievements, it is still a highly volatile asset, susceptible to price manipulation. So, for those who prefer safety, bitcoin is clearly not their choice. If you notice, most people who invest in bitcoin are people willing to take risks, people who want to get rich with little capital, get rich quickly...As for those who have become rich, it is understandable that they have no reason to risk investing in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: