Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it a legit airdrop or not?  (Read 364 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 476
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 07:46:01 AM

Nowadays it seems like the airdrops style is becoming more profitable now. Because in order to qualify for an airdrop, you must predict what you think will be airdropped in the future. I mean we will try to use the platform first, and perform activities on it so that you can become a qualifier. This is the style of the airdrops and then it's up to you to guess which token will airdrop.

For example, there are those who say that the Jupiter exchange platform, a DEX platform, may have airdrops, which many people take risks because they also think that there may be airdrops and that they will get a lot if ever that is true in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:31:20 AM

Nowadays it seems like the airdrops style is becoming more profitable now. Because in order to qualify for an airdrop, you must predict what you think will be airdropped in the future. I mean we will try to use the platform first, and perform activities on it so that you can become a qualifier. This is the style of the airdrops and then it's up to you to guess which token will airdrop.

For example, there are those who say that the Jupiter exchange platform, a DEX platform, may have airdrops, which many people take risks because they also think that there may be airdrops and that they will get a lot if ever that is true in the future.
If anything airdrops are even more of a waste of time than they were on the past, and that is saying something, some time ago you needed to perform a series of tasks without knowing what will be the size of your reward after months of effort.

But now you do not even know if you will get anything out of those activities, as the developers can choose a criteria that disqualifies you and many others that did the same, and since this is a decision taken unilaterally by the developers, I would guess that in many cases they choose a set of standards that affects most of the bounty hunters and that instead benefits them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:04:56 AM

If anything airdrops are even more of a waste of time than they were on the past, and that is saying something, some time ago you needed to perform a series of tasks without knowing what will be the size of your reward after months of effort.

But now you do not even know if you will get anything out of those activities, as the developers can choose a criteria that disqualifies you and many others that did the same, and since this is a decision taken unilaterally by the developers, I would guess that in many cases they choose a set of standards that affects most of the bounty hunters and that instead benefits them.

Airdrops were once profitable but now they are a waste of time. You have do a bunch of task in order to qualify for an airdrop before a deadline without even knowing what will be amount. You are right about airdrop but in recent past there were a few on the Solana which gave a decent amount. The last big airdrop was when a popular DEX on the Ethereum blockchain gave it users a good amount depending on the number of transactions each user made.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:43:58 AM

I think there are many projects that follow this method, you can follow it and see from previous projects whether it is safe or not.
because usually only the initial project provides profits, the rest just follow the trend and don't last long.
odunybiz

Activity: 616
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:04:30 AM

Airdrops were once profitable but now they are a waste of time. You have do a bunch of task in order to qualify for an airdrop before a deadline without even knowing what will be amount. You are right about airdrop but in recent past there were a few on the Solana which gave a decent amount. The last big airdrop was when a popular DEX on the Ethereum blockchain gave it users a good amount depending on the number of transactions each user made.

Don't let us just conclude that doing airdrop is a waste of time. Let's wait for what the next bull run will speak for us. With what I read from this post, I can see that alot of airdrops have favoured alot of individual especially during the previous bull run and this is why I hope for same thing again in the next bull run.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 706

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:25:23 AM

Recently, I've been exploring blast.io, where they conducted an airdrop with a unique approach. Participants deposit 0.1 ETH, receive blast airdrop tokens, and also get their ETH back with some APY. It caught my interest, so I looked into another project called y24.io. They're launching on the BNB chain and seem to be following a similar strategy. Deposit 0.1 BNB, complete tasks, and get up to 1000 y24 tokens daily. Since they've just started, I'm wondering if it's a good idea to participate. In blast, users gained significant profits, and I believe y24 might also offer good returns. I'd appreciate suggestions from experts.

https://y24.io/airdrop check our and let me know

Certainly, it is a legit airdrop backed by BLUR team. The Plan of the team is to launch their own Block chain called Blast, The Ethereum holders participating in the staking will be rewarded with Blast coin based on their points. The Blast block chain is likely to be launched during the first quarter of 2024. I have personally staked staked more than 0.1 Ethereum, optimistic about receiving good rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:26:16 AM

So y24 modeled its project strategy after blast.io? I doubt it was a good airdrop they just capitalized on the opportunity of something similar done by blast.io but blast.io is much better than y24.
Probably a copy cat project. But visiting their site and seen that theres no OG that I followed for legit airdrops are following them ( not even one) surely this is a flop or suspicious projects. Its quite impossible for OGs that I followed not to miss a single potential drop so maybe they pass this one out and the websites not that attractive and looks scammy for me. Anyway not gonna do this one.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 02:46:50 PM

If you look at the backers and funding obtained during the fundraising, this project can be said to be good because many investors are funding it. Usually large projects don't really care about funds because they can easily get them, so they will focus on other things such as community and development.
and most large projects are not afraid to share large airdrops.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 04:07:05 PM

Think it is a legit airdrop but like most crypto-projects you should make a very good research before investing your money into it and also don't forget to invest what you cannot afford to lose cause that the general Norm to stay safe .Crypto-investments can be very dangerous at times need some extra care.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
vs2014

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 05:18:55 PM

Already i have seen the bounty promotion of this project is going on I will tell you that you will not get good money from this airdrop so participate in the bounty. Moreover if the project seems to you to be the best in practical terms, then you can invest. But always stay away from airdrop it is really worthless and especially airdrop from twitter media is totally fake.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 05:44:43 PM

Honestly, I would be better off avoiding such a scheme by having to deposit some well known coins like ethereum, bnb and usdt with them in exchange for coins they created that have no clear use or future. because what I know is that airdrop is free, there is no need to deposit a certain amount of coins, just carry out tasks such as joining telegram groups or social media tasks

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 06:45:42 PM

They're launching on the BNB chain and seem to be following a similar strategy. Deposit 0.1 BNB, complete tasks, and get up to 1000 y24 tokens daily.
I can see that you're indirectly shilling for the y24 project. It's ok if you support a project and intuitively leave links to its site everywhere you go. Anyway, my observation is this – once a new project asks people to pay for tokens that they expect to airdrop, I don't feel comfortable. It's the same way I feel about this one. 0.1 BNB in today's market value is $31+. You expect some random guys to pay that amount for something they aren't sure will get to the market? I sincerely doubt that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 08:03:04 AM

Don't let us just conclude that doing airdrop is a waste of time. Let's wait for what the next bull run will speak for us. With what I read from this post, I can see that alot of airdrops have favoured alot of individual especially during the previous bull run and this is why I hope for same thing again in the next bull run.
I do not see how we can make any conclusion other than that, we know the bull run is coming, and a few lucky people will be fortunate enough to qualify for the hidden criteria of the developers and select the right altcoin which just happens to skyrocket.

But what happens with those that did not picked that coin or the ones that did so but did not received any airdrop despite their best efforts? For all of those people airdrops are a waste of time, and we cannot argue against it just because a few people made money by doing this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████