Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners?  (Read 810 times)
Cityhunter34

Activity: 238
Merit: 48

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 01:59:48 PM

Op didn't see the reason why will should be going about telling people that we are Bitcoiners for me I think is not necessary because no how wey you go fit convince them say na legit work wey you dey do because almost everybody wey no know about Bitcoin dey always get this Low mentality say everybody wey dey do online work say na yahoo business wey Dem dey do forgetting say apart from yahoo their are some many ways to make cool money online with our phone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
HajiBagi

Activity: 560
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 04:15:51 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).

If you ask me I will say it is a bad idea to be telling people that you Bitcoiner, what are you trying to prove by telling people about the way you get money? Or you just want to do what we call over sabi ? Well anybody that wants to let people know where he or she is getting money from is on their own but for me it’s a bad idea because not everybody that are happy with what you have and not everybody are happy with your success and you want to tell people that you are Bitcoiner, to be honest you are trying to put yourself in a problem that you don’t know the end of it.

From the first day you tell one person that this is the place where you get your money from he will start asking you to help him and you don’t have a choice than to help him because if you refuse he will be the first person to become your enemy and some friends are not good people immediately after you show him he will go and spread the news everywhere and gradually many people will start pressuring you that they want you to show them way to make money and from their many of them are your enemies that want to see your downfall will have the opportunity to hurt you, so remember that is not everyone that is smiling with you are happy with you.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Lida93

Activity: 784
Merit: 563

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 06:51:09 PM

Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).
I don't know about you or ho life was for you before getting to know about the forum but as for me, I think as doing great before I got into the forum and the forum is been a part of a whole right now and am grateful for tall the exposure and benefits.

Nevertheless, there are things that you don't have to make known to people even with how close they are with you, you don't need reveal a thing to them to justify yourself. Your source of income is no one's business, have that stick to your head.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ishicryptic

Activity: 42
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:58:41 PM

I think that people who are privileged to earn from signature campaigns in this forum should be careful about how they announce it that they make money by Bitcoin interactions in a forum, many people will not believe it, and they might start to secretly investigating you, it is better to say that you are an crypto investor or trader. It is more better to earn in the forum and invest it in a business that people can see or use it to establish your skill that people will identify with. People expect to see you working like a horse before they will agree that you are doing something, when they understand that you make money without breaking physical sweat, they will become jealous if you, so we need to be careful about people that we tell how we make all our money.
Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 08:26:50 PM

Yes,we go fit tell people say we be bitcoiners,because it is legalise and no be fraud wey dey do,many of the yahoo boys wey u dey see as yahoo,some of dem are bitcoiners and I don't see any reason why a bitcoiner will b ashamed of telling people or letting the world know dat he is into a legit and sincere business,permit me to say dis there are lots of famous celebrities out there dat are into Bitcoin,so I don't see any reason been ashamed of announcing urself as a proud member of d Bitcointalk forum,there are somethings u don't hide or try to be shy of,this Bitcointalk to me can be publicly announced to get more members to the forum to expand the community,so if u b bitcoiner out there b proud of letting people know about bitcointalk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Cossyblack

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 01:57:05 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 02:59:50 PM by Cossyblack

Yes I can tell people that I am a bitcoiner and a proud one for that. My Conscience will blame me if I don't tell my family and friends about this forum and how they can benefit from it. I know how much I benefited from this forum,I have learned so much about Cryptocurrency and how I can benefit from it and I am proud to learn from the wise and tap from their wisdom.

I know most bitcoiners are Scared of telling people about this forum and how they are earning from it.  witches and wizards and their superstitious powers doesn't have power over your source of income because you're the Architect of your destiny. I believe the best way to help a brother is to introduce him to this forum,guide him to grow in knowledge so that he can succeed and  start earning from it. The Best services to humanity is to pull your brother from poverty by showing him the way to success.
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 155

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 02:27:26 PM

It isn't necessary telling people that you are a Bitcoiner, different people with different way of interpretations, some may think about it in a way negative way while some might think about it in a positive way, it is best we trade with causion so as not to be consider as being internet frusters as Bitcoin investment has to do with the internet just as you have stated it clearly and also considering the fact that there also those who tend be against the Idea of Bitcoin and you never can tell the kind of person you might talking to about Bitcoin which can be very risky and insecure, I will say that let your achievements in Bitcoin speak for itself other than telling people that you are a Bitcoiner.

Richbased (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 179

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 02:30:12 PM

I don't know about you or ho life was for you before getting to know about the forum but as for me, I think as doing great before I got into the forum and the forum is been a part of a whole right now and am grateful for tall the exposure and benefits.

Nevertheless, there are things that you don't have to make known to people even with how close they are with you, you don't need reveal a thing to them to justify yourself. Your source of income is no one's business, have that stick to your head.

Yes normally one's source of wealth and income is supposed to be no man's business considering the fact that you are doing it legitimately and putting food on your table but however, considering the environment we found ourselves such that when people don't know any physical jobs you do in order to earn a living they start raising suspicion of which sometimes they can even conclude you are a fraudster more especially when you lock yourself up most times in your house but yet you are doing perfectly alright, you know the society we are now or in this part of the world, people believes that any legit business one is doing must be physical for all to see so that no one questions your source of wealth so in a scenario whereby due to the fact that people that lives around someone that does internet stuffs sees him as a fraudster and reports him to the financial crime agencies and some government forces, what can you say in such situations?

Baki202

Merit: 192

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 05:47:42 PM

Yes normally one's source of wealth and income is supposed to be no man's business considering the fact that you are doing it legitimately and putting food on your table but however, considering the environment we found ourselves such that when people don't know any physical jobs you do in order to earn a living they start raising suspicion of which sometimes they can even conclude you are a fraudster more especially when you lock yourself up most times in your house but yet you are doing perfectly alright, you know the society we are now or in this part of the world, people believes that any legit business one is doing must be physical for all to see so that no one questions your source of wealth so in a scenario whereby due to the fact that people that lives around someone that does internet stuffs sees him as a fraudster and reports him to the financial crime agencies and some government forces, what can you say in such situations?

I been sit down they think one of the things wey I see say he done happen to naija na the adoption of bitcoin because even people wey they government work them they do bitcoin even politicians I they sure say them to they do bitcoin. I believe say them know the value of the thing na why them no wan gree leave and why I talk so be say even with all this p2p wahala government no wan gree ban bitcoin I believe say them know waiting they at stake. Bitcoin na multi billion dollars investment so make them ban am no really make sense. And if them do mistake ban all the p2p them go lose total control of dollar to naira na why I they always think say who they advise all this government officials.

As we they do crypto the matter get challenges because people go think say you they actually do fraud and waiting they vex they vex me even police and society so a lot of challenges in fact even sometimes our own people no they wan believe in us. Because people that are into crypto have similar characteristics of always wanting to stay in doors. And mind their business but people for society go turn the matter to another the thing.  The thing wey they funny me but I no blame them na because they no get orientation of waiting they happen. Crypto is a know world wide fact.

Yorubek

Activity: 27
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:12:56 PM

If someone wants to know you can tell them that you are a bitcoiner, if they don't believe you, it's better not to prove it. But if there is a situation where it is necessary to convince him, then you show him something that he starts to believe. If you have bitcoins in your wallet you are working on signature then you can show your payment. There won't be much money. At least he will believe that you have bitcoins. You are a bitcoiner. But considering what the situation is, taking a decision will be the right decision.

I  think it's better not to share bitcoin related things to be safe. You shouldn't be known for being a bitcoiner where people want to hide or stay anonymous. As anonymously as possible you can help others or find solutions to those problems in some other way
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:18:49 AM

I been sit down they think one of the things wey I see say he done happen to naija na the adoption of bitcoin because even people wey they government work them they do bitcoin even politicians I they sure say them to they do bitcoin. I believe say them know the value of the thing na why them no wan gree leave and why I talk so be say even with all this p2p wahala government no wan gree ban bitcoin I believe say them know waiting they at stake. Bitcoin na multi billion dollars investment so make them ban am no really make sense. And if them do mistake ban all the p2p them go lose total control of dollar to naira na why I they always think say who they advise all this government officials.

As we they do crypto the matter get challenges because people go think say you they actually do fraud and waiting they vex they vex me even police and society so a lot of challenges in fact even sometimes our own people no they wan believe in us. Because people that are into crypto have similar characteristics of always wanting to stay in doors. And mind their business but people for society go turn the matter to another the thing.  The thing wey they funny me but I no blame them na because they no get orientation of waiting they happen. Crypto is a know world wide fact.

No be lie you talk my brother, well concerning wetin you talk I they think say na two things go dey involved, na either person they mislead this senators to make wrong decisions concerning those exchanges wey them ban P2P from Nigerians or maybe them dey threatened by the way plenty youths done benefit through Cryptocurrency so them they find way to reduce am but them forget say this Cryptocurrency is introduced during our generation and we the youths go always find a way to go about am. No be lie, I done encounter police man wey see one exchange for my phone come ask wetin eh be, come dey tell me say so I dey do fraud, eh suprise me and I tell am say officer I no be fraudster na Crypto exchange app be that the officer still insist say I dey do fraud, na until em senior officer notice our argument then call us and I explained, then he man check my phone then ask me to go, imagine say that man too no get understanding of wetin exchange be, na so them for lock me for cell. So that na one big challenge wey Cryptocurrency enthusiast for our country dey face and na because many people for our society never still get understanding about am, most people still think say na fraud.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:24:34 AM

It's your choice, I Don't think it's a big deal for anyone to be a bitcoiner, so if your proud to be one then your sure free to tell others about it.

Most people fear is that others would start thinking there have so much money and if people get interested and find out its not as easy as they thought they might want to give up or blame you that you didn't reveal everything you know.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 117
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 01:32:22 PM

Yes, there are people who you can tell you are a bitcoiner, such as your parents, because I'm sure not everyone in signature campaigns has a job or a source of income, so I believe it will be very suspicious if you don't inform your parents where you are earning and they see you spending but then forget about any other person you don't hold them explanation.
It's hard to convince people that you're earning money online because people think you're doing fraud. My friend always sees me on forums and asks me what I'm doing like this. He says he hopes it's not fraud because he sees bitcoin, and I just told him I'm doing research on bitcoin. I didn't go any further to explain myself to him because his belief is that anything crypto is a fraudulent activity.
I don't think it's important to inform people that I earn money online since I know where I'm coming from and I have a source of income that I can use to convince them of my income.
Sonia_123

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 12:17:06 AM

I see that as boasting about your source of income,as we all know, Nigeria knows about the worth and how much can be gotten from Bitcoin. Is it necessary to tell people your main source of income? ,You are suppose to set up a small business for yourself in case people start wondering the transformation in your life,so that they would see that as your source of income, not giving people reasons to ask or suspicious of what you do for a living. You know Bitcoin is not legal in the country,so it is better to cover-up properly because of jealous and wicked people, not every body is happy about your success even your family members
 You only tell the trustworthy family members that don't talk of what you are into and forget about others and continue your little set-up business. The society i know will never trust you, even when saying the truth, be careful.
DubemIfedigbo001

Merit: 257

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 02:14:36 AM

From the first day you tell one person that this is the place where you get your money from he will start asking you to help him and you don’t have a choice than to help him because if you refuse he will be the first person to become your enemy and some friends are not good people immediately after you show him he will go and spread the news everywhere and gradually many people will start pressuring you that they want you to show them way to make money and from their many of them are your enemies that want to see your downfall will have the opportunity to hurt you, so remember that is not everyone that is smiling with you are happy with you.

This only happens when you've got very hungry friends around you, your level of giving others a glimpse of your  success should be a measure of their being on same or higher standards so they can process those information without feeling defeated.  That's why you see that big men hardly make friends with poor men because they're not on the same page and thinking rhythm.

I have a friend who never discuses in details his business activities and financial life with our group of friends until he's alone with me, reason being that he's afraid of victimization, exploitation and envy. He even  feels free to tell me about his future plans and I share mine too so we encourage each other.

Before you tell someone how you make your money, please ensure the person makes enough money too so it can be a friendly discussion and a  motivation for another side hustle in crypto for the person, else, just keep encouraging the person to work hard and earn a living.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 05:09:21 PM

Op as for me this matter of proud is good because anything that I AM doing which I found courage I am always proud of it. But the area of telling person what your doing not everyone  that seek your source of income mean well for you, before revailling your secret or source of income you must carry out some verification about the person if he or she is willing to work or be a part of the team because some even when you tell the truth because they are not interested will interpret it in another way misleading the society.and painting you black. Another thing is that we have talkative in our society their own is just to talk but can't carry out action of work if your telling people of such your just waisting your time .

Telling someone what you do may not be safe and advisable sometimes cause you can't actually tell who they are merely looking at them, some are people that don't want your progress while some are people who is happy about what you are doing and may want to or wish to learn and In as much as human being are unpredictable we should know the kind of people we revael things to and the kind of people we associate with  though I don't believe someone can hurt me because of what I shared with them and remember it is what you believe that will happen for you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bestcandy

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 10:43:30 PM

Bitcoin is a genuine business which requires adequate knowledge, consistency, articulation and patience  and clear understanding of how the system work that is why most people that are ignorant of the system the economic benefit of internal world see people that are making a living through online businesses as scammers. However there is no harm in telling people that you are a bitcoiner but I think it's a risk to your personal and financial security because of the insecurity nature of the world we are living today. So if you must tell people that you are successful bitcoiner ensure it must be people that don't have criminal record or negative motive about your income or better still keep them in the dark of your income otherwise you laying a path that will lead to trouble and security challenges.
Grace333

Activity: 74
Merit: 33

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 06:35:39 AM

I guess one of the reason Bitcoin is decentralised is because of anonymity. Having an anonymous wallet and lifestyle when it comes to crypto is advisable and a safe decision especially in a country like this were the government is fighting to stop dealings with crypto by restricting all P2P transactions. I prefer keeping any dealings with crypto a secret because you'll never know what's coming. We had several agents walking around arresting BDC agents for the service the offer. But the funniest part is that the government are only focusing on one direction, I don't know they haven't realised yet that crypto is not the problem to the inflation we are experiencing right now. After they have restricted almost all the exchanges and still the results is not in their favour, I don't know why they haven't changed the restriction status.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 10:37:39 AM

Op as for me this matter of proud is good because anything that I AM doing which I found courage I am always proud of it. But the area of telling person what your doing not everyone  that seek your source of income mean well for you, before revailling your secret or source of income you must carry out some verification about the person if he or she is willing to work or be a part of the team because some even when you tell the truth because they are not interested will interpret it in another way misleading the society.and painting you black. Another thing is that we have talkative in our society their own is just to talk but can't carry out action of work if your telling people of such your just waisting your time .

Telling someone what you do may not be safe and advisable sometimes cause you can't actually tell who they are merely looking at them, some are people that don't want your progress while some are people who is happy about what you are doing and may want to or wish to learn and In as much as human being are unpredictable we should know the kind of people we revael things to and the kind of people we associate with  though I don't believe someone can hurt me because of what I shared with them and remember it is what you believe that will happen for you.

At times sincerely I get fed up with this mentality of "people do not want your success ", for how long are we gonna get stuck in this, anything that even happens to a Man is a product of his action directly or indirectly meaning the people you attach yourself with, roll along with, discuss issues with, friends will also show the kind of person you are. In essence if your cycle is full of deceit, hate, envy, jealousy then surely evil is bound to occur if that not the case and you are working in silence who are the people then that does not want you to succeed.
You choose and live by your decision, you choose what you keep as secret.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 05:01:14 PM

I guess one of the reason Bitcoin is decentralised is because of anonymity.

Sure bitcoin was created to be decentralized and out of anonymity but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin should not be advertised or spread to others, though it is not compulsory for people to know that you are into Bitcoin but I see no reason why we should completely hide ourselves as Bitcoin investors or enthusiasts because if we continue to be anonymous then how can the awareness about Bitcoin move to other people that don't know about it because we can't say that the higher percentage of individuals in the country know about Bitcoin or even if they know about it, is only few that are investing in it so making our source of income from Bitcoin know can help to convince others that Bitcoin is not a scam project as some people thinks and will also persuade them to be part of this life changing digital asset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: